It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(astrology the 4 ways of god

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
i got to experience both water and fire can't tell you how.

water is about cold feeling, what's beyond you,
fire is inner joy, warm feeling,
earth is stabilized, structured feeling
air is electric fun feeling of energy

the point of this is some friendly advice

a water sign can understand and 'know'/learn god. it can feel the force. it is aware of it.

but maybe you will eventually get sick as you drown in too much of these 'forces/attractions' surely god is more

a fire sign, like someone who has their sun in the first house, of astrology, might never 'find' this god others often speak of

that's when you got to realize god is not just forces/attractions
god is the joy of moving itself and 'being' /being active and fun
it is the force of feeling happy to lift a cup
in this way a fire sign already (these are fire attributes) knows and understands god, in a feeling way.

i finally got a lot of proof of god. but i came for the good news that if you never understood it, doesn't mean anything

i am curious if any of you are dominant in earth/air, to tell me about your god. i told you what the water god was (first). i told you what the fire god is.

actually i somewhat experienced air before, and it has to do with trust in mother nature as our mother. you can heal your body if you BELIEVE you can, you can change the world if you believe.

i am a bit of an astro pro and i know many will jump the wagon and merely cuz they are a virgo will say they are earth dominant.
sorry but the houses are much more important and i need you to not only be an earth sign but an earth house.
cafeastrology.com

----------ed-----it----
i found that tidbit about air:
"because i know of the nature consciousnesses we all have and our connections to everything. we can do anything if we just realize it." and i think it mentioned we can heal our bodies. air is about seeing desire. you see things you want to actualize in the world such as healing your body, making beautiful mountains and planting trees for beautiful towns, a garbage-less world.
While water wants the beauty- but it doesn't have the pungent (it's just not built for it) to want to actualize things- it's a completely different mode where it 'goes along' with what it sees beyond itself as god. 'something's telling me i should sit. *sits* a cat comes by* "oh! that must be it. I loved seeing that" *waits more* *somethings telling me i should go get up* *oh i'm hungry now, *eats*, *sits outside*
while air is reffered to as a thinking sign, i disagree. no sign is about thought. air is just about seeing the things you want. While fire is different. if air is seeing the things you desire, fire is not seeing anything but a humanified version of living desire.
Still this level of air in that quote after edit is about a 7/10 of masterful completion of understanding reality, while i'm looking for a 10/10.
edit on 9-11-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
i got to experience both water and fire can't tell you how.

water is about cold feeling, what's beyond you,
fire is inner joy, warm feeling,
earth is stabilized, structured feeling
air is electric fun feeling of energy

the point of this is some friendly advice

a water sign can understand and 'know'/learn god. it can feel the force. it is aware of it.

but maybe you will eventually get sick as you drown in too much of these 'forces/attractions' surely god is more

a fire sign, like someone who has their sun in the first house, of astrology, might never 'find' this god others often speak of

that's when you got to realize god is not just forces/attractions
god is the joy of moving itself and 'being' /being active and fun
it is the force of feeling happy to lift a cup
in this way a fire sign already (these are fire attributes) knows and understands god, in a feeling way.

i finally got a lot of proof of god. but i came for the good news that if you never understood it, doesn't mean anything

i am curious if any of you are dominant in earth/air, to tell me about your god. i told you what the water god was (first). i told you what the fire god is.

actually i somewhat experienced air before, and it has to do with trust in mother nature as our mother. you can heal your body if you BELIEVE you can, you can change the world if you believe.

i am a bit of an astro pro and i know many will jump the wagon and merely cuz they are a virgo will say they are earth dominant.
sorry but the houses are much more important and i need you to not only be an earth sign but an earth house.
cafeastrology.com

WTF are you on about?

the 4 elements?

OK, you left a website at the bottom of your post.

Are readers meant to go there to understand what you are on about?

Can you not explain in your thread how one is earth, water, fire or air?
edit on 9-11-2017 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

can you not take up lots of space, and post pointless things? it's astrology. if you don't know what it is, LOOK IT UP
you are ruining this thread. you should know by now earth,air,water, fire are all elements in astrology. i dont know how you somehow never heard this in life. either way GOOGLE is your friend, this is something someone had to tell me at age 12 because i always asked them questions, easy questions that i could figure out alone

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

and post pointless things?

so your OP is pointless?

it's astrology. if you don't know what it is, LOOK IT UP

So you cannot explain what you want to discuss, readers need to look things up.

No,

Its your thread, please explain at least what makes one earth, fire, water or air?

you are ruining this thread.

you should know by now earth,air,water, fire are all elements in astrology.

Why should I know that?

maybe you should learn to express yourself better instead of telling people what they should or shouldn't know.

i dont know how you somehow never heard this in life.

Where did I ever say I didn't hear of this?

I asked if you were talking about elements.

this is something someone had to tell me at age 12 because i always asked them questions, easy questions that i could figure out alone

So why did you ask them if you could figure them out on your own?

either way GOOGLE is your friend,

NO its not, its a search engine.

Can you or can you not explain what makes one dominant in earth/air?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

unlike you i'm banned from my other forums. i'm banned from the astro forum so i had to come here.
you can act like a jerk but you somehow can blow your bad breath all over the place here and not care
cuz the mods here allow it and tolerate it
but i guess you never been banned somewhere but you go around and you'll see this is the only place that will accept you
i don't even fit in here and there's definitely people who bring you down
whether that's something within or not im not sure but i take pride in knowing how on the old forum i was on they are definitely toxic and bring me down just like you
and it's not about being dominant for why they were toxic even though it seemed like that it's really about looking for good things in people who willingly barf
just never post on a thread and remove your comment
i already said how to find out your dominant, i said you can't just be a earth sign to be earth dominant you have to be an earth house as well, re-read the OP and get your eyes checked or get your brain checked because nothing holds

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

unlike you i'm banned from my other forums. i'm banned from the astro forum so i had to come here.
you can act like a jerk but you somehow can blow your bad breath all over the place here and not care
cuz the mods here allow it and tolerate it
but i guess you never been banned somewhere but you go around and you'll see this is the only place that will accept you
i don't even fit in here and there's definitely people who bring you down
whether that's something within or not im not sure but i take pride in knowing how on the old forum i was on they are definitely toxic and bring me down just like you

I don't care about your internet blog banning s and what not.

Its a simple question I asked, why must you derail your own thread and say I am posting pointless things?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

i didn't post an astro related topic just so any random obnoxious person would say "CAN YOU EXPLAIN IT ALL?", its for people who know the slightest bit ALREADY about it

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
if you want to learn more about it PM me so the topic doesnt go astray.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

i didn't post an astro related topic just so any random obnoxious person would say "CAN YOU EXPLAIN IT ALL?", its for people who know the slightest bit ALREADY about it

you don't see me going on a long thought out UFO post and saying "WHATS A UFO?? WHY ARE YOU GUYS SPECULATING ABOUT IT? WHAT IS INSIDE OF THERE???"

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

So do you lie more often than not?

Why would you put quotation marks and make it look like someone was shouting at you?

I asked one simple question. It wasn't what quoted.

I asked again if you could answer it.

its for people who know the slightest bit ALREADY about it

So does that mean you don't know the answer to my simple question yet call yourself a pro?

Can you discuss your thread, answer question posed to you about the topic at hand?

Please?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

no. if you don't know astrology, that's your duty to look it up.
there's been other astrology-related posts in this metaphysics forum.
i don't see you hassling the other topics about it, cuz you werent interested

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

if you want to learn more about it PM me so the topic doesnt go astray.

just answer the relevant questions to your thread.

Sorry,

there is no way I am PMing you.

You sent a PM being an Insulting A@@hole a few weeks back.

You are making this go astray by going off topic with everything you have posted after your OP.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

WTF are you on about?

the 4 elements?

This is all anyone has to see in order to know your intention.
Wtf am I on about? That's not how you address a topic. Imagine that for any other post, and you'd be hated quick

the 4 elements? well noting how the title has astrology in it, you could question what that was if you didnt know.
there's nothing wrong with that. if you already know what it is, then you should either know what elements are or assume that maybe whatever the 4 elements are are related to astrology. to say what i quoted is just abusive

it's ok to question what astrology was because then it's truly something you never heard of. however already getting a slight idea of what it is, you should be able to take the responsibility like an adult to quickly find out on your own instead of derailing a new thread that the person made out of interest

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

This is all anyone has to see in order to know your intention.

yes, confused as hell.

Instead of flooding with questions about how nothing really made sense to me taking about God in your OP so i asked one question about 1 thing.

you should be able to take the responsibility like an adult to quickly find out on your own instead of derailing a new thread that the person made out of interest

the only person derailing this thread is you.

I asked a relevant question,

and here we are so many posts later and you cannot stay on topic and answer the question about the topic you posted.

i already said how to find out your dominant, i said you can't just be a earth sign to be earth dominant you have to be an earth house as well, re-read the OP and get your eyes checked or get your brain checked because nothing holds

get my eyes checked?

Take your own advice and get your head checked at the same time.

You never said how to find your dominant. stop making stuff up.

I have been asking since the OP, its not in there.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
check for edits.
I lit the path for you to learn. I said you can PM.
When I PM'd you before i simply said I will not answer the questions in the thread as it's derailing it and also , well, this is it
"you have several questions that i have not responded to.

you dont ask questions to gain knowledge. you ask questions to try to tell people they are wrong.

so if you are rude you wont get answers.

so you are trolling, not gaining info, but just insulting people. you pretend to ask questions but you dont even care. so you are false. being false. pretending."

When I say something like "a scientist believing there is no god based off his observations is like observing the atoms in an ants leg and not figuring out anything" to which you reply "How can you say scientists don't believe in god when there are many who do?" you can understand my PM.

Like I said you have the option before you to learn. If you choose no, then you showed what you really want to do by coming here. It's not to learn. It's to argue

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

your elements are all made up from other stuff. kinda contradicts your whole idea i think. and these elements have nothing to do with astrology i don't think( or at the least, has alot more to do with everything other than just astrology).
edit on 9-11-2017 by luke1212 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
btw on the cylinder UFO post there's no way a bird is gonna fly in an exact diagonal line for 200+ feet.
i could have attacked you there. but i saw it was pointless.
just like I wish you didn't post here, cause it's pointless for me personally

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: luke1212

i'm not referring to scientific elements like hydrogen, carbon etc.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
So do you lie more often than not?

Why would you put quotation marks and make it look like someone was shouting at you?

I asked one simple question. It wasn't what quoted.

I asked again if you could answer it.

The thing is you lie and lies can have a lot more power and drama than truth. You didn't ask one question. You asked "WTF are you on about?" which to me says you are asking about the whole post. Then you started asking about elements.
So I know lies can have power. Just like in the "UFO...No!" post showing really obvious objects and showing how they werent UFO's, when someone said no one here would think any of those obvious things are UFO's you said

these are images that have been classified as UFOs by people that view them.

That is the purpose of the thread, to help those identify things they may have said is a UFO if they didn't have this info.

many of these images and others more mundane than the ones in here have been claimed to be aliens or at best a UFO.

let me fix that

these are images that have been classified by UFOs by the people who first viewed them (wow, a nice truthful rereshing thing to say: something honest)

So the purpose of this thread can help anyone who would think these objects are UFOs, that they are likely not. (ok not bad, no ego attached, just a truthful reminder to the viewer)

The last part shouldn't even be there but a statement with no proof is pretty useless, especially in the UFO field. There was a big blow up saucer disc balloon that looked super fake. Sure anyone can claim a bird they saw is a UFO, it's pretty useless information considering. If you care about the pursuit of truth you'd know that it doesn't matter if people thought a bird was a UFO

Here's an example of what you did in that quote and by saying "you asked 1 question"

How does this pic affect the viewer? I'll tell you it's a misleading disinformation.
It's inhumane to see a cow turn into what's shown. But if you saw the cow = bits of meat balls, it'd register in your brain that "yeah, that makes sense." That's because cow doesn't turn into pepporoni. But I could easily campaign that eating cows is inhumane because look at how much you dehumanize them (based off this pic). But it's a fake misinformation much like you do in a majority of posts.

"You didn't ask one question. You asked "WTF are you on about?" which to me says you are asking about the whole post. Then you started asking about elements."
See if you just said "What are the 4 elements?" I would have answered. Simple question. But you didn't ask it, like you say you do, somehow trying to smear that I am blowing up for no reason. You lie and say things other than what happened all to manipulate a situation for your liking. You didnt ask 1 question.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
"but i guess you never been banned somewhere but you go around and you'll see this is the only place that will accept you"

something you don't get is each site has a bias. the pig owner will secrelty ban a member he disagrees with for 30 minutes, telling them it was a wifi problem. meanwhile the other members who agree with the owner, get praised.
same situation goes on here. sure you feel supported. what you don't get is who is supporting you

You're on a site mainly taken up by 40-55 year old men who disbelieve any notion of alien or out of box thinking that is all actually true, but they grew up in the old way and can't accept new info
So when you say there's no ufos yes you are supported

You don't get is that you are the wrong one
So you can all huddle together and say hoo mo ya ho hoo mo ya ho
meanwhile there's a fishman walking out of the water and doing front flips and there's guys surfing on boards powered by jets

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join