It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine being 'forced' to look at & talk about Tom Cruise every day for the rest of your life...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Hillary is no different than her male competitors in that respect.

Why do we women insist that we should be treated as equals until something nasty like this comes up and then people like you whine that the "script was unfair" so you had to "flip" it to show us the error of our ways?

Newsflash: None of us are denying that the male politicos in the world are like this. Obama was damn near ubiquitous in everything ... he even invaded Mythbusters! Couldn't get away from him if I wanted. I know Trump is the same. Right wing media talks about him and all the left wing press does is whine about how awful he is, and if you want to get a little comedy in your late night ... LOOK OUT! All they can do is bag on him for laughs.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think you misunderstood me. In regards to Ego, anyone who thinks they should be the President has to have a huge ego or they'd be too humble to slog through the process of becoming President, and their opponents would eat them alive for being "soft."

I wasn't trying to say Hillary had no ego. I was saying that she shouldn't be singled out for that, and that negative terms were only being applied to her in what I was responding to, while men were just ambitious.

Would you say that ambitious women are treated the same way as ambitious men in traditionally male dominated power structures? It is well documented that they are not. Yet they should be treated as equals.

I do not, however, personally think Hillary has the same level of narcissism as Trump. She's more in line with Mitt Romney or JEB! in that regard.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

And what are you basing that assumption on?

No doubt Trump has quite a case study in EGO.

But hell who doesnt anymore?

The liberal obsession over it has been a much bigger fascination than his ego itself, as afterall the snowflake Millennial generation mostly identify as Dem's, cried their eyes out in suicidal fits and riotful thrashing at her loss... and these are the people so obsessed with Trump's ego!?!?!?

How do all the old sayings go, about when people love to hate those that reflect their own ugliness.

So lets see...

Trump, a man born with silver spoon and normal sized hands yet short fingers, a love for glitz and fine things, a billionaire rockstar whose natural in celebrity circles and a Twitter addiction.

VS.

Hillary, a woman who for decades running cant stand to not bask in the limelight of political celebritydom, to force her will upon those around her and the entire nation/planet, a natural political creature all of whom public perception is what they live and die by, where int his election she exhibited DESPERATION unlike anything ever seen before in history, whom upon losing demolished her hotel room in an epic hissy fit meltdown, and for a year running she's still out on a global excuse tour with every reason for the loss under the sun except any to do with the most important REASON of all: HERSELF.

And despite all of these clear and present indicators her base insist she's no where near Trump's league of narcissism, which wouldn't be so much of a topic at all except for one of The Biggest reasons outside of McCarthyist Paranoia I've seen for the INSANITY Trump drives them to is OMG HIS EGO.

And you wonder why I help myself but keep pondering the logic behind this undying liberal obsessionism?

You know, Trump indeed has traits that are noteworthy, and the same with controversies. The problem is no mater what one we could discuss about Trump, many are yet speculation in Trump's case while we have DECADES of data demonstrating bonafide patterns in Hillary of all of the EXACT same stuff that Hillary people are supposedly genuinely freaked out about Trump over.

The thing Is, I could actually take you guys serious on much of this stuff, the problem is you guys wont let up and defending / supporting / nurturing Hillary TO A FAULT on this stuff, and I gotta tell you, this social situation is such a Big Story right now that the societal implication of this level of hardcore mass scale hypocritical hysteria trumps any of the stories so far about Trump that hold any real weight...

So I carry on as I have been, and you all want to HATE me for it, but the thing is if you'd all listen to reason, see Hillary and all her ilk for what they are, and actually introspect you'd realize that ultimately I'm trying to help you. My agenda is our people united against the true masters of the world, and as long as you guys are so willfully blindsided like this while it outrageous opposition against those who oppose your Party masters, we're doomed as a species in this Century.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Blah blah blah. You're over analysing. Beat upon was a metaphor, no violence whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Over analyzing? Possibly.

You analyzed me first there, friend, goaded me a bit with your "telling" remark, so I went for it too. Don't mess with your fellow Scotswoman - we don't mess around (heritage anyway, my line came over prior to the American Revolution, different clan).

(I'm glad no real violence was intended - it's hard to tell on the internet sometimes! No harm intended on my
part either.)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I'm still on the Isles lass. Do you disagree that Hillary is a witch?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I'm still on the Isles lass. Do you disagree that Hillary is a witch?

Yes, both actually and metaphorically. The phrase "witch hunt" aptly applies to her situation, however, and like the women burned at the stake for knowing healing herbs and folk wisdom, she is persecuted far beyond any actual crime.

Was she careless with her emails? Has she said some
Stupid things? Has she relished the defeat of an enemy? Has she made
Mistakes? Yes, to all these.

Imagine for a moment that she isn't the witchy bogeyman the "fake news and rumors " claim she is, but instead a normal, sometimes Ego-based overconfident woman. It serves a political purpose to amplify her into some sort of monster. Strip the more outlandish things away and see what you get. It'll be fun!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You sure did skip past pages of content I wrote to you specific to this task, only to counter someone else with a fantasy wish list. There are only 480,000 DEAD by her hands, and yet instead of show ever a single eencie weencie ounce of sympathy she's laughed with glee and doubled down on the "Lets Arm AL QAEDA" initiative she initiated (on that and blame the 800,000 gallons of spilled blood on Russia & Trump).

But hey, since you cant be bothered with what observers an body counts speak to, perhaps you have the stomach to go thru and read what her own staff says about her???

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Hillary's Leaky Campaign Trail:
The Character Witness & Ethics Files

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You sure did skip past pages of content I wrote to you specific to this task, only to counter someone else with a fantasy wish list. There are only 480,000 DEAD by her hands, and yet instead of show ever a single eencie weencie ounce of sympathy she's laughed with glee and doubled down on the "Lets Arm AL QAEDA" initiative she initiated (on that and blame the 800,000 gallons of spilled blood on Russia & Trump).

But hey, since you cant be bothered with what observers an body counts speak to, perhaps you have the stomach to go thru and read what her own staff says about her???

Hillary's Leaky Campaign Trail:
The Character Witness & Ethics Files

Yep. Totally nailed me.

Again, I'm choosing not to engage, IINB. No offense intended. I just don't have the time to chase information and post links in a futile attempt to change your mind, and I already know the main arguments you pose, and I've already moved past them, so neither of us will have the satisfaction of doing more than "speaking our truth." I'm too tired to work up the necessary enthusiasm - no reflection on you.

Have a wonderful day.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

My mind is open to change, unlike partisans. When people have a team to defend they self-delude. This is just scientific fact. But me I'm against the sheeple groupthink mania stuff to my core, my only true "team" is Truth.

Problem is, everyone always seems to conveniently avoid attempting to debunk my pieces even though its their worldview in dire jeopardy if they cannot.

Since you're at least still reading and responding here, and considering seeing neuroplasticity potential in you in the past, I thought we might be able to break some ground here.

Note mine neural pathways harden in my ongoing tree of pieces that aren't debunked. They constantly alter as I learn new things, see continuous confirmations, and see new arguments. My pieces if they'd get debunked then that'd be effect too, problem is most of them especially the ones that matter the most I keep challenging the entire site with the lot of them and they just keep on unchallenged the bulk of them. The people avoiding them around here the most would be the people that each one has the biggest impact on, and yet they generally dodge them, and continue arguing on thereins and beyond as if the datata has no bearing; the general tunnel vision narratives (there's only 2 handed to US basically) we learn on TV just keeps getting spouted off around here as if unchallenged even by people I know have seen the key pieces that should change their positions.

edit on 13-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yes, we know, your a legend in your own mind.

You have the same problem as the rest. You don't accept when your stuff has been debunked.

I have seen others do it and you just dismiss it so don't even invite me because I'm not interested.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

When has it been?

Show me one single example from any of my honed pieces.
(a portion of my threads are challenge/question threads, another I was goofing off, then the rest plenty for you to choose from)

And stuff like flat out dismissals dont count. I get plenty of dismissals, and piles of ad hominems, but actually breaking down my pieces is like never.

Its a major disappointment, because I wish I were wrong and like all of this stuff as the real world is so just ruthless wicked whatever even if I'm only half right.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

When has it been?

If you have to ask...

"Honed pieces" kinda proves my point.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Here's my latest:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Links on into my tree of works embedded therein. Ante couldn't even surmount it. Hope to see you there. There's also stacks of them in the "Bibliography" link in my sig there:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Do you think that I must not be a fan because I have not seen your magnificent body of work?

I have seen people debunk parts of it and you dismissing it when they do. Those are the flat out dismissals I was talking about. You are not as open to correction as you think you are.

People don't even try anymore because it is pointless not because your threads are unsurmountable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join