It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine being 'forced' to look at & talk about Tom Cruise every day for the rest of your life...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: AboveBoard

Hillary was beat upon because she's an evil witch with zero empathy!

Did you really think it's just because she's a woman? WOW!

Hm. Well. Your post is very, very telling indeed!

You use the phrase "was beat upon" which is quite a violent way to say someone lost an election. Very interesting.

And you also use the ad hominem "she's an evil witch" as justification for the violence, while accusing her of having "zero empathy," to further put the point on why the violence was a no brainer.

You then separate this psychologically justified attack from Hillary's gender while simultaneously not denying that her femaleness was part of the reason for the attack, saying it wasn't "just" because she's a woman.

Fascinating.

It's amazing what people will justify within themselves and their peer group if they succeed in labeling someone as evil. But the fact that the label exists doesn't mean that it is based in reality.

Demonization is the first step to dehumanization. It is the source of great ugliness in human history. History does not deal kindly with those who cry "witch" where there is only a woman. An ambitious and possibly even arrogant woman, but "just a woman" nonetheless.

edit on 9-11-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There are ugly cruel people in Hollywood, In Politics, and, In our daily lives.

I would rather shoot myself now, than continue to put up with sociopaths for the rest of their miserable lives.
edit on 9-11-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Demonization is the first step to dehumanization. It is the source of great ugliness in human history. History does not deal kindly with those who cry "witch" where there is only a woman. An ambitious and possibly even arrogant woman, but "just a woman" nonetheless.

A ruthless, sadistic, Machiavellian, sociopathic serial mass murderer is who we're talking about in Hillary's case.

And jst as many people die when we fail to call them out for what they are as when entire groups are dehumanized.

And monsters like her are usually the ones responsible for it.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Or not.

I get you have bought that narrative though.

There is no point to any discussion when such monstrous beliefs overwhelm any chance of communication.

Peace,
AB

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

So before I have a chance to present my findings on the subject, you cut and run?!

Priceless copout.

Note its a narrative I've come to on my own, as deep psychology into political matters isnt something I too often find people be trying to have a discussion about, ever, well aside from liberals when talking about Trump's narcissism (Trump's and Trump's alone liberals be trying to hear about).

I guess I'll just have to keep making newer yet more refined threads on those matters so you'll eventually encounter them.

I was sure to anyways, and should Trump warrant the same beyond his Machiavellian complex he'll get them too, just like Bush & Obama before him (I'm not done with them yet either).

If TRUTH is something you're actually open to, and happen to lookie here again, well here you go:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here goes a recent comment I made in another random thread, where dude ran off following it, that I can back up all my work that lead to it:

Trump's Machiavellianism is standard procedure of anyone in the NY business world; CEO types, as it is in DC politics.

Likewise, we've seen enough about Hillary's egomaniac syndrome that for someone to defend Hillary make ego their case against Trump is is just hardcore hypocrisy.

Now that that's out of the way, we have the clear cut case of Hillary being a psychopathic, Al Qaeda terrorist arming mass murdering war criminal, and even laughing with glee about such.

We have the inverse of of such, if anything, so far with Trump.

And again, you'll push on with this backwards hypocritical logic, as if you're reading from a response flowchart, and act like you're any different from the rest of the Hillary bots around here?

Now Trump very well may be a sociopath / psychopath. Machiavellianism doesn't inherently prove that. While being a psychopath doesn't inherently mean that a person is evil; will commit evil acts.

That's where Sadism comes into play. You combine Machiavellianism + Sociopathy / Psychopathy + SADISM and that generally gives you the Ted Bundy's of the world.

And that Qaddafi video proves Hillary is serious sadistic tendencies.

Now unless you have some evidence of Trump being a sadist, well you should re-evaluate your position, if your partisansnip will even allow you to change your opinion, otherwise you just go on wich cho bad self.

edit on 10-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Uh huh. You see, I've learned that countering certain narratives that people have developed and integrated into their world view is pretty much useless. As I don't enjoy banging my head against the wall of others deeply held convictions, knowing that no matter what I say it will be ignored, diminished, dismissed, or countered with "facts" that add up to an alternative reality than the one I live in, I find the will to engage diminishes over time. I just don't have it in me to try and show you that the input you've gathered to determine this reality for yourself may be, at least in some serious ways, flawed.

Now you could happily flip those words around on me, as I'm sure you think that I am the blind one who cannot see reality. To be honest, if we are going to do that, I can guarantee that neither of us has the true picture of HRC's inner character, nor the fullness of her life's work and deeds.

We can be frustrated that the water we lead each other to is termed poison, or we can admit that the gulf between our realities might as well put us in entirely different universes.

Objective reality is an impossibility. So we scrape by with our selective storytelling and interpretation of the reality around us that we are able and willing to see. I see a woman with an ego and vast experience and both human flaws and noble intentions.

What one person calls "scheming" another person calls "strategizing." What one person calls "a serial murderer" another person calls "unfounded and debunked accusations designed by political enemies to destroy their competitors and create a demonization narrative."

I wonder how deep the corruption must be in your mind to go with the " serial killer" narrative. The entire FBI? The entire Intelligence Community? They impeached her husband over lying about an affair. If murder were REALLY on the table, if that were a real thing, justice would have no problem taking her down.

So, I will leave my head unbruised and wish you well. I want to spend time today on things and people I can positively impact today, and with no offense intended, rehashing the Human Clinton vs Demon Clinton doesn't sound like much fun.

She lost, right? I guess that means the murder of her character accomplished what was intended by it.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Oh goodie. I feared you bounced.

For what its worth before that thread I had done:
Bush was a Mass Murderer. He should be given the electric chair?

Note that what I'm doing is drawing the parallels between these people and serial killers; not necessarily alleging them to be 'proper' serial killers of the "Jeffrey Dahmer" variety.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if some of these people in these circles did in fact commit habitual ceremonial kill rituals with their own hands. Those spirit cooking, Bohemian Grove, etc 'interests' they're proven to have certainly opens lot of wiggle room of realistic possibilities in such a discussion. Especially interesting herein that we're seeing the 'proper celebrities in similar 'interests' while the overlaps between the two groups are ever more blending as one.

But I prefer to discuss what is known, and what we know for a fact is Bush & Cheney are Serial Mass Murderers.

And so are Obama & Hillary.

We know that Machiavellianism & Psychopathy are like the iron law of position in their sorts of power realms of profession, and that a person with either or of these overlapping traits are prone to physical acts of cruelty, but dont always inherently become monsters.

But the bedrock is there within each of them.

Now bring power and warfare into their experience and we're getting all the right stuff of monsters manifest.

Quite frankly its remarkable the ones in this league that dont become monsters.

But then again how many actually dont?

Given we're living on generations of perpetual warfare, millions slaughtered in your in my names just during our lifetime, if the career politicians are our representatives then we're a culture of evil.

So then we get the likes of Bush's and Clinton's, the pinnacles of this status...

Now the icing on top of the ore-dispostion towards cruel monsters all in place above, except the key tipping point: SADISM.

When we look back at the aftermath of Dubya / Obama / Hillary / Cheney / McCain, actually look at the images of the people blown to bits by their pens, its easy to expect them to be a pack of sadists.

I seriously looks to just go without saying.

Yet Hillary in particular is the one whom we the have most brazen undeniable evidence of such, that she literally laughs with glee about getting a man death by bayonet up the rear end.

And if you want to talk about justice, yes women came forward about sexual abuse etc on old Bill, and he wagged the dog, and he perjured himself and got "impeached" (well into really but in title), so there's that.

Yet Bush & Cheney stand free men. And we have Obama -whose torn from the same cloth as they are- to thank for their de facto pardons. Google it. You'll see. And we also have the MSM to thank for it, whom are complicit in the blood of all the wars the millions dead. It is the MSM that gives us "our" impressions of who they are &how they are, and it is they that never do or say any of the right frames of refernce so that we ever could view them as Ted Bundy's. The FACT is they are far, far worse.
edit on 10-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Imagine being 'forced' to look at & talk about lame IgnoranceIsntBlisss threads every day for the rest of your life...

Oh, the humanity!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Tom Cruise seems like an okay guy. And he's good to have around in an emergency.
Six Famous People Who are Quietly Super Nice in Person

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Gawd forbid you have to use your brain everyday.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Tom Cruise seems like an okay guy. And he's good to have around in an emergency.
Six Famous People Who are Quietly Super Nice in Person

The people on your link are also Masters at Marketing themselves. Gotta pay attention.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
I would rather shoot myself now, than continue to put up with sociopaths for the rest of their miserable lives.

Being happy in your own life would be a better revenge.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

If only your threads actually had that effect.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Being happy in your own life would be a better revenge.

Of course. If happiness is obtainable and your ability to let go of memory recall of negative personal events, easy. Sometimes happiness is easier said than done.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The people on your link are also Masters at Marketing themselves. Gotta pay attention.

Well, so is Coca-Cola. But if they didn't have a nice, refreshing Coca-Cola to market, they wouldn't be very successful at it.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Well, so is Coca-Cola. But if they didn't have a nice, refreshing Coca-Cola to market, they wouldn't be very successful at it.

They should put the coke back in Coca Cola. Thats honest Marketing. Also a lost art it seems.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

They should put the coke back in Coca Cola. Thats honest Marketing. Also a lost art it seems.

Eh, society changes along with individual attitudes. Cocaine used to be a drug given to little old ladies and children. Coca-Cola could put the coc aine back in their product if people wouldn't make such a big deal about it. Unfortunately, there are quite a few people who still want to be the "cool guy who does illegal drugs," and an equal number of people who think it's literally the work of the Devil. They wreck it for everybody else. But it can go either way. One of these days weed / cannabis will just be something old people use to help with their foot pain, and the marketing on that stuff is pretty amusing.

It's interesting that it's so closely linked to societal racism.
edit on 10-11-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

It still uses coca leaf extract.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Yeah you're right.

edit on 10-11-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

It's unfortunate that Coca Cola prefer popularity over honesty. The stuff they add to their product now IS equivalent to an addictive drug component.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join