It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine being 'forced' to look at & talk about Tom Cruise every day for the rest of your life...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No, but who's paying attention to it? Who's bringing the topics to ATS? When I said posts and posters maybe I should have specified "on ATS". Honestly, I see 20x the number of Hillary topics on ATS than I do on any MSN site.

Maybe spend less time on ATS and your perception of pervasive Hillary coverage will disappear.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Syphon

The same could be said for the lib's doing play by play moves of the happenings of Richard Spencer a year ago. Lib's and the MSM made him a household name.

So what should be done about that?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: AboveBoard

I'm forced to hear about Trump every day, multiple times per day, unless I avoid all social media and news reporting.

Yeah, well he won.

Hillary lost, yet here were are after decades still hearing about her constantly everyday.

What are your thoughts about that?

At least Trump is funny.

You'd have us yet endure such an insufferable zero humor wailing banshee everyday just for the royalty of it?

The folks at Fox and Friends et all and Breitbart, etc. can't seem to let her go. Yeah, she has some speaking engagements and a book. If you are tired of hearing about her, it's because they keep trying to deflect to her for Russia and other things, to distract from Trump and his Administration and Meuller.

Maybe if those guys stopped bringing her up so much she wouldn't get all the attention you don't want her to have.

ATS has a ton of Hillary threads for the same reasons the right wing news outlets do. She lost, but they can't let her go. Poor Hannity. Who else can he turn into The Big Bad without saying "Clinton" and "Obama" every five minutes? And while he does that, other news outlets cover such trivial things as indictments, elections and the less savory side of Trump.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Workers rights were what founded the liberal philosophy, and yet you've all chucked that aside for multinational corporatism worship and to bludgeon people over the head with the PC billyclub.

Bull Sh!t...Union Proud, Union strong

www.icg600.com...

www.sagaftra.org...

you wrote alt/alt back in July, since then you have joined cult45 and gone all in with his agenda.

You might have more credibility if you could forgo the adhoms and constant insults. And for god sake quit stroking that strawman!!

Hillary lost, she's gone as well as Obama...this Right wing psychotic obsession with both of them isn't helping promote your agenda. Perhaps if you had a plan other than "NO" you might be able to garner some support outside your narrow ideology.

edit on 9-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Right!

Because wide open borders and sanctuary cities that's good for workers / unions!

"Free" Trade deals that serve the corporations that's good for workers / unions!

An overt appeal to megaconglomerations (ie the tech giants, the media ownership, etc) that's good for workers / unions!

Obama's robot cars initiative that's good for workers / unions!

Etc that's good for workers / unions!

Et al that's good for workers / unions!

And so on is good for workers / unions!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

The folks at Fox and Friends et all and Breitbart, etc. can't seem to let her go.

I wouldnt know.

Are you saying that the liberal media manages a day each without propping her up??

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

At this moment there are 0 Hillary stories on the front page of CNN. 1 story about Bill though.

On Fox News front page there are 4 Hillary stories. All negative of course.

So neither is propping up Clinton at the moment. Fox is keeping her name relevant.

I realize that there is more out there than just CNN and Fox. This was just a quick exercise on my part to see how the two politically opposing news sites are reporting on Hillary while I had my lunch. No claims that this exercise validates anything.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Syphon

What about the broadcasts?

Those are more relevant.

I see clips posted. Clips of her doing TV and radio interviews alike. Newspaper stories. Wards ceremonies was the one the other day. This isnt a piece particularly worried about media bias. It's the damn fame whoring obsession of the career politician that irks me, and you know what if it wasn't for Hillary it wouldn't have been much of a thing. But do note I first started noting and complaining about it with her example as far back as 2008. And her design was to be another 8 years with ALL EYES on her. And how much you want to bet if she got it she wouldn't still be injecting herself int he news constantly beyond it.

So then Trump very well may, after his tenure. Well we know he'll be doing his Twitter Troll thing anyways. But its not like we've already had to deal much with him for decades in advance. Not in politics. Not as a mandate, as aside from Twitter rabble rousing he wasnt involved in legislation so he wasnt necessarily etched into the historical record.

But damn man Hillary since 1992 thrusting herself into everyones lives on a daily basis. And still wont let up.

And about once a month the past year I see people doing threads looking forward to Chelsea's Turn...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Wow did I miss it or do we have 2 pages with the name Tom Cruise and not one mention of Scientology?

edit on 271130America/ChicagoThu, 09 Nov 2017 13:27:18 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Wow did I miss it or do we have 2 pages with the name Tom Cruise and not one mention of Scientology?

Cruise was just the juice to slag on progressives, de rigueur among the obsessively triggered cult45.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Just because your DNC masters have told you that SJW PC Identity Politics is the entire liberal platform doesnt make it so.

Workers rights were what founded the liberal philosophy, and yet you've all chucked that aside for multinational corporatism worship and to bludgeon people over the head with the PC billyclub.

That aint my fault.

Check out my Alt-Alt piece and come tell me I'm a right winger.

If liberal politics are literally insane these days people calling them out doesn't make them a conservative except in the eyes of a hardcore partisan.

DNC this. Liberals that. Telling me how I think. Yep you are a right leaning member and this post is proof enough.

Now if you're done with the ad hominem, why do you insist we all have to have Hillary everyday in our entire adult lives???

You wrote this thread about her. Not me. You tell me why you are so bat# obsessed with the lady. If it were up to me, we'd never speak about her again. You are free to check my thread history and you'll see I haven't authored a thread about Hillary Clinton in some time. So speak for yourself and, for once, stop speaking for me.
edit on 9-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Tom Cruise is off playing emperor in his own personal Scientology kingdom. So, yeah, a cult of personality parallel can be made.

Guess who else rocks at this Cult of Personality gig?

The Trump Dynasty.

It'll be interesting to see how this twist after twist saga ends.

As far as I can see, Trump is just as swampy and elitist as those he purports to oppose. Two sides, same coin and all that mess.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

So ad hominem is all you're good for. Okay. You might realize I dont often walk into a 'room' I cant win my way out of.

Here ye go from May, 12 2007 @ 09:00 PM:

America's death toll on the world: 27,000,000++

originally posted by: shadow_soldier1975
Ignorance...hmm..well the screen name fits you. Your just another anti-american hypocrite. Another liberal hypocrite. Another hypocrite period!!

originally posted by: RRconservative
Typical "Blame America 1st" type post. It is also the most ignorant post I have seen in a while.

originally posted by: kozmo
If we really want to understand this thread, we need to examine the motivation fo the poster - pure anti-Americanism!
Such hatred for a nation that affords his freedom to be blissfully ignorant and spout off while demonstrating his profound lack of understanding for history is hypocrisy at it's finest. My only suggestion to the "poster" is to go ahead and pack up your things and move to one of those better countries that you hinting toward. They would be happy to have you - while the rest of us would be happy to be rid of you.

That thread full of those sorts of comments.

That thread was where a major focus of my work in those Neocon days went: calling out Neocon induced insanity at every turn (where getting labeled a liberal for it was like my daily bread & butter.

Today after 8 years of SJW's running the Democrat's, the insanity spewing from "liberal politics" is so thick and unending it's impossible not to spend much of my politics time trying to cut thru all that rotten cheese.

Especially since my norm is to rush headlong into where the groupthink political insanity of an era is its the thickest.

So just keep pushing on with the MSM tunnelvision reality you've adopted, and smear me all you want, if maintaining residence in the twilight zone is your lifes mission. Its a shame though, as love me or hate me I'm one of the people you really ought to hear my words even if service to your party is all you'll ever amount to, as your team is totally out its shia'ite the "right" have a cake walk laid out before them where they'd have to fall very hard to even begin to catch up.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I notice you skipped my post. It's very telling...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

So ad hominem is all you're good for. Okay. You might realize I dont often walk into a 'room' I cant win my way out of.

Coming from the guy who can't resist making up my arguments for me, I really feel you don't have any room to talk about logical fallacies. You abuse them left and right all the time.

Here ye go from May, 12 2007 @ 09:00 PM:

America's death toll on the world: 27,000,000++

originally posted by: shadow_soldier1975
Ignorance...hmm..well the screen name fits you. Your just another anti-american hypocrite. Another liberal hypocrite. Another hypocrite period!!

originally posted by: RRconservative
Typical "Blame America 1st" type post. It is also the most ignorant post I have seen in a while.

originally posted by: kozmo
If we really want to understand this thread, we need to examine the motivation fo the poster - pure anti-Americanism!
Such hatred for a nation that affords his freedom to be blissfully ignorant and spout off while demonstrating his profound lack of understanding for history is hypocrisy at it's finest. My only suggestion to the "poster" is to go ahead and pack up your things and move to one of those better countries that you hinting toward. They would be happy to have you - while the rest of us would be happy to be rid of you.

A person's politics can change over time. You may have been liberal in the past but you aren't a liberal now. I have thread history showing I'm conservative yet none of you would say I'm conservative now. This doesn't prove anything about your current politics.

That thread full of those sorts of comments.

That thread was where a major focus of my work in those Neocon days went: calling out Neocon induced insanity at every turn (where getting labeled a liberal for it was like my daily bread & butter.

Today after 8 years of SJW's running the Democrat's, the insanity spewing from "liberal politics" is so thick and unending it's impossible not to spend much of my politics time trying to cut thru all that rotten cheese.

Especially since my norm is to rush headlong into where the groupthink political insanity of an era is its the thickest.

Anyone who uses the acronym SJW negatively is a conservative.

So just keep pushing on with the MSM tunnelvision reality you've adopted, and smear me all you want, if maintaining residence in the twilight zone is your lifes mission. Its a shame though, as love me or hate me I'm one of the people you really ought to hear my words even if service to your party is all you'll ever amount to, as your team is totally out its shia'ite the "right" have a cake walk laid out before them where they'd have to fall very hard to even begin to catch up.

Heh. Speaking of ad hominems and logical fallacies. Also. I literally have zero interests in your opinions. They are mostly hateful and misinformed. As evidenced above you clearly cannot speak to someone without insulting them or making up parts of their arguments. It's why I will never take you seriously. You never actually address arguments -I- make. You just assume a liberal argument for me then argue that.

PS: Did you bother reading my recent thread history or are you just going to continue to assume I'm obsessed with Hillary Clinton?
edit on 9-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Anyone who thinks like that is mindless partisan drone, at best.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Anyone who thinks like that is mindless partisan drone, at best.

Man. You keep proving my points for me. It's like you just can't help yourself.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Uh huh, I'm the partisan hack for taking no holds barred against chumps who troll every thread around here twisting every and all criticisms of Nu-Liberal / Democrat / SJW insanity into raw REPUBLICAN VERSUS DEMOCRAT kneejerk BS.

This tactic you've adopted, where you're effectively using Republican's as your shield (considering criticisms of your parrot script can "ONLY" mean its "conservatives", whom are to be blown off anyways) really is something.

edit on 9-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Sorry. I've been busy all day and am just checking in.

It's telling that you think it's telling...

*waggles eyebrows mysteriously*

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

The folks at Fox and Friends et all and Breitbart, etc. can't seem to let her go.

I wouldnt know.

Are you saying that the liberal media manages a day each without propping her up??

Yes!! I've listen to entire WEEKS of "liberal media" without so much as a nod in her direction. Amazing!!

It's odd. People say she should just go away quietly and then they can't stop talking about her. She got attention for the book tour and she occasionally says something that gets repeated. Otherwise the only amplifiers of Hillary are the ones still trying to lock her up.

Shrug.
edit on 9-11-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join