It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Mueller and President Trump are Pulling the Biggest Sting in History

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
People still clinging to the idea that people who think Trump is terrible must be Clinton fans. Hilarious if it wasn't so tragic.

At least that would be a valid excuse and a logical explanation for the hate.

Otherwise....

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
According to several former Mueller colleagues, his personality is much like Donald Trump's. They probably respect and work with each other very well.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
According to several former Mueller colleagues, his personality is much like Donald Trump's. They probably respect and work with each other very well.

www.newsweek.com...

Oh, wow, Newsweek and the Los Angeles Times printing highly critical and undermining stuff about Mueller.

How very interesting...

ETA: Sorry, I know that wasn't your point, but I do think it's maybe telling....
edit on 11/26/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: carewemust

www.newsweek.com...

Oh, wow, Newsweek and the Los Angeles Times printing highly critical and undermining stuff about Mueller.

How very interesting...

ETA: Sorry, I know that wasn't your point, but I do think it's maybe telling....

I chalk it up to a slow week of high-profile news over the Thanksgiving holiday. Some actual investigative reporting had to be done!

CNN ran a relatively positive special on President Trump and his 20 year ascension to the Presidency. I thought that was unusual. But then they immediately followed it with a panel discussing ways he could and should be impeached in 2018.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Parallels..?

Read about Ukraine 2013 February the Maidan Massacre was Inflicted by McCain and Obama's ISIS Training Camp Attendees...

After Causing a Civil War by hired Gangs like Antifa Attacking Both Sides of the Dispute of Trade With the EU or Russia to Favor to, EU wrote a Trade Deal Like the TPP that dictated what how and Who they Could Trade with, Russia wasn't on the List...

That is like Telling America Not to Trade with Michigan, after the Civil Was "Settled" when Obama Stopped Paying the Militants to Antagonize, the Obama Admin Came in and Offered to Help them Get back to Civility, after they Inflicted Thousands of Murders for the ability to be the helping Hand, Perfect Timing I'd say because now they were getting IMF and USAID in the Billions that was showing up to a Corrupt Country that Obama Appointed Biden to Babysit an agency called the "Anti Corruption Agency" their mission was to Blackmail Corrupt Businesses to move Money through their systems that they moved their Corrupt money through..., Close to $60 Billion Gone..!...

If you don't already know about what took place, check it out and look at the Resemblance... reply to: JinMI

edit on 13-6-2020 by Icemannt68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Wow I didn't see the date on the post I replied to it's a light Green...

Ha ha it's all facts though... a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Icemannt68Greatly appreciate the update

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join