It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek Asks Why is The Alt-Right Obssessed With Pedophilia?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

You asked for a link, I provided it.

Like I said, you'll just scream "fake news," and ignore it.

You do realize how predictable your camp is? Next up - "but what about Hillz, tho..."

I asked for evidence... Not for a link with unfounded claims...

Assuming the right did it doesn't equal to "the right did it".

Even Newsweek claimed and I quote:

Offenhartz discovered that Cernovich and his supporters deliberately posted the photo without its context — that is, suggesting that leftist protesters were, in fact, marching in support of pedophilia. Offenhartz complained to Cernovich, and Cernovich removed the photo from his Twitter account. But that led to a fresh spurious complaint: that Twitter had censored the image.

www.newsweek.com...

How does Offenhartz, or Newsweek know that those who "unfurled the ad" were supporters of Cernovich?... Did they have a sign on their forehead that said "I am a fan of Cernovich"?... I am pretty sure they didn't. So again, like so many others have done, Newsweek and Offenhartz assumed it was done by people in the right...

Not to mention, if it had been a sting from the right, wouldn't they have taken the pictures themselves?... Instead Cernovich saw a picture posted by Offenhartz and he re-twitted the picture.

edit on 10-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: RomeByFire

You asked for a link, I provided it.

Like I said, you'll just scream "fake news," and ignore it.

You do realize how predictable your camp is? Next up - "but what about Hillz, tho..."

I asked for evidence... Not for a link with unfounded claims...

Have we moved on to why the right defends pedophiles if they oppose gun control?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Have we moved on to why the right defends pedophiles if they oppose gun control?

You really need to start making sense... Gun control has nothing to do with this, so either stay on topic or stop trying to derail the thread please.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I think it's safe to say that everyone here hates pedophiles...

Can't you see that all this fighting IS TEARING US APART!!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It’s old news that this was a completely staged and planted sign by the alt-right.

5 seconds worth of research into this before you made this post would’ve been a good idea amigo.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argus100

It’s old news that this was a completely staged and planted sign by the alt-right.

5 seconds worth of research into this before you made this post would’ve been a good idea amigo.

Would like to see some evidence

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I don't trust what the media says the 'the truth' is regarding this pic.
I see the banner and I see who's holding it.
I predicted this is what the left were steering towards with all the LGBT nonsense.

It's just the next step.
I'm not going to reply to anyone who claims it's alt-right members holding the banner, also not going to reply to anyone who claims that the LGBT community have nothing to do with paedophilia.

Humans are as predictable as the tides...

edit on 11-11-2017 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I think what they are asking is why is the right always claiming that there are pedophiles everywhere, and in every organization that isn't conservative?

It's like the tea party extreme right wing guy I used to work with who believes that there are wolves everywhere in my state and that they will eat peoples' kids, when if fact there's only 35 of them and they never attack people.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

So... you believe everything you see in the media? Or only what you want to believe?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
so ironic with fox defending molesting 14 year olds

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Is the "No Pedo Bashing" part actually defending child sexual abuse or just a plea to stop sensationalizing it in the press?

Im tired of hearing about it too. All the ceaseless droll about sex in the media is designed distraction to divide people against one another. Just like race, religion, ad-infinitum.

Why do they do that? Because sex sells.
It's defending child sex abuse no two ways about it. It's just that simple. Thus is a sickness that many people are defending. NAMBLA is a disgusting fringe organization. It's the Leftists who are trying to minimize the darkness of their moral abjectness.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

It's defending child sex abuse no two ways about it. It's just that simple. Thus is a sickness that many people are defending.

With all due respect the mass media 'sells' it to us.

How sick is that?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argus100

I actually did the research and nowhere did i see any evidence, just claims... Do you know the difference between claims and evidence "amigo"?...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I don't get it... Remind me again why we have to go "lightly" on pedophiles/pedophilia? Must be a left/liberal thing...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
so ironic with fox defending molesting 14 year olds

You mean the 17 year old who throughout her life has also accused several pastors, who has several misdemeanors, and has trouble with the IRS? Is there any evidence to substantiate her claims? Or the claims from a liberal woman who volunteers for Jones, Moore's opponent, and has worked as a sign language interpreter for Joe Biden?

So again, what "evidence" is there that these claims accurred?... BTW, claims are not "evidence".

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

But a picture of a slice of pizza is?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
I don't get it... Remind me again why we have to go "lightly" on pedophiles/pedophilia? Must be a left/liberal thing...

Probabaly the same spin that once brought us the concept of "good terrorist".

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
I don't trust what the media says the 'the truth' is regarding this pic.
I see the banner and I see who's holding it.
I predicted this is what the left were steering towards with all the LGBT nonsense.

It's just the next step.
I'm not going to reply to anyone who claims it's alt-right members holding the banner, also not going to reply to anyone who claims that the LGBT community have nothing to do with paedophilia.

Humans are as predictable as the tides...

In reality, the LGBT community has absolutely nothing to with pedophilia. And to claim otherwise just makes you sound ignorant.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Even if it is opponents trying to smear Antifa's good name, what are they going to do?
Take their masks off for future events?

a reply to: DJW001
no.... but a pizza related map on handkerchief might be.

edit on 12-11-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Who is on the witch hunt today? I would say the left is on about 5 different ones, and most likely will add to the last....

That is the left meme for 2017...attack everyone including their own...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join