It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email Diplomacy It worked perfectly for Clinton, Now Trump n Tillerson doing the same thing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

"Highest priority" "Fixing email system" "Really Unfortunate" "No details"
Just a few Key phrases from the article. Read it

www.nytimes.com...

Email Diplomacy It worked perfectly for Clinton, Now Trump n Tillerson doing the same thing.

In My opinion what we saw in the Clinton fiasco and the amount of email Custerfuss by design its apparent that it does not work and leads to massive amounts of corruption and yet the diplomacy of old where you have worthy people representing the US interest's abroad with personnel in country is gone by more than half now. i suppose it is better if you must cover an intentional f- up just use bleach bit and responsibility & evidence stuff/trail just vanishes and no ones to blame oh yea delete tech glitch sorry next bye #Got Accountability?

No i want to send out educated people and commit to personal relationships it shows a bit of class too this is global diplomacy not a tech customer service line.

It consolidates power to a few people not what we want really

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
No one to comment?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Didn't you get the memo that all that matters is Trump?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Lol I did
Is it a wise choice to follow the footsteps of Clinton?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I guess you just don't understand the article. But then, you likely are just trying to manufacture some hate for Trump. He picked Tillerson because he was a proven leader in business. Tillerson has found a way to make the state department more fiscally efficient. He isn't giving them some lofty, self important mission, just a way to save some money. And the haters think this is a bad thing. But as I have said often, when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I don't understand the question. The president makes his own way.

And I was a Bernie supporter, but the email thing is political bait. Fish like to follow shiny objects.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

The reason diplomats, envoys and politicians fly round the world and meet face to face is to talk in secret. They don't want people really hearing what is being discussed. You can believe the rhetoric they tell you in the media what the meetings are about, but like everything else in the "News" they don't let you hear what was actually said, do they.

Hillary was just being lazy using a 'private' channel server in her bathroom closet. She thought it was secure (whoops) and what the fuss has all been about: The deflection to cover up the deep states day to day 'traffic' captured on Hillary's Emails. Haven't we noticed how hard they work to cover those up?

Whatever Trump is tweeting while eating cake with dignitaries, giving press conferences and chirping the internet, IS the Cover. He's the distraction, shaking hands, waving at the cameras, here, there. Its all the other entourage lawyers traveling with the presider who represent the Corporatocracy meeting in back rooms to discuss 'business' ; business of profit, war and carving up the spoils. You never hear what they say.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The reason diplomats, envoys and politicians fly round the world and meet face to face is to talk in secret. They don't want people really hearing what is being discussed. You can believe the rhetoric they tell you in the media what the meetings are about, but like everything else in the "News" they don't let you hear what was actually said, do they.

Hillary was just being lazy using a 'private' channel server in her bathroom closet. She thought it was secure (whoops) and what the fuss has all been about: The deflection to cover up the deep states day to day 'traffic' captured on Hillary's Emails. Haven't we noticed how hard they work to cover those up?

Whatever Trump is tweeting while eating cake with dignitaries, giving press conferences and chirping the internet, IS the Cover. He's the distraction, shaking hands, waving at the cameras, here, there. Its all the other entourage lawyers traveling with the presider who represent the Corporatocracy meeting in back rooms to discuss 'business' ; business of profit, war and carving up the spoils. You never hear what they say.

Well said

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
bleach bit will keep most from retrieving emails etc, but it still can be recovered quite easily if you have the right tools which the government has and has had for a long time.
youra reply to: TheJesuit

new topics

top topics

join