It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marijuana Won Tuesday's Election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
I also recommend hybrids because too much THC(the stuff that makes you high) and no cannabinoids (the good part of pot) is not good for you mentally.

Getting the right balance is definitely critical. Maybe someday some enterprising person will take all the data building up on sites like Leafly and create an app that tells you which strain or delivery method is best for whatever particular ailment you have. That would be nice, and eliminate a lot of the trial-and-error which is admittedly a huge pain in itself.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

That's why I say they should have a "Manhattan Project" revolving around marijuana. That way, they can completely test and document the byproducts, effects, and side effects for various strains and dosages. The end goal would be to gather enough indisputable evidence to know which strains to prescribe for specific ailments, which oils and/or oil blends to prescribe for other ailments, etc. They could also identify the perfect strains for recreational use without side effects, though I'm personally more interested in the medical and industrial uses.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

The sick part is, before prohibition of alcohol was lifted, it was the federal government that actively put poisons in alcohol, so the nasty drinkers would die. Hundreds died.

There are rumors that that's been happening with some of the harder drugs over the last few years, specifically heroine and coc aine (and I think some more, but I'm not a drug expert so I didn't recognize their names).

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Same here. I'm tired of seeing people die from overdoses, and most importantly, I'm tired of seeing people's lives being legally ruined over petty crap like drug possession. Napalm possession? Sure. Plutonium possession? Fine, whatever. But weed possession? Come on. There's poison ivy growing near my house that's more dangerous to the public than weed.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Go ahead legalise it . And continue your decline into third world status .

Legalizing has reversed a lot of that already in the US.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Well I've heard it is cut with meth. It might not be straight meth. It's probably a derivative compound. All those chemicals have similar chemical structures.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

This. Why use ~$5-10 worth of one drug to cut another when there are at least 3 RCs I can think of just off the top of my head that are legal and mimic almost perfectly while costing $1-2 for an active dose?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join