It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Life, The Universe and everything else.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
a reply to: Mandy555

Knowing the truth of the world wont change the hard facts that we live in a limited world with limits all around us. We are not born with knowledge, we are shaped by the knowledge of the others.

PLEASE, speak for yourself. That is Not True for Many people and a Growing group of people around the world.

The video is 14:38 minutes long, the Good bit starts at 3:16, but IMHO the whole 14 minutes is Really good.

Their are 'allegedly' medicineless hospitals in China Transcending limitation. In Actual Fact there is that VERY thread On. This. Forum.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now you don't have to believe this, however considering there are many people around the world sharing their experience of the Impossible and you received this information from a Shadow-part-of-YourSelf, I'd go with the Numerous people.

AND considering we Are in the Philosophy & Metaphysics forum I, Personally, would go so far as to say: That Being WAS Your ShadowSelf and that it showed You shadow aspects of Your personality/YourSelf Specifically, not Objective Truth. You talked about not feeling anything even close to Depressing Feelings; so it'd be a safe bet for me to say you have in fact been Depressed, at least recently. I, personally, would say your ShadowSelf took those feelings, thoughts & emotions that have been building up(which is actually what it is made up of) and reflected that back to you(screaming), and instead of stopping(running) like most people do you stayed in that space with it for the next thirteen hours and Accepted it without judgement thereby integrating it which is a fractured part of YourSelf you have Now Healed.

I'm not really all too surprised that after taking what your ShadowSelf had to say as outright Truth that you are Completely Fine & at Peace with not overcoming limitation . . . Which is Completely Possible. Just as I'm not surprised that you feel Completely at Peace & Fine after having Stayed in the Same Space with your ShadowSelf integrating it & Healing it for thirteen hours.

In Lak'ech
edit on 9-11-2017 by MidNight sun because: Grammar,

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone

Nothing mystic exists and will ever exists.

I mean i had to be told by something, i have no idea what, to finally accept it.

LOL! Sure, there's nothing mystic about that, is there?! I think you're contradicting yourself.

edit on 9-11-2017 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Another creature in another plane of existance is not mystic.
edit on 10-11-2017 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Chances are higher than you were visited by a deceitful demon.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

First of all, there is no soul to begin with. We do not exist. All we are is just bunch of energy.

We cease to exist, but we actually never existed to begin with.

The whole point is to grasp the idea of soul and spirit. It just doesn't exist. Once we die we will lose the abbility of ego and being ourselves. We were never alive and ourselves to begin with.

Well, that's sad. It's all meaningless, then. Not just our lives, but ALL.

Does anyone remmeber what it was like before being born?

Actually, quite a few people claim they do. Some ATS members, even. But I don't know what to make of it.

Thanks for your input on the subject.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join