It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers intrusion on free will, mind and body manipulation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whateva69
a reply to: Rapha

At the moment im recieving alot of distance reiki energy and im getting verry hot, i have to constantly move drink cold water and jumping helps a bit, but they are pushing really heard at the moment
you can fight back, its hard, they strengthen it by emf i think and use rf on the brain to overpower response attacks. I learned how to put this scum to shame. They will lie about being hurt, but aim for internal and shake in your thoughts and feelings. Aim at all internals and your room incrementaly until you find a logical path
Reduce its effects that way and use charcoal mesh screen, canvas over walls with high gauss. Place rf reducing blocks on/around fridge. Basicly try all kind of things until you figure it out. They learn and find workarounds.
edit on 9-11-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Whateva69

theres a guy who is psychic as # and all he does is talk if you talk to him about it he will devour those guys.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
and remember the guy who only uses words. hes a stupid asshole thats pure evil and he desecrates every sacred thing on earth, doesnt undedrstand respect or remorse or the human condition but he eats that # thats #ing with you like its cake.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

At the moment im recieving alot of distance reiki energy and im getting verry hot, i have to constantly move drink cold water and jumping helps a bit, but they are pushing really heard at the moment
you can fight back, its hard, they strengthen it by emf i think and use rf on the brain to overpower response attacks. I learned how to put this scum to shame. They will lie about being hurt, but aim for internal and shake in your thoughts and feelings. Aim at all internals and your room incrementaly until you find a logical path
Reduce its effects that way and use charcoal mesh screen, canvas over walls with high gauss. Place rf reducing blocks on/around fridge. Basicly try all kind of things until you figure it out. They learn and find workarounds.

But if they have put an implant in the OP, hardly any of that will work.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555

originally posted by: anotherside

But if they have put an implant in the OP, hardly any of that will work.
well then looks like you gotta get ahold of him then which is actually pretty cool cause hes hilariouse and he hooks you up. all you do is talk, too simple for most people and if hes ever discourteous to you politeley remind him who you are. have fun.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

Yes i see light codes, dooe bell chimes and ive even heard a gong..
I also get songs, at the moment its bangles ... eternal flame.

I was given numbers throgh the pendulum, i rang it and it was a numbers station, ive also heard morse code.
edit on 9/11/17 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think they are using myself and my husband, he gets one part of the message while i get the other, thats how they talk to each other, they work in pears, they are not ETs or men in hats, men in black ect, they are remote viewers
edit on 11/11/17 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
What is the 'test' version of ATS all about? Same content but different icons etc.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
They also use binary code they give you a list of numbers and you think its a phone number or a date.
ex, they give you the numbers 05041, it would be 0000001111.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Im worried they'll use us as a drug mules or a false flag. Im worried they'll kidnap our kids.
Or they are using us as test lab rats.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Hey whateva. I see that youre still posting in this thread reaching out for help it would seem.

It sounds like youre pretty distressed. Do you have a close friend or family member, or therapist to talk to?

Id advise an honest conversation and to be open to constructive input. It can be hard to see outside the paranoia and fear based ideas when you are in the thick of it, but if you can honestly listen to ideas others that care about you have, even if they disagree with you, they very well could be right.

My advice is to find things that soothe your mind. Let go of the paranoia and let yourself relax. You can do these things.

I know because i have been through a lot too, similar to what you are fearing. Much of it wasnt true.

Do yourself a favor and talk it out. A therapist is a great idea if you do not talk to one already.

edit on 19-11-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Its. A paradox.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I've done this so many times, it's like second nature.

All for good, always.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
so true me and my girlfriend are dealing with the same issues..it sucks kindof makes you wonder whats really going on... a reply to: Whateva69

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
You're alive! I was worried I would never get in contact with you, seeing as your last post was 2014. Or maybe that's incorrect. I've never actually used this site, but I have an important question to ask you about a picture of yours. If you see this, I would very much appreciate it if you emailed me @ [email protected]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join