It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye Hillary! Hello Michele!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Why do you think terms limits were made up to begin with?

And now why should they be removed?

Break it down for us.

And then perhaps I'll go to the trouble to dig up for you the cognitive sciences that explain why people consistently keep voting for the same people despite consistently polling an abysmal disapproval rate across the board.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss WTH they are not playing the race card person. Way to be triggered though. Would it be that bad to have her as a president?

I laid out pages of logic with graphs and history the whole nine yards, and he turns around and goes 'why you so afraid of black woman potus', which had nothing to do with a single thing I've said herein.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I think this girl might be grooming for POTUS.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

Thats a law 12 months too late.

Very good one to have

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Hippy girls are the best!

I'm going to tell her that!

So on these boards when I consistently attack the 'diversity' fraudsters you start to see why I'm so appalled by their fake bs militant outrage. The behavior I've seen from left this last cycle is just down right spooky. The way many malign entire classes of people is disturbing. Terms like racism, misogyny, privilege, etc.. have lost nearly all meaning.

A white supremacist does not live under every rock. And even if they did, who cares? Can they exert power over you? That is what is important. It's why we have the rule of law. Why a civilized free society doesn't penalize people for what they think, but rather what they do.

That is real diversity.

Regarding the assumption? No worries. Enjoyed the chat.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

We already had Michelle Obama in the White House, with Barack. So having the two of them back in there would be the same old same old.

So quit playing coy and throwing the damn race card. wtf.

Wow dude just because she is black doesn't mean I am using the race card.
If I asked you if a mexican would be a change for us would I be using the race card.
What if I asked if a person with dwarfism was president? Would you think I was just pushing some handy capped agenda?
We need people with a new prospective in our government. People that see things in a different way.

I simply asked if a black women would be a CHANGE for the US presidency.
This in no way means I want her to be president because she is black or a women. But because it would be different.

You think I think that you don't want her to run because she is black?
You have shown that your issue is with her having been married to a past president. Why do you keep trying to spin my words?

For the record I like michelle because seems intelligent, informed, passionate about her views. She is an eloquent speaker with a deep understanding about how government works. I personally I don't care if it means four more years of obama (as if being his wife means she has to do everything he says..) My life was great under during the obama years.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

why you so afraid of black woman potus

I never said that.
I asked you if you think a black women would be a change. You could have just said yes , just not michelle and left it at that instead of spinning my words.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Damn thats a very scary thought .

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why do you think terms limits were made up to begin with? And now why should they be removed? Break it down for us.

Again with the spin.

I said that I would be on the side of whatever the majority decided when you asked me this silly question " maybe we should have no term limits if that's what the majority wants"

I never claimed to have an argument for no term limits.
I have stated many tie on many threads that I think we should have congressional term limits and even better would be a larger conversation about government term limits in general.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

So on these boards when I consistently attack the 'diversity' fraudsters you start to see why I'm so appalled by their fake bs militant outrage. The behavior I've seen from left this last cycle is just down right spooky. The way many malign entire classes of people is disturbing. Terms like racism, misogyny, privilege, etc.. have lost nearly all meaning.

Agreed.
It's getting so bad that people on ether side aren't hearing each other anymore.
You see the misunderstanding I got into with IgnoranceIsntBlisss just for saying a black women would be a nice change as potus. He automatically assumed it was because she is black and if he didn't agree I would think he was racist. The media has us thinking that way instead of taking our words at face value anymore. We feel like everyone has alternative motives.

If I'm liberal and want gun laws I must be against the 2ed amendment and want to take every ones guns away.
If I'm conservative and don't want michelle as potus than it must be because she is black.

The crazy thing is that the liberals and conservatives really believe that's what the other side thinks about them.
And maybe a lot of them do. But I am a centrist and I judge a man based on how he treats people not on what he believes in or how he votes.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss Umm I never said a black woman I just said her. Now just to be clear I would never vote for Clinton. But Michelle would win hands down. Even if that scares you it would happen.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Frankly, I believe there are more of us than the crazies.

In RL most people get along.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss And I am sorry to burst you small bubble if Trump does not get impeached he WILL not ever win again. He is done period

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
First candidate she would have to defeat is herself. She said a lot of less than pro-American things in her younger years. Including up until the time Barack received the nomination. Sean, Rush, etc will not let anyone forget it and will be topic A for as long as she lasts.

Savvy anti-campaigns will be in place like a few years ago when recreational mj was on the ballot in Ohio. The opposition focused on the unfairness of picking and choosing which few groups would profit. In other words, projected greed as the Yes vote motivation to allow jealousy to award the No vote.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
hope she doesnt...

there should be a law where unqualified people arent allowed to run for fking president

But.. Trump.

?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

I hope this doesn't come true. We don't need more of the same big money establishment politicians. We already have people in power that have been there over 30 to 40 years. They are the main reason we have the problems we have. They talk but don't know to how walk. They don't even talk a good talk anymore. They are so far detached from the little guy and yet they think they can fix what ails him/her. I'm off to work............something the politicians know nothing about.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

There's no such thing as an actual qualification for president.

You are just inventing certain criteria in your own mind and then assuming that is a legitimate criteria.

I disagree completely, anything you think qualifies someone to be president I think disqualifies them. I'm really tired of having more of the same corrupt politicians running the show. I'm incredibly disturbed by your point of view.

And actually I am not surprised that you rejected Michelle because "she isn't qualified" when you are implying that others have certain qualifications she doesn't, when in reality she actually has those same exact qualifications (you just don't know much about her).

So in reality, ironically, she's the perfect candidate for you.
And that's why I'm 100% against both of your ideologies.
edit on 11/9/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Mark my words. Michele hates politics and everyone associated with it.

She might earn a few bucks giving speeches about women and/or children, but she'll spend the majority of her time vacationing for the rest of her life.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

They're going to be pedaling Michele for 2020...

Good luck... I don't even think she would want the job. She is still an Obama though, and I'm sure her policies/positions would be extremely similar, if not identical to that of her husband's - selling out American interests for the globalists.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join