It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating Black Holes?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

A black hole is the ultimate end product of fusion. The matter inside is so densely packed that there isn't even such a thing as an atom anymore. The empty space between the nucleus and the electrons has been crushed out, the electrons have been fused with the protons to form neutrons, and even the spaces between the exotic particles that make up those neutrons has been squeezed out. There can be no fusion taking place inside a black hole because there are no atoms to fuse together anymore. It's all been crushed into one big lump of exotic material.

answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai
a reply to: Erno86

There is a postulate that presents that electrons. protons and neutrons are another versions, of black holes. The idea being that information can be compressed to an extent that it represents as something solid. Personally, I find the idea, intriguing, in the sense that during the early universe the energy released could have resulted in implosions beyond just 4D.

Given that spacetime curvature is the result of mass and the Universe as we understand it is a construct, then potential energy in function to mass, allows for that curvature.

Sub-atomic particles then are representative of such, a phenomenon.

Thoughts?

It would be very intriguing indeed...if we could create an artificial micro-mini BH for a quantum computer --- using Hawking radiation to compute and store memory bits.

"Is This the Most Powerful Computer Possible?"

Starts at 10:25 in the following video...

edit on 25-11-2017 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

edit on 25-11-2017 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

It might be possible for us to search for rogue black holes in our galaxy --- Preferably one that is currently not feeding itself at the time. We could look for it by investigating distorted areas within the Space Time Continuum.

We could reduce it's size for transport by a tractor beam to some distant asteroid for refining...by bombarding the rogue BH with an anti-matter bomb, thusly grabbing a small fragment from the resulting explosion that is suitable for transport.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Perhaps the most powerful we can consider today.

Your Future Laptop Will Be Powered By A Black Hole

hplusmagazine.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The Stellar Black holes are the remnants of Red Giants and in general, they are about 10 times larger than Sol.

Here is one that was found that is larger.

www.space.com...

Black holes release radiation so they do decay and maybe even by shrinking but the term that is used is evaporation.

It would take a whopping ~10^67 years for a black hole the mass of the Sun to evaporate, and around ~10^100 years for the largest black holes in the Universe.

medium.com...

In so far as sending an anti-matter into a black hole, it would simply absorb the energy.

It happens all of the time at the black hole at the center of the galaxy. We see 511 keV gamma rays emanating from near the black hole which indicates a sizable component of positrons at the galactic center. These positrons fall in just like the electron. Nothing more magical than that.

www.quora.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

Clearly and with all due respect the residual strong force and or nucleon-nucleon, force, is exactly what is being broken down. Thoughts?

I don't know dude. I suppose I could, but why waste effort in explaining or putting finger to button in typing my thoughts on such dry and meaningless subjects. Who can say, or better yet why bother saying anything at all. I mean are you sure your theory is so sound? As you like to think it is. What if all those things your talking about don't even exist? Or worse what if they exist, but only in a completely different manner then you think they do? Huh, what then?

Besides, now that I think about it, I myself much prefer the whole black holes being generated by bouncing graviton particle beams off reflector dishes. I think sometimes our imaginations run way way ahead of us, and sometimes trips us as well.

Must be why now a days when most theories come out. I can almost hear the USS make# up song being silently played in the background. Basically what I am saying is. That in time we will see. And likely in a very very very long time from now.

edit on 1amSundayam262017f0amSun, 26 Nov 2017 01:33:07 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Homey I am just making conversation as it keeps me off the streets.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This is interesting a black hole with the mass of 12 billion Sol-type stars that seemingly swelled to this size 875 million years after the big bang.

One theory proposed in the article is that in the early universe there were stars at least one million times larger than Sol.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
David Brin (SF-author) wrote a book called "Earth", in which he describes another way to create micro-black holes: you kind of "tie" a "knot" out of space-time, "pulling its ends" stronger and stronger until you reach a point where space-time collapses and you get a black hole. I used parantheses because it is just a picture to simplify the complex electromechanical problems involved.

_-_-_-_-_
Space has no time component until the whip cracks. And that's exactly how it happens. A tight "knot" at the center. 1/2 of 1/2 of 1/2 of 1/2... Math says it's never ending. Universe felt differently. Remember that this worlds teachings are intentionally backwards to see if you are paying attention. Reverse everything they preach to find answer.

Example: In geometry, a golden spiral is a logarithmic spiral whose diminishment factor is 4φ. That is, a golden spiral gets narrower (or further from its origin) by a factor of 4φ for every full rotation it makes.

God didn't drop octave for creation, he raised octave per revolution. Until there was no where left for the Word to turn, but to reverse to left handed spin. The crack of the whip. Photonic boom.
edit on 27-11-2017 by AdKiller because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join