It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 326
<< 323  324  325   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Hmm. Reading it now. No idea if it is legit. EXCLUSIVE: Infowars Releases Secret FISA Memo

Countermove to weaken the memo?

How many people discount AJ, so give it to him and let him run with it so that everyone discounts it as crazy and illegit?

I'm not a fan of AJ nor do i watch his shows. He just used the DNI released report to garner some attention. However there is some concerning information in that report regarding the FBI and CIA. I recommend page 83.

edit on 23-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

The shooting was on October 1st, 2017.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah i please need someone with a Twitter account to check back if Donald Junior posted anything during the LV attack timeframe. The farthest i could scroll was late November.

Give me a specific timeframe. I'll scroll back and see what I can find.

Thank you. The LV shooting took place on 10/01/17.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I don't think I've posted a single comment on this site in nearly 2 years. I've been somewhat lurking in the background from time to time, peeking in at the most recent threads and all. Not that I was a very prolific poster to begin with, but I got bored with devolution of threads - resorting partisan back and forth crap about everything.
... but this thread right here - OMFGosh! THIS is what drew me to make an account in 2007 after lurking a few years. THIS is the kind of thread that keeps you glued to your monitor, refreshing over and over for the newest little tidbit! Thanks to all of you for taking these breadcrumbs and forming them into a loaf for us all to follow and see all the connections that all of us originally failed to see!

I really have nothing of substance to offer other than another vote for the Q forum (I like the name Q collective).

I would especially like to say thank you to IAMTQT, VASA CRQW, DQSHEN, PERFEQTENEMY, KETSUQO, as well as many others of you who have helped connect the dots, made the connections, and pointed to sources so that we can look into these things for ourselves! If this is all real and things really are going to start happening - then we are in for an exciting (and a little bit scary) ride!

Now back to lurking - maybe I won't wait another 2 years to post again with these kinds of threads!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah i please need someone with a Twitter account to check back if Donald Junior posted anything during the LV attack timeframe. The farthest i could scroll was late November.

Give me a specific timeframe. I'll scroll back and see what I can find.

Thank you. The LV shooting took place on 10/01/17.

December 4th is as far as it will let me go. I tried specific date search, too. No luck. Sorry!
edit on 23-1-2018 by Khaleesi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1
(I like the name Q collective).

THAT is a good name!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

No worries. Thanks for trying. Still odd though.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Your welcome and thanks for your kind words. You earned a place in my...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

(I like the name Q collective).

THAT is a good name!

I wish I could take credit for that - someone else mentioned it a few pages back.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

AWWW! Thanks!

Am I now an adorable deplorable?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Thanks, but they've all been doing the heavy lifting here.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It's pretty fascinating how vastly different the MSM , with the exception of Fox, is spinning the narrative of the current events and investigations going on. If nothing else you have to give them credit for their ability to flip the script on facts that seem so obvious to many of us. It really is like being in"Twilight Zone" !

One in particular really stuck out to me, it was on CNN and it was one of their house pundits, forgot his name, but he makes the case...."how irresponsible and disparaging it is to cast doubt on the "honorable" FBI, DOJ and past administration....BECAUSE....it would have had to involve a CONSPIRACY involving 100's of people ! "

Now where have we heard that before ?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Two things today released suggests some turmoil.

Diane begging for help from facebook.

Doc release.

AJ is suspect at best, a stooge is probably more likely. Even if a conspiracy clock is right twice a day I'll just toss him out. But. There is an adage in courtroom proceedings, release the problem early in the case and try to take the sting out of it and hope people forget.

So. Release a sanitized version to Alex Jones' faithful, let him "interpret" what you need to know just like TV news, and hopefully it takes the sting out of it. Why do this? No other options is one. There is also the deeper reason. Many will be disappointed because it doesn't say "HRC hired someone to kill trump" and this may cause their vibration to shift back to "oh, it never changes..." Clever, but it will not work the way it has in the past, in part because the consensus vibe among the rats is "every man for himself because it is impossible to know who is a bad rat." Prior to late december the rats ate the weak and dead ones amongst themselves but they also worked to keep their carnival going, my sense is they are now just eating themselves and ignoring maintaining the system.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

AWWW! Thanks!

Am I now an adorable deplorable?

HRC coined the term Basket of Deplorables.
Basket of Adorables is more fitting.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The thing is though that it really wouldn't. It would just take the right people in key positions and the rest people who want to keep their jobs. People have problems defying authority especially when they perceive that everyone else is likely going right along.

Break it up so that everyone is only working on a part of the whole and only the chosen few see what that whole is, and you could almost certainly get away with it for a long, long time.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

AJ lost all credibility when he walked back his claims on PG. Btw a few e-celebs denounced Q recently.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The thing is though that it really wouldn't. It would just take the right people in key positions and the rest people who want to keep their jobs. People have problems defying authority especially when they perceive that everyone else is likely going right along.

Break it up so that everyone is only working on a part of the whole and only the chosen few see what that whole is, and you could almost certainly get away with it for a long, long time.

Yes, very well said ! Then you throw in non disclosure contracts, legal quagmire, blackmail and just down right evil people motivated by money and God knows what else, and we KNOW it's possible.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

And you've just defined compartmentalized....exactly how govt operates.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
As this thread is nearing the high end number of pages allowed, we're closing it and referring you to PART TWO
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

<< 323  324  325   >>

join