It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Now that The-Storm has touched mainstream media, the Twitter-Feeds have already been diluted with all kinds of naysaying, disinfo, fake-news, skeptards, extremists, nazis etc. Donald Trump no longer appears in "People" with the hashtag #Qanon.

Its like the CABAL always uses the same tired methods (disinfo, nazis, anti-nazis, skeptards, fake-stories, useful idiots, trolls) to cover up the core truths. It was nice to have a clean open window for almost two months, it was nice while it lasted.

Also nice to see numerous creeps step down, resign, freak out, etc. Conspiracy-Theories are irrelevant unless they are backed up with facts and results (as in arrests and resignations).

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Sucellus

Thanks that format was better . Doesn't seem current though. Maybe it takes a few days

It stopped being updated in the first week of December...with no explanation whatsoever from anyone.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Getting the distinct impression Q is NSA. The breadth of knowledge is pretty astounding actually.

I'm thinking M.I.
en.wikipedia.org...

Agreed. I've always felt the military was more on "our" side. Remember how many generals Obama fired? The firings always seemed sketchy to me.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Getting the distinct impression Q is NSA. The breadth of knowledge is pretty astounding actually.

I agree. The only organization that has been intercepting worldwide communications, infiltrated/created Google, Facebook, etc. is also the organization that could expose and take down the cabal, if that cabal exists.

The NSA is using its eyes-everywhere and sex-blackmail-material to root out the cabal, who are supposedly ultra-creepy child trafficking, blood drinking satanists.

If the cabal really is that evil, I guess I (reluctantly) approve of their worldwide surveillance. But once the cabal is taken down...I cant really say that Im a fan of it. Once they take the cabal down, the final step is to take themselves down.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Wouldnt be surprised if some day it turns out that NSA/Google are the same. A short version of the story:

NSA/Google, through amassing all the data in the world, figure out how the world works and who runs it. Then they choose a President (Trump), rig the elections in his favor, to take down the Cabal.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
HEIDI FLEISS

FLEISS SHOWS BING A BUTT-FULL

BILLIONAIRE bachelor Steve Bing got a little help from his friends Wednesday night. Bing met up with his old pal, former madam Heidi Fleiss

pagesix.com...

STEVE BING

Beginning with a $500 contribution in 1993 to support Sen. Frank Lautenberg, D-N.J., in his bid for re-election, Bing has contributed more than $10.7 million at the federal level to the Democratic Party and its candidates, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

The biggest checks were written in 2002 when he gave a total of $8.2 million to the Democratic National Committee. But he also has given to specific candidates, including Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi and Dianne Feinstein.

Bing was reported to have given at least $49.5 million during the 2006 election cycle

On December 18, 2008, the William J. Clinton Foundation released a list of all contributors. It included Stephen L. Bing, who gave between US$10–25 million.

On August 5, 2009, a 737 private aircraft owned by Stephen Bing and based out of hangar 25 at the Burbank airport in Southern California, was utilized in the return of American reporters Laura Ling and Euna Lee who had spent 5 months of a 12-year sentence in North Korea.

Former President Bill Clinton was instrumental in their return, and accompanied the reporters back to the U.S. Bing reportedly covered the cost of the entire flight, estimated to be around $200,000.

en.wikipedia.org...

HEIDI/STEVE/PAM

After Pam Anderson split with Kid Rock, her pal Heidi Fleiss set her up with rich playboy Steve Bing.

www.thefrisky.com...
edit on 20-12-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Im betting Bing is a pizza lover.

She seems to have a thing for sex pervs

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Im betting Bing is a pizza lover.

She seems to have a thing for sex pervs

As well as a thing for Clowns.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
A really detailed Q break down here. Lots of deciphering of the random letters. Gonna take a while to look it over.

anonfile.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
A really detailed Q break down here. Lots of deciphering of the random letters. Gonna take a while to look it over.

anonfile.com...

Too paranoid to Download.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I did it from my phone. Seems ok....for now.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I really don't have much to add to this awesome thread except a sort of personal note on HF. She's known in Pharump as that crazy bird lady. Apparently she lives in a rundown house with many parrots she's rescued and not much else and is more than a bit of a weirdo.

As of a year ago anyway. I'm sure that doesn't help but it is from someone who has been in her house. I was told it looked like something out of hoarding buried alive and she was not the same person, looks, behavior wise she used to be. Dunno if this helps or not, but thought I'd throw it out there.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
I'm sure that doesn't help but it is from someone who has been in her house.

It does help. When you SEE how these people live in real life, it tells you more about them than all internet-theories combined.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
PODESTA/SOROS/BING

A September 27, 2007 e-mail from John Podesta to Soros, Peter Lewis, Steve Bing, and other left-wing billionaires outlined his plans for parlaying the vast network they had financed into a media “echo chamber” that would “control the political discourse.”

At the time, Podesta was president of the Soros-funded Center for American Progress. He went from that post to be Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman.

www.thenewamerican.com...

WL contains numerous emails between Podesta and Bing.

CLINTON/EPSTEIN/BING...SIZEMORE & FLEISS

Bing was also a Frequent Flyer with J. Epstein's Lolita Express.

Another member of their circle [Bill Clinton/Jeffery Epstein] was Steve Bing, a wealthy playboy with a private jet. (Bing is best known as the father of Elizabeth Hurley’s child, and Hurley was later linked to Clinton by her ex-boyfriend Tom Sizemore [Ex-boyfriend of Heidi Fleiss]. Hurley has denied an affair.)

nypost.com...

BTW: The two female (journalists?) Clinton brought back from North Korea in Bing's private jet...were either imprisoned in NK for sex trafficking...or, according to the Clinton administration, while reporting on sex trafficking.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

this is updated more frequently app.smartsheet.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

After Pam Anderson split with Kid Rock, her pal Heidi Fleiss set her up with rich playboy Steve Bing. 

Who was that woman that delivered food to Julian Assange at the embassy last year?

Time Magazine
edit on b000000312017-12-20T19:28:18-06:0007America/ChicagoWed, 20 Dec 2017 19:28:18 -0600700000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Who was that woman that delivered food to Julian Assange at the embassy last year?

That would be Pam Anderson.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

this is updated more frequently app.smartsheet.com...

You made my day.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

She's known in Pharump as that crazy bird lady.

Interesting.

What did Q ask? If I remember correctly it was, "When does a bird sing?"

Side thought: Pahrump, NV was where one of the Las Vegas shooting survivors was run over and killed while hitchhiking by a hit and run driver. We had a thread about it here

edit on 20-12-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating
Thanks, I wanted to contribute what I could

a reply to: queenofswords

Oh Cool, maybe a connection, who knows! Where I heard the info from said they were shocked and barely realized it was her until they heard her name. Birds everywhere, and her and not much else.

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join