It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Most all the others.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Pretty sure they're not. When you're under arrest you don't go to work. Lol

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You must not know much about house arrest. Ask an attorney and they'll let you know it's actually done quite often....people going to work with ankle monitors that are under house arrest that is...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

You must not know much about house arrest. Ask an attorney and they'll let you know it's actually done quite often....people going to work with ankle monitors that are under house arrest that is...

Yes, with GPS tracking technology being what it is, you see people out and about with the bracelets on their ankles. The power that be know where the person is at all times.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I think it was Imram Awan that asked to increase his distance because he worked as a uber driver .

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
sorry, what is the source for trump mentioning 4chan in a speech? i haven't found it yet and my schedule is limited today for research but y'all got me curious now

...is the source 4chan >_>

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Have to admit I don't know much about arrests in general having gotten to age sixty without ever have been arrested. As a matter of fact the only ticket I ever got was for an expired sticker. My dealings with LEO has been limited.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: KansasGirl

A big shot walking through the metal detector in a DC office building, etc....and having your ankle set it off...gets you the wand.
The medical boot can explain the alert away.

Well if that were the case every criminal who needed to get into a metal-detected building would be stomping around with medical boots on, hiding guns and knives in them...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
"Q" says he leaves breadcrumbs by asking questions, so as to not alert trackers/avoid sensors/not alert the intelligences.

What am I missing? Because that seems such a stupid explanation. Really? If you give out information by asking a question (and then AMSWERING IT in the following question), that will throw the enemy off the scent? LARP.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Nope. The source is the speech El presidente delivered in South Korea the other day

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Im not sure, but I think entering a federal building or restricted area with that would warrant a closer inspection. Screening questions usually cover recent surgeries and this is part of that.

I know airports ask for all medical paperwork and for a thorough inspection by security of medical aids. Body scan and all that. They are supposed to anyways.

Drugs have been surgically implanted in mules before. Explosives for terror attacks too.

Its not a new concept so I am almost certain that authorities can plan against it.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: fiverx313

Nope. The source is the speech El presidente delivered in South Korea the other day

the speech to the assembly? the press conference?

i'm not trying to give you a hard time, i'm just genuinely not finding it. google is not playing along with me either.

any link you have would be helpful

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I particularly like the Podesta connection. I think that is the first mention of that name and potentially some of the bigger crimes that could come out. I'm not holding my breath as it's been at least a year since we've heard about this kind of thing with these guys but I have to say I'm glad it's mentioned.

Talal's ex-wife mentions some interesting behavior in a french newspaper article.

other sites link

I don't think anyone in the US will go down for these types of crimes because that leads to a much bigger story. Big names will actually never go down. I'm fairly sure Q has mentioned that and no you won't get a source because no linking is allowed.

I think everyone should accept the fact that a Clinton and even a Podesta will never be arrested for these crimes. The closest we will ever get is some number-corridor posts.

And yes, I understand that we interpret this whole situation in the way we would like it to go down and it is all too easy (guilty) to mock someone for disagreeing with our own version of reality.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There is still time Silly. Don't throw in the towel yet.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I think thats more of a purposeful response.

There is no reason to hide when in plain sight.

I think its all so people break a loop in programming and start to think critically on their own. This way the source is themselves and not a source that can be discredited or usurped by a propaganda machine.

This isnt a formulaic thought process. Its dynamic and fitted to the end user.

You get what you understand. What you understand reveals more you still dont.

Its not a secret if people just dont understand.

That IS part of the problem when speaking of these levels of corruption and possible extrodinary circumstances and how best to explain it all to the general public. (Without causing "useful" hysteria)

Even if just an excercise of logic using known facts, this helps people figure out where they stand in reality.

Is anything said factually incorrect? But some is still "wrong" on another level /off base? Ok, HOW?

Thats the message I take away from it

"Red pill yourself"

edit on 11 9 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Um, yes you can.

Also there is weekend jail, where the person works 5 days, appears on Friday evening for jail and then leaves on Monday morning to repeat the cycle until a sentence is served.
edit on 9-11-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Have to admit I don't know much about arrests in general having gotten to age sixty without ever have been arrested. As a matter of fact the only ticket I ever got was for an expired sticker. My dealings with LEO has been limited.

Yet that does NOT dissuade you from posting your fantasy as fact

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Is he out on BAIL? Third-party custody?

IF SO...they can even go grocery shopping w/the ankle thing....

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

I particularly like the Podesta connection.

Yeah , if one of the sealed indictments come out for one of the brothers, I surely will be following more intently.

I don't think anyone in the US will go down for these types of crimes because that leads to a much bigger story. Big names will actually never go down.

You know prior to this election I would have been with you 100% on that. However, I never saw hillary losing or falling from disgrace from her own party. Not That I thought she was going to win because of support but because the system was so blatantly rigged for her to win.

Yet here we are with Trump as POTUS? WTF is all I can say to that? So their are some games being played in the background and apparently SHE pissed of the OTHER wrong people to F with.

But I agree its unlikely to happen but I have a .000001 chance it could.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join