It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT

New report reveals a list of men who are named in Heidi Fleiss' black book
The men named reportedly include Johnny Depp, Billy Idol, producer Robert Evans, Hugh Hefner, Jack Nicholson and George Lucas Charlie Sheen has admitted to using Fleiss' call-girl service in the past

www.dailymail.co.uk... black-book.html

There are also numerous entries that could correspond to the rich and famous, including a mention of “Mario (Formula One),” which could indicate race car driver Mario Andretti and “Sultan Ben Abdul” — a likely mention of former Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia Sultan bin Abdelaziz.

radaronline.com...

Bill and Hillary orgies?

It's part of joining the 'cult'.

Huge christmas and new year incomings.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
This is probably the biggest conspiracy ever , and I hope Clinton gets fried.

I hope Obama had a false birth certificate.
I hope Clinton goes to jail .
I hope bush goes to jail.
I hope podesta has video of him enjoying pizza and his sick brother gets a bullet to the head.

I hope Hefner had a motherload of intel and shared it with trump .

Regardless, this conspiracy is bigger than all the rest put together.

The history books are going to get re written 👍

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
This may be significant:

Fmr. FBI Asst. Director Kallstrom Warns “Patriots” Will Soon Expose Why Clinton Foundation Probe Was “Shut Down”

In a Tuesday appearance on Stuart Varney’s FOX Business Network program, former FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom argued that officials working under former FBI Director James Comey likely obstructed justice during the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Kallstrom then took aim at Attorney General Jeff Sessions and the Justice Department for failing to hand over documents that House investigators issued subpoenas for. In the final 20 seconds of the interview, Kallstrom hints ‘patriots,’ will soon expose why the Clinton Foundation probe was ‘shut down.’

Varney: What’s morale like in the FBI now?

Kallstrom: It’s not good, but I think recent events that I’m aware of are going to improve that because there’s going to be actually something that’s going to happen, in my view.

Varney: You going to leave us on that?

Kallstrom: Well I think there’s a lot of patriots that have had it up to here with what’s going on, and they’re going to step forward and tell people what the shenanigans have bene. How they shut down the Clinton Foundation investigation, how other things were done that are so anti-what the FBI and the United States and this country is about.

In response to the video, Clinton Foundation exec Craig Minassian tweeted:

"Oh well" (now deleted)

Hmm...

edit on 20-12-2017 by eisegesis because: fingers crossed

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

What did the Clinton shill say dude?

Oh well?

You would think people who are guilty as Sin would know to keep their mouth shut.

Do they really think they are untouchable?
edit on 20-12-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
This is probably the biggest conspiracy ever , and I hope Clinton gets fried.

I hope Obama had a false birth certificate.
I hope Clinton goes to jail .
I hope bush goes to jail.
I hope podesta has video of him enjoying pizza and his sick brother gets a bullet to the head.

I hope Hefner had a motherload of intel and shared it with trump .

Regardless, this conspiracy is bigger than all the rest put together.

The history books are going to get re written 👍

Best thing to hope for is lawful justice.

If people have done something wrong and it looks that way to me. Then they should be held to account.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: eisegesis

What did the Clinton shill say dude?

Oh well?

You would think people who are guilty as Sin would know to keep their mouth shut.

Do they really think they are untouchable?

Sounds like they are consigned to the inevitability of it all coming out into bright daylight.

'If he wins, we all will hang from nooses.'

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
This may be significant:

Fmr. FBI Asst. Director Kallstrom Warns “Patriots” Will Soon Expose Why Clinton Foundation Probe Was “Shut Down”

In a Tuesday appearance on Stuart Varney’s FOX Business Network program, former FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom argued that officials working under former FBI Director James Comey likely obstructed justice during the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Kallstrom then took aim at Attorney General Jeff Sessions and the Justice Department for failing to hand over documents that House investigators issued subpoenas for. In the final 20 seconds of the interview, Kallstrom hints ‘patriots,’ will soon expose why the Clinton Foundation probe was ‘shut down.’

Varney: What’s morale like in the FBI now?

Kallstrom: It’s not good, but I think recent events that I’m aware of are going to improve that because there’s going to be actually something that’s going to happen, in my view.

Varney: You going to leave us on that?

Kallstrom: Well I think there’s a lot of patriots that have had it up to here with what’s going on, and they’re going to step forward and tell people what the shenanigans have bene. How they shut down the Clinton Foundation investigation, how other things were done that are so anti-what the FBI and the United States and this country is about.

In response to the video, Clinton Foundation exec Craig Minassian tweeted:

"Oh well" (now deleted)

Hmm...

I expect this one tweet alone will find him the next victim of Arkanside....it shows he can't keep his mouth shut to them.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

The article concludes that CBTS is creating another pizzagate style "shooting" and that all who follow these ideas are
not only crazy conspiracy theorists but DANGEROUS as well.

Pretext to a false flag?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Came across an interesting theory regarding one of Q's posts

He said something like:
What is a MAP?
How can a MAP be used?
You may need to expand your thinking.

MAP is an acronym for Minor Attracted Person. A known pedo or a compromised MAP could be used to blackmail or get info out of.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Yes.
Remember how John Podesta left a handkerchief behind at a party and someone emailed him about it... wondering if it might be 'map related'?

Remember all those Hillaryphiles telling people they were nuts for saying that it was code for pedo stuff?

I never heard a satisfactory explanation of how a handerchief could be 'map related' other than it being pedo code.

I wonder if someone was using the handerchiefs for getting body fluids for DNA evidence to use in blackmailing schemes?
edit on b000000312017-12-20T06:47:19-06:0006America/ChicagoWed, 20 Dec 2017 06:47:19 -0600600000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

God these people are disgustingly nasty. Every time we start digging this gets found.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

This is either the biggest, world shaking thing that has ever come to light because of the internet or the best troll anyone has ever pulled off.

So far, Q seems pretty legit to me.

They never thought she would loose.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Yeah I just posted in another thread I think the UFO release was timed on purpose. Us "tin foil hat " people love aliens they just don't realize we love q more.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I couldn`t believe this thread wasn`t 200+ flags within a couple of pages, 87 pages and only 114 flags????

When all their house of cards come tumbling down and America is cleaned, they`ll teach what happened and Q like ending Hitlers reign in history books.

AND we`ve got a front row seat watching it happen!!!

I really can`t add much to the thread, but you guys are awesome!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777
I agree. Following this thread, just don't have anything pertinent to add.
Keep it going everyone!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
>NATSEC_19384z_A_DT-approve

books.google.co.uk... P8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZvLHr5JjYAhWSmLQKHcnTB4UQ6AEIXDAO#v=onepage&q=national%20security%2019384z&f=false

Maybe something to skim over 👍

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

God these people are disgustingly nasty. Every time we start digging this gets found.

Google Podesta art....... you've been warned.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Twitter rants can be harmful.
Lesson learned?
How about _SIERRA_C_?
How about ($22/Singapore)?
When does the bird sing?
Goodbye C.
Q

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
_SIERRA_C_
RBD

Dallas Redbird Airport
www.kayak.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You would think people who are guilty as Sin would know to keep their mouth shut. Do they really think they are untouchable?

Well they have been untouchable for all their careers. I do think they are so dissociated from real life that they can be their own worst enemy. Well until the lawyers pull them back in.

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join