It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

lol .. who? I'm from Canada remember?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

I mean Canadian TV is trash but a whole different type of trash than American TV. I wouldn't recommend you Google it but you might want to search for Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Godspeed, Patriots.
POTUS: WRWY

Q

What the hell does this mean?

Are you sure this thing isn't one big troll?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

El Presidente posted that on a tweet. I believe it is short for we are with you. There was a lot of demoralizing psyops going on in the breads. She was trying to boost morale for the autists to press on

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's disturbing... you know that right.

He's a Rothschild...so there's THAT.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

A Rothschild and A Vanderbilt?
This guy must be untouchable. It is also interesting to note that there are allegations that Honey Boo Boo outed him as a homosexual several months before he came out by calling him a poodle. Also allegations that she said he has 'fruit inside him' but have not been able to corroborate
edit on 14-12-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Sapphire

I mean Canadian TV is trash but a whole different type of trash than American TV. I wouldn't recommend you Google it but you might want to search for Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

You Suck!

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Who's a Rotten child?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: minniesoda

Regards BO presidential library:

Before the doors of President Barack Obama's library open on Chicago's South Side, truckloads of White House archives will be shipped to a former furniture store in the northwest suburbs.

A massive volume of paperwork, electronic data and artifacts will find a temporary home at the old Plunkett Home Furnishings store on Golf Road in Hoffman Estates. As many as 120 employees will be brought in by the National Archives and Records Administration to sort through the material, which ultimately will be part of the Obama Presidential Center.
The materials that will wind up in the library are not just from the Oval Office, but from almost every part of the Executive Office of the President. According to Laster, the agency already is providing "courtesy storage" for some of Obama's presidential papers in a location he declined to disclose, though archivists can't yet dig into the boxes of documents.

First stop for Obama library archives? An empty furniture store in Hoffman Estates

The part that really stood out to me was this, "the agency already is providing "courtesy storage" for some of Obama's presidential papers in a location he declined to disclose." Why would some of Obama's presidential papers go to a different, undisclosed location?

More details:

The U. S. General Services Administration (GSA) seeks to lease ”Archival/Climatized” Light Industrial / Flex / Warehouse / FORMER Retail space in the Greater Chicagoland area (Chicago and surrounding suburbs, IL) Federal Project

Award $11.3M

GovTribe

More:

Hoffman Estates Medical Development Llc is a small organization in the security brokers and dealers industry located in Northbrook, IL. It opened its doors in 2011 and now has an estimated $102,520 USD in yearly revenue and 2 employees.

Find The Company

Maybe more threads upon which to tug?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I think one of the most important points that was brought out is that this Presidential Library unlike all before it will not be administered by the National Archives but rather Barack Obama's personal Foundation. Possibly means that these files will never see the light of day it again.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Wew lads.

A thread on infinite just got nuked for some reason. Haven't seen that before and nobody seems to know why. Strange connections were being made

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: minniesoda

Regards BO presidential library:

Before the doors of President Barack Obama's library open on Chicago's South Side, truckloads of White House archives will be shipped to a former furniture store in the northwest suburbs.

A massive volume of paperwork, electronic data and artifacts will find a temporary home at the old Plunkett Home Furnishings store on Golf Road in Hoffman Estates. As many as 120 employees will be brought in by the National Archives and Records Administration to sort through the material, which ultimately will be part of the Obama Presidential Center.
The materials that will wind up in the library are not just from the Oval Office, but from almost every part of the Executive Office of the President. According to Laster, the agency already is providing "courtesy storage" for some of Obama's presidential papers in a location he declined to disclose, though archivists can't yet dig into the boxes of documents.

First stop for Obama library archives? An empty furniture store in Hoffman Estates

The part that really stood out to me was this, "the agency already is providing "courtesy storage" for some of Obama's presidential papers in a location he declined to disclose." Why would some of Obama's presidential papers go to a different, undisclosed location?

More details:

The U. S. General Services Administration (GSA) seeks to lease ”Archival/Climatized” Light Industrial / Flex / Warehouse / FORMER Retail space in the Greater Chicagoland area (Chicago and surrounding suburbs, IL) Federal Project

Award $11.3M

GovTribe

More:

Hoffman Estates Medical Development Llc is a small organization in the security brokers and dealers industry located in Northbrook, IL. It opened its doors in 2011 and now has an estimated $102,520 USD in yearly revenue and 2 employees.

Find The Company

Maybe more threads upon which to tug?

I could be reading it incorrectly, but Q's post seems to suggest Obama's stuff was already RAIDED per orders from POTUS.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

From the article:

Such holdings trigger speculation about what Obama will put on display from his eight years in office. Will Obama spotlight the Iran nuclear deal? His Nobel prize? The Supreme Court's decision to make same-sex marriage lawful?

I like to hope that the letter Larry Sinclair sent to Michelle Obama describing her husband's penis will get prominent placement alongside his followup letter detailing how he had been unlawfully arrested & jailed, targeted by the IRS, and how his government disability benefits were terminated, in retaliation.

The Nobel prize stuff should get placement immediately following that.

It would be an ideal way to summarize the Obama-years.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Godspeed, Patriots.

Q

Yeah... anyone have an idea what "WRWY" means?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Godspeed, Patriots.

Q

Wrwy =
What the hell does this mean?

Are you sure this thing isn't one big troll?

We are with you .
edit on 14-12-2017 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Great summary from an Anon on last nights Q happenings..

Q posts that might've been missed in thread from today.

USSS trying to crack Qs tripcode.

The other Q post to go with Cooper/HoneyBB pic.

Info in respect to the Q/Cooperdocspic possibly Gannett related theory..

Interesting to note:
- Donna Shalala was a board member of the Gannett Co. and is President of the Clinton Foundation
- Gannett owns USA today
- Gannett is the largest media conglomerate in the world

LOS ANGELES — Gannett joined the ranks of journalistically oriented media companies trying to make show business connections, announcing on Wednesday a deal that gives the Weinstein Company a first look at Gannett journalism with an eye toward developing movies, television shows or material for other types of media.

Gannett Makes Deal With Weinstein to Develop Entertainment Material

Theres a Wikileaks cable for this too..

Interesting to note I'm on Twitter and atm the shills are pushing 'Elmo77' as being the header on the Cooper doc. Weird! Lol..

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Related news;

Welp... Another one bites the dust. This is ridiculous.. Poor dude.

A pulmonologist at NYU Langone Medical Center has been found dead in his Manhattan apartment after apparently overdosing on heroin marked 'Knock Out King.' A co-worker of Dr Ravindra Rajmane summoned police to his home on Park Avenue South at 9.30am on Tuesday after not hearing from him in several days and growing concerned for his well-being.

What's with the Knock Out King? Talk about highly suspicious..

Manhattan pulmonologist, 51, is found dead in his bed surrounded by heroin envelopes marked 'Knock Out King'

Hmm. Did he know anything about Clinton's health maybe? I feel like this is related to the Clintons.

And there was another doctor death happening few days ago.

An acclaimed trauma surgeon was found dead, with a knife in his chest, by his 11-year-old daughter Sunday in his Park Ave. apartment, police said. Investigators were treating the death of Dr. Dean Lorich as an apparent suicide, sources said. “He was under some personal stress,” a police source said. The surgeon was home with his daughter, police said, adding there were no signs of forced entry at the tony Upper East Side apartment at Park Ave. and E. 96th St.

Lorich, a father of three girls, was the associate director of the Orthopaedic Trauma Service at the Hospital for Special Surgery. He was also a professor at Weill Cornell Medical College.

He treated Bono in 2014 after the U2 frontman was badly injured in a cycling accident in Central Park.

Lorich volunteered in Haiti for 2010 earthquake victims.

“It’s devastating news. Dean was a friend and a tremendous doctor,” said Dr. Soumi Eachempati, who traveled with Lorich to the devastated country. “The medical community will have an extremely large void without him.”

Doctor found dead with knife in chest inside Manhattan apartment while home alone with 11-year-old daughter

Hmmm. I wonder what these guys knew. As Q said they are no coincidences...

edit on 14-12-2017 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Interesting to note that Gannett is never mentioned among the big six media conglomerates

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yes it seems they are more 'hidden' than most.

They own A LOT! Insane, they own near 400 newspapers/magazines in UK alone! I'm in UK and didn't know this!

They are one of few very bigwig media conglomerates..

edit on 14-12-2017 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Not sure where folks are getting the "Gannet" angle from... the text on the site does NOT say "Gannet". It is made up of letters and numbers

Here's the original instagram link

Cooper BooBoo

I'm in about the 90% certain range that the docs on the table are screen prints from a website. There is a header, a smaller box site logo... an advertisement on the right top... and the left side contains "Yahoo Web Merchant" style menus and sub menus.

At the very top of the page is URL and time printed tags from printing web formatted images
edit on 14-12-2017 by dasman888 because: edits

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join