It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

i dont believe anything anymore.

so i will just stick with the most absurd .

this is all planned out in a game of 42D interdimensional underwater chess

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: erikthegreen

Wouldn't Trump's pick, Luther Strange, have easily beaten Jones...making this entire saga unnecessary?

I wonder if this "entire saga" WAS actually necessary...in order to expose a more extensive illegality, as well as the individual(s) behind it.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Well it looks like they will certainly be looked at...not sure if this is old news.

Linky

Link just says the write in count was higher than the margin of victory, which means they will be looked at and counted.

Even if they are bogus, I can't see how it could be tied back to anyone else IE GS.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
THIS took place a day BEFORE the election yesterday:

Judge orders Alabama to 'preserve' voting records for Senate special election

thehill.com...

Hmmmmm..."42-D inter-dimensional underwater chess" indeed!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Bingo. Especially number 2. I think this will show election rigging on the rhino side.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Ahhh so they can look at allll ("digital ballot images") the votes....interesting.

Ok that explains things for me I was a little lost for a second.

Won't they just blame the Russians?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
THIS took place a day BEFORE the election yesterday:

Judge orders Alabama to 'preserve' voting records for Senate special election

thehill.com...

Hmmmmm..."42-D inter-dimensional underwater chess" indeed!

Seems that there is some conflicting information?

Here's an article reporting that there was legal action after the Judge's decision from your article

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

At 1:36 p.m. Monday, a Montgomery County Circuit Court judge issued an order directing Alabama election officials to preserve all digital ballot images created at polling places across the state today.

But at 4:32 p.m. Monday, attorneys for Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill and Ed Packard, the state administrator of elections, filed an “emergency motion to stay” that order, which the state Supreme Court granted minutes after Merrill and Packard’s motion was filed.

By granting the stay, the court effectively told the state that it does not in fact have to preserve the digital ballot images – essentially digitized versions of the paper ballots voters fill out at the voting booth – created today.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Would there be any reason to NOT keep them that isn't shady? As in why would they file a counter motion unless there's knowledge of fraud and they want to cover it up?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wouldn't Trump's pick, Luther Strange, have easily beaten Jones...making this entire saga unnecessary?

Maybe they had laid the honeypot.

To trap soros and co .

To catch in the act .

As Q said 4-6% hopeless.

Q knew that it was rigged greater than 6%

Trump knows the stack was against him .

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Imagine that.
Going out of your way to countermand a judge's order to preserve digital voting records...in order to have them destroyed.

Nothing suspicious THERE!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I'm sure it has something to do with racism and voter disenfranchisement. I mean it really doesn't have anything to do with that but that's what they will say to justify their criminal activities
edit on 13-12-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Why would someone fight this? Whats wrong with checking the ballots if there is any reason for concern?

What do you think JackKat?

At the very least, it seems odd to go back and forth on this. There shouldn't be anything to hide and the flip flop certainly makes me wonder.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I'm sure it has something to do with racism and voter disenfranchisement. I mean it really doesn't have anything to do with that but that's what they will say to justify their criminal activities

I'm guessing THIS is where POTUS' May 11 EO enters the stage.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Q posted regarding Soros owning the voting machines in this race.

Nothing to see here y'all
edit on 13-12-2017 by dashen because: Q !ITPb.qbhqo 12/13/17 (Wed) 00:28:32 9044d9 No.86111

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

So Packard, the man in charge of the election process in AL and Dem, and Merrill, the Sec.State who used to be a Democrat before his defection, went to ask a judge to stay an order to preserve ballot images created by machines produced by Soros.
Interesting.
I wonder what the basis of the emergency motion was. What did e emergency consist of?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

What did e emergency consist of?

The emergency was probably all of their gooses about to be cooked.
Some of you would be shocked others not so much about how easy it is to buy a judge

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

I wonder what the basis of the emergency motion was. What did e emergency consist of?

Emergency is an understatement.
Look at the timing of this:

At 1:36 p.m. Monday, a Montgomery County Circuit Court judge issued an order directing Alabama election officials to preserve all digital ballot images created at polling places across the state today.

But at4:32 p.m. Monday, attorneys for Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill and Ed Packard, the state administrator of elections, filed an “emergency motion to stay” that order, which the state Supreme Court granted minutes after Merrill and Packard’s motion was filed.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

THIS wasn't an emergency...it was DEFCON 1!
edit on 13-12-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Is there only 1 picture of Peter Strzok in existence? Saw some people were mentioning this...could be nothing but thought it was worth sharing.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Dang! You're right.

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join