It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

"Bing"
You got mail...

Awesome thread BTW😉

Edit: sorry, look to the white envelope. 🙄
edit on 9-11-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I definitely find this stuff interesting and feel like my day is better after reading it - it's entertaining - but I definitely don't take it seriously. A lot of you guys seem to eat it up, but there is no proof of any of it, it looks like a troll.
edit on 09amThu, 09 Nov 2017 00:40:42 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Am I wrong in thinking that "states secrets" refers to the group of people Sybil Edmonds named awhile back ? I am at a loss as to what part is not corrupted ....that one is bugging the heck out of me .

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I just figured out what this is...

An elaborate LARP.

You know, live action role playing? Like those guys who dress up in tinfoil armor and battle with swords made from wood at the park on the weekend?

Only this is a "conspiracy" angled role playing game, and the people playing don't realize they've been sucked up into someone else's game.

This looks exactly like something I would do if I had a lot of free time on my hands and wanted to mess with eager an receptive people. I'm not seeing any confirmations or corroborating evidence that lends any credibility to any of this. This very well could be a distraction operation to keep people from talking about the Paradise Papers.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Maybe. I wouldnt know either way.

about those paradise papers....

These are about 13.4 million files obtained in part from a Bermuda-based law firm that helped corporations and wealthy individuals set up offshore companies and accounts. In many cases, the moves allowed the firm's clients to avoid paying taxes at home

Hundreds of journalists from 96 media organizations around the world are sifting through the documents and following up on what leads they provide (The Washington Post is not among the publications to have reviewed these documents). That's because the list of prominent figures implicated in these dealings is vast, ranging from the Queen of England to Irish pop-legend-turned-philanthropist Bono to a string of Russian oligarchs. They cast light on the offshore schemes of the chief financier behind the election campaign of Canada's liberal prime minister, a big donor to Britain's Conservatives and huge U.S. corporations such as Nike and Apple.

www.washingtonpost.com...

I dont know where the claim about Trumps populism comes in, but from whats being said here, its an anti corruption scandal that follows the money along international players. Trump wasnt one until this past election. His business dealings werent dark like he was involved with organized crime or something insane. I wonder what this money trail will lead to.

I wonder how many countries will find they have stolen tax dollars in some of these offshore accounts.

Thanks for offering that bit up.

edit on 11 9 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Yes, that can't be ruled out.
If it is then its a good one. Its very tempting to want to believe that the cavalry is going to rush in at the last minute to save the day.

The globalists, NWO or whatever we're supposed to call them have certainly caused havoc and pain wherever their stinky little fingers have been.
Their operations are invisible to most but not to those who are aware.

Its also not impossible that governments have contingency plans to oppose a hostile takeover of their country.
I'm not going to write it off just yet. Its getting interesting.

Beats watching the TV anyway.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Didn`t Q make mention of Saudi A events before they happened?, it was in the link Live and learn posted in another thread.

If these type of messages can be verified they shoot a massive hole in the LARPing troll theory.

This topic could be one of the biggest ever, along with what could occur shortly, drain the swamp indeed, these not enough popcorn, ATS rocks again!

Big thumbs up to those helping out with info on this.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

This topic could be one of the biggest ever...

Big thumbs up to those helping out with info on this.

I agree.

I'm glad ATS finally permitted this. It's been fascinating following this thing the last week.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Ok, this one is hysterical.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

fashionable footwear for fraudsters

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I enjoy your comments ...you must follow George Webb and if you don't, you should.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Funny you mention that. I've just been going through the image of all the posts on 4chan. I've got a bit of a knack for pattern recognition. If I read, see, or hear something that is linked to something else I've read, seen, or heard I can instantly make a link. Doesn't matter how long ago.

On post 147816901 he ends it with "The council of Wizards and Warlocks cannot be defeated. Nice view up here."

Things that make you go hmmm.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Another fun fact from the image. Post 148031295. "Who owns the top floors of Mandalay Bay?"

Bill Gates and Prince Alwaleed bin Talal. Yep, the guy who's been arrested and had his bank accounts frozen in Saudi Arabia. Talal, not Gates

If this is a troll then it needs to go down as the most accurate troll in history. We live in late 90's The Onion.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: loam

fashionable footwear for fraudsters

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Last time something this big happened was when we were warned of Hillarys emails being released. People mocked that 2. Was even said right of the bat it was a DNC insider mad about how Bernie was cheated. This time around at least look at it. So people dont have to try and explain what happened when it happens.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Re: TH3WH17ERABB17

#17 is the letter Q...numerically in the alphabet.

I assume 17/Q represents a break in the line of code.

EDIT:
17, as used in the line...are also replacements for the letters I and T (I.T.)

EDIT EDIT:
Q (17)...is 'TH3 WH (White House?) I.T.'

EDIT EDIT EDIT:
TH3WH17 may mean...'The 3 White House I.T.s (Qs)'

edit on 9-11-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
I just figured out what this is...

An elaborate LARP.

You know, live action role playing? Like those guys who dress up in tinfoil armor and battle with swords made from wood at the park on the weekend?

Only this is a "conspiracy" angled role playing game, and the people playing don't realize they've been sucked up into someone else's game.

This looks exactly like something I would do if I had a lot of free time on my hands and wanted to mess with eager an receptive people. I'm not seeing any confirmations or corroborating evidence that lends any credibility to any of this. This very well could be a distraction operation to keep people from talking about the Paradise Papers.

I thought so, too. Up until the whole +++ tweet and Trump mentioning 4chan in his speech.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Q is also a security clearance within the DOE. Q is also a character from Star Trek

Q is an extra-dimensional being of unknown origin who is unconstrained by, and possesses immeasurable power over, normal human notions of time, space, the laws of physics, and even reality itself, being capable of violating or altering any or all of them in unpredictable ways with a casual thought or hand gesture, limited only by his imagination.

edit on 431130America/ChicagoThu, 09 Nov 2017 09:43:43 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Didn`t Q make mention of Saudi A events before they happened?, it was in the link Live and learn posted in another thread.

He posted this last night

followthewhiterabbit‏ @THEWH17ERABB17 1h1 hour ago

Golf Mike Tango 0200 #followthewhiterabbit

GMT 0200 -> 2:00 AM in GMT -> 9:00 PM in EST

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I think I found what still works in the USG ...DT can jump on Airforce one and fly to and talk to other nation's leaders .

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join