It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: fluff007
New Q

FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
FREEDOM.
_ ]_y
Q

Yep just a bit. Though the ATS format didn't lay out Qs last line correctly. The ]_y part is about 3 spaces after the M in FREEDOM - hope that makes sense.

So that reads to me like the other odd code sentences Q has posted in past.

We shall see!
Seems a bit ominous.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: fluff007

Might be related to this other dot ...pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot.ca...: +blogspot/OUjWN+(Penny+for+your+thoughts)

Welp.. Thanks for another rabbithole the2ofusr1!!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: IAMTAT

NEW:

Follow the wives.
These people are stupid.
Q

.before that was in reference to the FBI wives, correct?

Hearing much talk concerning Schiff's wife.

What? Who is she even?

Her name is EVE.

ADAM & EVE....Too cute.

I couldn't find anything else out though....not maiden name or background work ect

Eve Marion Schiff....no idea if Marion is her maiden name, but it's a good bet as one of their daughters has it in her name as well.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

They all appear to have the same single Schiff name.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Eve Sanderson

link
edit on 11-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Later, Schiff spent six years as an assistant U.S. Attorney in L.A. During that time, he met his wife, Eve Sanderson Schiff — yes, they're Adam and Eve — and prosecuted Richard Miller, the FBI agent convicted of espionage.

Jewish Journal

Vasa's thread on Fusion GPS/PROMIS/Inslaw/Clinton link:

PROMIS Inslaw Clinton Systematics FusionGPS all related...is this the missing link?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Anyone remember when the SK President was asked to step down by her peoples???

Was again back of last year Nov some time. I remember the complete media black out of it. Massive massive protests by the SK peoples.

She was exposed as being controlled by a secretive 8 oligarch cabal or 8 Goddesses Cabal. The people wanted her out it exposed the SK shadow gov.

Related?! I'm gonna say probably...

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

New Q

FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
FREEDOM.
_ ]_y
Q

Seems a bit ominous.

Ominous indeed...

In May 2011, the phrase "For God and country" was used as a confirmation signal by U.S. Navy SEALsduring the death of Osama bin Laden in Abottabad, Pakistan. On his radio, the U.S. Navy SEAL responsible for killing bin Laden reported over a radio, “For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo.” After a pause, he added, “Geronimo EKIA” (enemy killed in action).[6][7]

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Not finding much of anything on her.....

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Her facebook (if it's hers) was completely blank. Not even sure why she bothered with a page.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Her facebook (if it's hers) was completely blank. Not even sure why she bothered with a page.

Her daughter has one with references to her mother ( I saw it when doing a search on Eve) but I did not bother to pull it up.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Love to see Eve's bank statements.
$7.8 mil deposit in there somewhere?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Me neither.

Perhaps she is a Clown?

Here are is one minor tidbit:

Meanwhile, as family values have circled the campaign--Rogan recently told a debate audience that if Schiff had a family, he'd appreciate why he accepted the pay hike--Schiff has played his own domestic card by introducing his fiancee, Eve Sanderson, to voters in his campaign literature.

While early Schiff literature includes a photo of the pair and identifies them as affianced, later renditions tell voters the actual date of the wedding. It looks like the Schiff campaign is fighting fire with fire, one political analyst speculated.

At a recent debate, Schiff also introduced Sanderson, who had been sitting in the audience (actively booing Rogan at times). "We are, in fact, Adam and Eve," Schiff joked.

Nor has the involvement of the wives been confined to letter-writing.

Wives Called Upon to Help Their Husbands on the Hustings : Campaigning: Women are playing key roles as symbols of domestic values in local races. Some say the trend is a reaction against feminism.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Found this..

Belizean Grove, a Mighty Women’s Club, Keeps a Low Profile

Drawn from government, banking, technology and beyond, its members form a rare — and global — power elite. Each has been tapped, in Skull and Bones fashion, by an existing member. Each searches out and grooms new talent — people who can add to this group’s considerable wealth, knowledge and power.
But men need not apply: this exclusive club is women-only.

It is called Belizean Grove, and if you haven’t heard of it, you’re not alone. Founded 12 years ago, it operates mostly under the radar. The first time it received any real public attention was in 2009, when it became known that Sonia Sotomayor, now a Supreme Court justice, was among its 125 or so members. (She has since quit.)

Some members of Belizean Grove are working on a mission of their own: The White House Project. It's goal is to have a woman elected President.

A Club For Women Atop The Ladder

Hmmm... Shillarys Club? Wonder I'd this is where the #MeToo movement came from too..

NB: it has taken me 15 mins to write this. No joke as I was trying to copy/pasta bit in link about woman president phone malfunctioned. I've had to type it all out by hand.

Flipsakes..

ETA: a Susan Schiffer Stautberg is founder of Belizean Grove.

Susan Schiffer Stautberg is the Co-Founder and Co-Chair of WomenCorporateDirectors (WCD), the only global membership organization and community of Women Corporate Directors. She is also the President of PartnerCom Corporation, which assembles and manages Advisory Boards globally for businesses, governments, and non-profits. Susan is an innovative, multi-dimensional leader as well as a visionary community and strategic alliance builder in the public, private, and social sectors.

susan Stautberg Big Think

She's an Alpha Fem BigWig by the looks of it..
edit on 11-12-2017 by fluff007 because: moar info

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Wonder is they keep their funds in an off-shore account in Belize?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Quelle surprise.. Not! Or in cryptocurrency..

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

My phones almost dead.
Screen's hanging off like a catflap.
Back's popped off.
New fangled softy battery is bulging fit to burst.
I'm expecting it to explode any minute.

May seem off topic but its still hanging on and the only time it plays up is in these threads.
Oh, and I've lost track how many times its switched off the WiFi just as I'm posting only in these threads.

Spooky.y
edit on 11-12-2017 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I have been "looking and seeing" something strange and contrived regarding what we are witnessing with all these high profile men, heretofore respected and lauded, suddenly being taken down by women alleging sexual abuse or assault.

People (social media) are going insane over every little touch, kiss, flirtatious wink, etc. that may have happened in the last 40 years by some of these characters. Although some are indeed worthy of takedown, others are not, but some are going quietly away anyway.

What is the "Owl of Minerva?"
How are Hillary Clinton and Lynn Rothschild affiliated?
What really is the #MeToo movement?
Are less powerful women being manipulated and used to accomplish the goals of certain other "power hungry" women?
How are these "pawns" being motivated and/or manipulated? (By what tool?)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

New Q

FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
FREEDOM.
_ ]_y
Q

_ ]_y
Q

Could this be a pictograph?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Appointment of Susan Schiffer Stautberg as a Member of the Commission on Presidential Scholars
November 14, 1985

The President today announced his intention to appoint Susan Schiffer Stautberg to be a member of the Commission on Presidential Scholars. This is a new position.

Mrs. Stautberg is director of communications for Touche Ross & Co. in New York City. Previously, she served as executive assistant to the president of Morgan Stanley & Co. in 1980-1982; vice president of Fraser Associates, Washington, DC, in 1980; director of communications, McNeil Consumer Products Co., in Fort Washington, PA, in 1978-1980; and Director of Communications, U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in 1976-1978. She was a White House fellow in 1974-1975.

Mrs. Stautberg graduated from Wheaton College (B.A., 1967) and George Washington University (M.A., 1970). She is married, has one child, and resides in New York, NY. She was born November 9, 1946, in Bryn Mawr, PA.

Link

Hmmm... Wonder if she's linked to any of these wives?

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join