It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

The YT activity in the past 2 to 3 weeks with new guys playing their parts is quite amazing . Seems to be broken down into 20k subs and larger with lots of both active and vets from what I could gather . I think the realization of what the sanctuary cities were really about was the straw that broke the camels back for most .
edit on 8-11-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: liveandlearn
M'kay, much better. Very straightforward, and a mod needs to tack that link into the OP. Clarity counts from the get-go

That said, I'm not impressed or wowed here. It's just a spookier-themed rehash of old news/old hypotheticals.
Since most of those answers are already known or hypothesized, why TF is the cloak & dagger redux necessary?

Like Fiverx, I smell an epic trolling, and one duped OP shaking in their boots over it (then again, that's how you know it's an epic troll)

Yes, I understand it looks like trolling. My confirmation came last night while I was waiting for Trumps speech in Sk. While waiting for him a male came out and asked people to make sure to make this known to social media...youtube, twitter, 4chan and wherever. Who mentions 4chan beside popular social media outlets?

Questions about SA were among the first.

Anyway take as you will. It all requires some research and tho most of us may know the info, normal people don't. There is a request to use meme's in a simple way to get the info out there to , I think, help mediate the possible outrage of what may be coming. in case you aren't aware, the was of earlier today 31 unsealed subpoena's to be served . And if you consider the outrage when Trump won do you think the outing of some of these people, both sides, could cause an uprisiing?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
What do you make of Q posting the "everything has a meaning +++" coinciding with Trumps tweet doing the same +++?

Quite the epic troll, admittedly fun in my book!

i would say, where is the proof of that? i don't see a tweet like that on the linked twitter account. i see +++ in his header but that is not dated. are there screencaps of this alleged prior posting?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

there are indeed screencaps (that cant be linked here)
PM?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

What do you make of Q posting the "everything has a meaning +++" coinciding with Trumps tweet doing the same +++?

Quite the epic troll, admittedly fun in my book!

i would say, where is the proof of that? i don't see a tweet like that on the linked twitter account. i see +++ in his header but that is not dated. are there screencaps of this alleged prior posting?

Take this for what it is worth, time stamps included...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: fiverx313

there are indeed screencaps (that cant be linked here)
PM?

sure, if you don't mind. i looked at the twitter but didn't see anything

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

thanks, that is interesting. i guess my next question would be regarding what time zone each platform is displaying in at that point.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

thanks, that is interesting. i guess my next question would be regarding what time zone each platform is displaying in at that point.

Aye, that is the same thing Ed over at the outer light was asking.

I have not seen a confirmation of this, however as Live and Learn pointed out, there was the individual at Trump's live speech in South Korea recommending people to share the speech on social media who made a point of including 4chan as well.

Strange/exciting times indeed!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmWednesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I'm having trouble keeping up and some are better than others.
I'm following a few. There's some more value to be gleaned by reading their comments section, too.
Of course, there's always the possibility we're being led astray and there's no guarantees with anonymous tips etc.

One caught my eye from "ex law enforcement" claims that at least 100 swampsters are in the sights.
That's certainly going to be the storm that's been hinted at, if true.

Its easy to forget that people on here are pretty clued up but imagine the impact that all this is going to have on the average Joe?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

There will be some collateral damage for sure but they seem to think most will be ok . The good guys probably have the upper hand in being able to contain them . This is almost a year in the making if not longer .

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Aye, that is the same thing Ed over at the outer light was asking.

I have not seen a confirmation of this, however as Live and Learn pointed out, there was the individual at Trump's live speech in South Korea recommending people to share the speech on social media who made a point of including 4chan as well.

Strange/exciting times indeed!

So, let's for an instant suppose those pluses are connected. If so, then this "Q" person might be someone on DT's official Twitter communication team, knowing the Tweets moments before they are delivered. Or Q could be at least getting the info prior, as another possibility.

Either way, if they truly ARE connected as a warning, sign or just a boast, that would have to be the case.

Which could only mean that person would have the highest clearance to be able to send tweets on behalf of the Donald.

Or are we thinking he's really sending these updates himself? Is anyone still on that train?

I digress, the cloak and dagger portion is TOO juicy to believe.

If there were some major pedo crime ring, international slave trade, terrorist weapon arming shakeup about to go down, I'm not going to complain. That is, if it isn't taken out in us, the public, in the process.
edit on 8-11-2017 by Tempter because: +suppose

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

If there were some major pedo crime ring, international slave trade, terrorist weapon arming shakeup about to go down, I'm not going to complain. That is, if it isn't taken out in us, the public, in the process.

I like you am aware that this is happening, a couple things you missed are drugs/organ harvesting.

These are the lifeline of the cabal of evil that has historically ran the show and that we refer to as the deep state.

How exactly would a force of good take down such a network?

This is what I find so intriguing about "Q", they appear to be laying out the answers, with real world results. There have been others, the twitter feed VOAT (victory of light) is another one to look into.

Some crimes are so horrific that when the right people find out about them and are in a position of power, they unite.

Our military is the only thing that could stand against this network, looking at the events as they unfold, there appears to be a strategy in this storm, I think the truth is hidden in the "too" juicy material you are justifiably suspicious of!

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmWednesday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

a reply to: dashen

This is hands down the most exciting time I have ever witnessed when it comes to the dark deeds of the deep state being exposed!!

Every day, the theory that aspects of our Military aligned with Trump to combat the swamp known as the deep state becomes more apparent!

We never had an answer to how it would all go down, but given the past couple of weeks, this is precisely how it would look... +++!!!

Indeed it is.

There is a theory going around 4chan based on the supposed leaks by certain connected anons, that Trump himself was recruited either before or shortly after announcing his presidential campaign by patriotic pro-America elements in the IC and MI and was briefed about the real collusion going on in our government, from U1 to Saudi interference/pay-to-play to Pedogate.

What we see happening in America today with breaking up the human trafficking rings, Hollyweird going down, the establishment and controlled media being exposed, and all the happenings across the globe like the purge in SA would have never happened if Trump wasn't elected POTUS.

It's all happening so fast now. Get the popcorn ready, because the next few years is going to be a real eye opener.

edit on 9-11-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Was Trump asked to run for POTUS?

Bill Clinton encouraged Donald Trump to run for President during a phone call before he decided to run for president. Steve Handelsman reports. Published at 8:53 PM EDT on Aug 5, 2015.

Does encouraged count?
Backfired on the Clintons as a ruse to have Hillary win, unless these "ex friends" wanted him to become POTUS

edit on 8-11-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

im not past believing that this is a double-triple-cross and a yuuuuge psyop

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

This is hands down the most exciting time I have ever witnessed when it comes to the dark deeds of the deep state being exposed!!

Every day, the theory that aspects of our Military aligned with Trump to combat the swamp known as the deep state becomes more apparent!

We never had an answer to how it would all go down, but given the past couple of weeks, this is precisely how it would look... +++!!!

Indeed it is.

There is a theory going around 4chan based on the supposed leaks by certain connected anons, that Trump himself was recruited either before or shortly after announcing his presidential campaign by patriotic pro-America elements in the IC and MI and was briefed about the real collusion going on in our government, from U1 to Saudi interference/pay-to-play to Pedogate.

What we see happening in America today with breaking up the human trafficking rings, Hollyweird going down, the establishment and controlled media being exposed, and all the happenings across the globe like the purge in SA would have never happened if Trump wasn't elected POTUS.

It's all happening so fast now. Get the popcorn ready, because the next few years is going to be a real eye opener.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: Nyiah

Here is a link to a smart sheet that gives all questions and possible answers to date.

honestly I don't get having to link to twitter who links to the same place I linked which does not show the original link.

Lots of stuff in that.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Made a reply but didn't show up...not redoing.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Oh yea, also rumors of See Aye Ayyyyy heavily entrenched in Switzerland and may be using cern for nefarious purposes.

No big deal

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join