It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm sure they don't put their eggs all in one basket. What scholarships did Obama get at Harvard. That might be a breadcrumb?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Any more news or is that as Q said.. Ten days of darkenss.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Any more news or is that as Q said.. Ten days of darkenss.

Q did about 15 posts today.

twitter.com...
edit on 9-12-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Considering Q's posts today...

Timestamp US Military against POTUS' recent Tweet - US Military.
How many clues must we provide?
As the World Turns.
Q
-----------------------------
POTUS: 1:37 US Military
Q
-----------------------------------
Be the autists we know you are.
It's about the BREAK.
Godspeed, Patriots.
Q
------------------------------------

Q also mentions "MONDAY" in another post today.

...I found this theory pretty interesting.

The BREAK During Army/Navy Game BREAK at 1:34 PST there were 2 commercials. One was about a virus in bank computers and other was about Intel Inside the company Renee James was CEO of.

twitter.com...

Will something virus-related happen to the banks on Monday?

FUN FILM FACT:
In the film 'The Sum Of All Fears' (referenced multiple times by Q)...POTUS was watching the Army Navy Game.
edit on 9-12-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Will something virus-related happen to the banks on Monday?

Mr. Robot type stuff? Man, I really hope not.

I was reading some stuff about AI...does anyone know when the "singularity" happened...or is projected to happen?
Is it possible Q is AI gone rogue?
edit on 12/9/2017 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: had this crazy thought

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Q from the beginning has been laying out a military coup of the US government aka
' the draining of the swamp '.

I don't think a military coup has almost ever worked out well for the population in the history of the world. I can think of maybe one or two historically.
All I want is for the mass mind control and mass murder to stop. If Trump can really put these disgusting social Engineers behind bars or 6 feet underground I think the world will be better off

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Two things....Godfather III and the Pope's efforts to change the english translation of The Lord's Prayer.

Synopsis (basic) of The Godfather 3:

The film also includes fictionalized accounts of two real-life events: the 1978 death of Pope John Paul I and the Papal banking scandal of 1981–82, both linked to Michael Corleone's business affairs.

Coded message from the Pope to...who? Who is the "Mafia" boss in this unfolding revelation?

The pope wants to change TLP from "lead us not into temptation" to "do not let us fall into temptation".

Who is this message for?
edit on 9-12-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
TLP from "lead us not into temptation" to "do not let us fall into temptation".

Who is this message for?

Moloch?
The Breakaway Civ?
PLVS VLTRA?
GEOTUS?
Who is the human Boss of Bosses?

the ++'s seem to be sending coded messages for help too.

i feel no pity
edit on 9-12-2017 by dashen because: -end-

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Attach The Great Awakening to its historical meaning. What was it exactly....one simple term [R].

After you do that, go back and listen closely to the speech from yesterday....listen with "hearing ears".

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
If Trump uses the word axe in his tweets it will get strange again. The Anons that posted the White House pics that only seem like insiders could have got those pics had a request made to them while tweeting. It's was to have Trump use the word Axe in a tweet so they would know it's true. They Anons posting the photo said they would try but couldn't guarantee it. It would be crazy if he drop that word in somehow.

Probably not a good lead. Q even implies the Anons were reporters at the Christmas party. Don't believe them or something to that effect.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Attach The Great Awakening to its historical meaning. What was it exactly....one simple term [R].

After you do that, go back and listen closely to the speech from yesterday....listen with "hearing ears".

The First Great Awakening, or simply Great Awakening, was a religious revitalization movement that swept the Atlantic region, and especially the American colonies in the 1730s and 1740s, leaving a permanent impact on American religion.

Trump said "Here in America we worship God, not the Government" . I'm paraphrasing from what I remember.

The Great Awakening carried profound consequences for the future. It was the first experience shared by large numbers of people throughout all the American colonies, and therefore contributed to the growth of a common American identity. It also produced a deepened consciousness of sin within the existing social order and aroused a faith that Americans stood within reach of Christ's Second Coming. Even though the Great Awakening contributed to a splintering of American Protestantism, as supporters of the revivalists known as New Lights and their opponents, known as Old Lights, established separate congregations, it also sent a powerful spiritual message: that God works directly through the people, rather than through churches or other public institutions.

edit on 9-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Please pray tonight.
Good people in harms way.
Q

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

these q topics are fun, but why would an insider give play by play , warnings, or updates to the public and the enemy?

as much as it would be great for this country and the world for these corrupted politicians to go down , i just dont see it.

i dont think its a LARP thing, but rather an individual trying to get the public to understand the connections and the level of corruption within the govt.

hopefully Im wrong and something does come that will benefit society from all the stranges during this election vs just a boss change.

edit on 311231America/ChicagoSat, 09 Dec 2017 22:31:54 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

If it's not LARP, then why be so opaque with the messages? Why not lay it out for us instead of sending people here and there? Maybe they want people distracted for another reason (or not).

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Please pray tonight.
Good people in harms way.
Q

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Regnor

he cant be specific because he is likely not an insider.

distractions could be a possibility but there are better methods than this? this is bringing attention to things that IF TPTB exist and control things ,would likely not want discussed or focused on by the public, even for distractions.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Oh great....Majin Buu is coming?! Whenever Goku does that move # just got real.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

4th quarter, Patriots.
We fight together.
Q

edit on 9-12-2017 by dashen because: Q !ITPb.qbhqo 12/09/17 (Sat) 22:34:48 4aa050 No.63599

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

We are all so very appreciative.
God bless each and every one of you.
Q

edit on 9-12-2017 by dashen because: Q !ITPb.qbhqo 12/09/17 (Sat) 22:39:03 4aa050 No.63628

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
i wonder what little rocket man is up to?

are his handlers getting a little worried?

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join