It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToeKneeCherry1984
a reply to: loveguy

I found it by honestly searching for Q CIA on Amazon. I'm pretty far down the rabbit hole at this point and honestly I don't think this Q stuff is simply to be written off as a LARP or some sort of joke/hoax. Strange, strange stuff happening in regards to all of it, and even more strange is how all of these things going on in the world right now seem to be tied together by the "breadcrumbs". Interesting time to be alive for sure.

Yeah, for sure.
It could also turn out to be a LARP scene after all is said and done. If the role playing was/is in the realm of non-fiction I'd say it is a wondrous life (speck of dust in a big bowl) to behold; providing the climax I endeavor is reached. ahem.

While considering the training missions coincided with actual missions conducted simultaneously in (September of '01 Boston Marathon, the one in UK)...there's probably more.

Training missions seem to turn out to be LARPing/false flag experiments, if I look back upon things. I like to think of myself as a neutral party, try to see things from various sides. Being wrong happens alot. Hurdles.
I've never in my life watched Alice in Wonderland movie- nor read the book. But here I am now with you and others,
in a rabbit hole.

Am I afraid, am I in fear?
Nope.
I don't think anyone else should be afraid either. I just hope we are all capable of restraining our anger if the day should come upon us that we become enraged.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ToeKneeCherry1984

Where do you start looking on 8chan even. And I thought 4chan was disorganized.....

I do love their /pol/ logo. Looking for the pic
edit on 8-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I think most people accept the possibility of an extravagant LARP.

Im still wondering about AI. What possible value could be gained or LEARNED by all this scouting around, following clues to these particular sets of "crumbs".
There must be an enormous amount of online traffic over all this.
Just the you tube channels alone have grown like fungus this past few weeks.
Lots of stuff being exposed and people.
I'm sure it has some significance, but I'm still hoping its going to lead to some real changes.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Verified this Lynne De Rothschild Retweet: Pretty odd

Her Twitter

Go to Dec 3rd........ pretty odd thing to retweet.

Hmmm

QUOTE: "Stop sending people to kill me. We have already captured five of them, one of them with a bomb and another with a rifle. If you don't stop sending killers, I'll send one to Moscow, and I won't have to send a second." Josip Tito in letter to Joseph Stalin.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Duplicate

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yeah, that's a tad bit weird.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

I found it by honestly searching for Q CIA on Amazon. I'm pretty far down the rabbit hole at this point and honestly I don't think this Q stuff is simply to be written off as a LARP or some sort of joke/hoax. Strange, strange stuff happening in regards to all of it, and even more strange is how all of these things going on in the world right now seem to be tied together by the "breadcrumbs". Interesting time to be alive for sure.

Yeah, for sure.
It could also turn out to be a LARP scene after all is said and done. If the role playing was/is in the realm of non-fiction I'd say it is a wondrous life (speck of dust in a big bowl) to behold; providing the climax I endeavor is reached. ahem.

While considering the training missions coincided with actual missions conducted simultaneously in (September of '01 Boston Marathon, the one in UK)...there's probably more.

Training missions seem to turn out to be LARPing/false flag experiments, if I look back upon things. I like to think of myself as a neutral party, try to see things from various sides. Being wrong happens alot. Hurdles.
I've never in my life watched Alice in Wonderland movie- nor read the book. But here I am now with you and others,
in a rabbit hole.

Am I afraid, am I in fear?
Nope.
I don't think anyone else should be afraid either. I just hope we are all capable of restraining our anger if the day should come upon us that we become enraged.

I agree with this assessment 100 percent. If it's real, I'm not gonna prevent anything terrible. If it's deep state or government larp, it's quite the psyop, and if it's just some guy screwing with people, it's like a free monthly subscription box that ive thoroughly enjoyed. It ends three ways and none of them are going to be popular endings so. Make the most out of whatever this opportunity is. If nothing else it's helping 'regular folk' dig themselves. And they are getting dirty like the rest of us. Very best case scenario, the swamp, as a whole, is being completely drained on a global scale. At the worst we all die and it's some insane #. Somewhere in the middle, it's people making connections that deserve to be investigated. And the power in all of those possibilities is that people are waking up to how this world actually operates. It's not as simplistic as wake up, go to work, pay taxes and vote. On a global scale, world governments do NOT care about you or I. That's the cold, hard truth.
edit on 8-12-2017 by ToeKneeCherry1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yeah, that's a tad bit weird.

You think?

And it just pops up out of nowhere on her feed.

Weird.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

But as far as how I personally view it...yeah...its weird. And every turn is more strange than the one before it.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

edit on 8-12-2017 by eisegesis because: ...of cyclical proportions

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

That kinda sums up what it is.

But then you get things like Anon's posting at the White House Pics that can only be done by people who can go to those locations, not open to the public. It goes super crazy, then you see something and .....oh yeah, that makes sense now. It's captivating one way or the other. I stopped trying to even explain it to anyone. It's like watching LOST, miss an episode and your are like WTF????

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

That kinda sums up what it is.

But then you get things like Anon's posting at the White House Pics that can only be done by people who can go to those locations, not open to the public. It goes super crazy, then you see something and .....oh yeah, that makes sense now. It's captivating one way or the other. I stopped trying to even explain it to anyone. It's like watching LOST, miss an episode and your are like WTF????

EXACTLY how I described it to someone earlier today haha

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Decided to watch Terminator for the first time in so long I can't remember much of it...it is now eerie as hell...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Its just a ride...

Bill Hicks.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I'm sure it has some significance, but I'm still hoping its going to lead to some real changes.

Thricely-me2 emphatically.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Decided to watch Terminator for the first time in so long I can't remember much of it...it is now eerie as hell...

Sara Carter is actually Sarah Conner.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Some NEW Qs today.
Here's one:

Who currently protects Hussein?
[R]
Why is this relevant?
Who currently protects B/H C?
Why is this relevant?
Learn.
Q

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Another:

What was the USSS codename for Hussein?
[R]
Define.
They knew all along.
Expand your thinking.
Q

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Some NEW Qs today.
Here's one:

Who currently protects Hussein?
[R]
Why is this relevant?
Who currently protects B/H C?
Why is this relevant?
Learn.
Q

Secret Service

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Une autre:

What has been said about the US Military?
The speech yesterday verified and unlocked so much.
Expand your thinking.
Re-read crumbs.
Re-listen to yesterday's speech.
Connect the 'markers.'
News (in all forms) unlocks the map.
Expand your thinking.
The Great Awakening

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join