It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

eh could be nothing.
last post could be him low key begging for halp

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Uhhh...how's this gone unnoticed in this thread?

www.amazon.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ToeKneeCherry1984

found a free d/l of this ebook....

the-project-part-i-the-cia-in formant-q

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

I found that too, I've been sorta skimming it looking for things I can cross reference but I mean...it's mostly (sounds like) a broken women's diary. I've done similar things when going through very difficult times...I would just start writing to remember as much about the situation as I could. So, from that angle, it is very, very intriguing to me. And then I think to myself...it almost seems like disinformation...it was (according to Amazon) "published in 2012", it's been reviewed by 3 people...whose reviews don't really read the way people talk...and, most strange to me, the anonymous author posts a link to "some of the children's stories she's written" on another page, with a moniker and avatar photo and all. It certainly gives my mind more credence to the idea of there actually being a Q....he's either disinformation, or he's a threat to them, so they've concocted a pretty basic script of some "tell all tale" that doesn't tell a whole lot of anything....I would implore more users to check both the amazon and the pdf pages out and tell me if they reach similar eerie conclusions...

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ToeKneeCherry1984

This could be a pretty good thread to re-examine...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToeKneeCherry1984
Uhhh...how's this gone unnoticed in this thread?

www.amazon.com...

Doesn't seen to be related.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Can we get a kindle version of that cult of saturn book? Just to peak into the mind of the beast?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

And whats that on Obama's ring?

I guess that's old news after a quick search but looks like a snake to me....pretty fitting.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen

And whats that on Obama's ring?

I guess that's old news after a quick search but looks like a snake to me....pretty fitting.

His ring means nothing.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ok...ya it seemed that way but I saw it was a pic uploaded by Q and got a little excited because I hadn't seen it before.

So the book Hillary has is:
"Are We Alone?: Philosophical Implications of the Discovery of Extraterrestrial Life" by Paul Davies

Seems to be lots of mentions of disclosure type stuff that started up during Willy's admin.

Looks like deflection coming? I'm lost

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The lmao ayy might be added for plausible deniability similar to how FBIanon used it.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I was taking a writing correspondence course. In at least one of my manuscript assignments I mentioned a main character I had in mind to base my books on. Life happened and I fell out of the correspondence loop for about two years. I was under the impression I owned the copyright of character name and story line.

One day I do a search for the name of this character, and voila- there he is and the stories were published after the date of my assignments were turned-in. The author ofcourse was not the same as my instructor's. Nor did the story/lesson follow my main character's story line.

So I gave up on the whole idea, the damage was done. Basing everything on his name...

Google has some explaining to do- or not anymore bc we know why when we enter a search term only a predetermined list of results will appear.

Why no links to Q until after the deal?

How far did ya dig to find the link to the book, ToeKneeCherry1984?

Good on ya for checking curious angles though.

ETA; just for clarification- my character's first name was Howard.
edit on (12/8/1717 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This is some rabbit hole to be down..

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I was surfing 4chan and came across a photo purported to be of Obama and
Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal. It looked to be from Obama's College days and the Middle Eastern Guy didn't look very Prince like. Has anyone else seen that photo? I didn't save it

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Ok...ya it seemed that way but I saw it was a pic uploaded by Q and got a little excited because I hadn't seen it before.

So the book Hillary has is:
"Are We Alone?: Philosophical Implications of the Discovery of Extraterrestrial Life" by Paul Davies

Seems to be lots of mentions of disclosure type stuff that started up during Willy's admin.

Looks like deflection coming? I'm lost

My memory could be failing but I'm thinking that the Davies book is more along the lines of Drake/Fermi questions.

He's an astronomer more than a UFO guy.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

But can we still keep the Nazi yeti

Dont get mt started on the nazi yetis... The mergence of truth and fiction. Not the Nazis they encountered in Antarctica it was a seperate. The two stories where mixed together to create confusion for a cover up..

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Can we get a kindle version of that cult of saturn book? Just to peak into the mind of the beast?

Got it in front of me right now. Paperback, I'm afraid.

What would you like me to look for?
edit on 8-12-2017 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

Saturn is mentioned once on page 5, introductory chapter. Referenced Saturnians and Jovians in relation to speculation in the time of Galileo.

Nothing exciting, unfortunately.
edit on 8-12-2017 by Tulpa because: Bit slow tonight. Sorry.

edit on 8-12-2017 by Tulpa because: Dammit

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I couldn't find the picture I might have been surfing on Twitter looking at Q Anon stuff. However I did find this interesting video. These claims have been going around since at least 2008 from the earliest.

Interesting how it all ties back together huh?

edit on 8-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I found it by honestly searching for Q CIA on Amazon. I'm pretty far down the rabbit hole at this point and honestly I don't think this Q stuff is simply to be written off as a LARP or some sort of joke/hoax. Strange, strange stuff happening in regards to all of it, and even more strange is how all of these things going on in the world right now seem to be tied together by the "breadcrumbs". Interesting time to be alive for sure.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
I was surfing 4chan and came across a photo purported to be of Obama and
Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal. It looked to be from Obama's College days and the Middle Eastern Guy didn't look very Prince like. Has anyone else seen that photo? I didn't save it

I saw the photo floating around 4Chan as well. It's definitely still out there, if I had my phone right next to me at the moment I could probably find it on Twitter within a few minutes. If you have a Twitter handle search for Q. Go into the comments on his tweets and you'll find people who have been posting the 8chan crumbs all over the place.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join