It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wonder if there is a paper trail of them getting paid off by the Clinton Foundation?

Maybe.
I was thinking more along the lines of "puppet strings"...Blackmail.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Oh that was quick .found it on Eddit
Uchimoto was sued by this Melissa chick because he was investigating a Georgetown University law professor named Chris BBummer because of his money laundering ties to the Clinton Foundation.
Bummer.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
EDIT

I GOT SCORCHAAD
edit on 5-12-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm kind of wary to link anything here but let's just say the company has deep connections to Georgetown University

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

this webpage claims to link to a Russian intelligence report that rates this married couple at the highest level of corruptibility
and it seems like a lot of this smelly corruption is going back to Georgetown University

That's Sorcha Faal...... Let's dig for better stuff

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

this webpage claims to link to a Russian intelligence report that rates this married couple at the highest level of corruptibility
and it seems like a lot of this smelly corruption is going back to Georgetown University

That's Sorcha Faal...... Let's dig for better stuff

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Damn. I got scorchaad!
I took down the link

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Before joining the SEC staff, Ms. Hodgman worked as an associate at Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy in Washington.  Ms. Hodgman earned her masters of law with distinction in securities and financial regulation in 2007 from Georgetown University Law Center, her law degree with high honors from Georgetown University Law Center in 1994, and her bachelor of science degree from Georgetown University School of Foreign Service in 1990.

Bill Clinton Georgetown alumni this lady and her husband also Georgetown the guy who was investigated for laundering money for the clintons also Georgetown Spooks deep inside Georgetown. We really need to investigate Georgetown

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Before joining the SEC staff, Ms. Hodgman worked as an associate at Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy in Washington.  Ms. Hodgman earned her masters of law with distinction in securities and financial regulation in 2007 from Georgetown University Law Center, her law degree with high honors from Georgetown University Law Center in 1994, and her bachelor of science degree from Georgetown University School of Foreign Service in 1990.

Bill Clinton Georgetown alumni this lady and her husband also Georgetown the guy who was investigated for laundering money for the clintons also Georgetown Spooks deep inside Georgetown. We really need to investigate Georgetown

The Clinton Family Foundation gives a fortune to Georgetown.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The Clinton Family Foundation launders a fortune to Georgetown.

There . I fixed it for you

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: queenofswords

I think Obama is in Shanghai now.
Didn't Q just post a photo of of Shanghai's skyline?

Since BHO is still under Secret Service protection is it possible to FOIA the Secret Service and see exactly where BHO has been and when he was there. I know it would take some time to get the info but I don't see why it couldn't be requested and have to be disclosed....

Just spit balling.

edit on 5-12-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Lol.
Savage

Bye Bye Johnny.
Update the list.
Watch the news.
WAR.
Q.

edit on 5-12-2017 by dashen because: Q !ITPb.qbhqo 12/05/17 (Tue) 15:43:47 abced6 No.38330

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

As for what happened that month:

Here's a slideshow depicting the major U.S. news events of October 2016.
1. Police Kill Black Man in L.A. 2. FBI Announces Arrest of NSA Spy 3. FCC Fines Comcast 4. Arson Causes $2 Million in Damage to Dakota Access Pipeline 5. School Shooting in San Francisco 6. Hackers Cause Internet Blackout 7. AT&T Offers to Buy Time Warner 8. Chicago Cubs Are National League Champs 9. U.S. Judge Approves Volkswagen Deal 10. Dakota Access Pipeline: 141 Arrested 11. Oklahoma Fugitive Killed in Shootout with Police

#9 is a Key.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Hussein Iran connection.

Obama, without the knowledge much less approval of congress, sent $1.7 Billion (with a B!!) in cash to Iran in 2016 when Iran was under strict sanctions. (Oh, yeah...Obama and his goons said some of it was repaying a 1979 debt to them and blah blah blah blh blah.) Nobody knows who got that money nor what it was used for.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: dashen

Hussein Iran connection.

Obama, without the knowledge much less approval of congress, sent $1.7 Billion (with a B!!) in cash to Iran in 2016 when Iran was under strict sanctions. (Oh, yeah...Obama and his goons said some of it was repaying a 1979 debt to them and blah blah blah blh blah.) Nobody knows who got that money nor what it was used for.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one has always really bothered me. No inquiries from Congress. No statements from anyone in Congress. No investigation from Congress. No nothing from anybody. And truly *no one* believes that *all of a sudden* the US has to repay a debt from 1979.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

+FLY+
Banks control Gov’ts
Gov’ts control people
SA controls elected people.
SOROS controls organizations of people.
Ready to play?
Q

edit on 5-12-2017 by dashen because: Q !ITPb.qbhqo 12/05/17 (Tue) 16:26:34 7cfe10 No.38682

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Godfather III
Be prepared for what you find.
Q

edit on 5-12-2017 by dashen because: Q !ITPb.qbhqo 12/05/17 (Tue) 16:21:56 7cfe10 No.38638

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

+FLY+
Banks control Gov’ts
Gov’ts control people
SA controls elected people.
SOROS controls organizations of people.
Ready to play?
Q

+FLY+ is the Rothschilds.

twitter.com...
edit on 5-12-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Years ago when I was in the military, a good friend of mine who was in Special Forces (the green berets) told me that when SF personnel are killed in clandestine operations ( at that time that meant overseas) it was always reported as a helicopter crash, usually involving "training" and that it took place stateside.

That has stuck with me all these years and every time I hear of a military helicopter crash, I always hope my old friend isn't part of the crew involved.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Q sez to focus on the date of Melissa Hodgeman's promotion.

Oct. 14, 2016: Obama appoints her to director in SEC Enforcement Division

Oct. 28, 2016: Comey announces new emails on Weiner's computer.

Hodgeman's husband Peter Strzok oversees the case.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join