It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Kind of makes one wonder if the Trump administration will use this government shutdown to maybe check for listening devices and make sure evidence is not being destroyed or removed and to maybe poke around some offices.

As Xuenchen pointed out in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... the Grandfather Clock in the Oval Office needs to be thoroughly inspected too. James Comey took a liking to it.
edit on 1/22/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump is way ahead in that he had prayer groups covering his back. Satan has lost control of our govt.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: carewemust

Trump is way ahead in that he had prayer groups covering his back. Satan has lost control of our govt.

Very true. Yet those who Satan controlled, must be punished, as a deterrent to others who may entertain the idea of screwing America/Americans in the future.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Millions

So how will your average guy in the street react to this? In all honesty, I think there's a good chance most wiil roll their eyes at how ridiculous it all sounds and dismiss it as conspiracy nonsense. 

I would like to know how Wall Street will react when news is confirmed that a group of mega corp CEOs are implicated in a conspiracy as bad as this.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Could be fake...or not. I have to remain skeptical towards it for now.
Back in the "wiretapping" thread the members thought it was very strange for GCHQ to come out so quickly to deny it was involved . My guess is that it's real .

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

It wouldn't.

Some of those people likely know. The reason they're so smug is that they do know and they're actively working to pull the wool over everyone else's eyes. They think they've got theirs waiting for them, but they're suckering all the other poor losers out there. Sick folks if you ask me.

If they weren't in on it to some degree, then they'd be massive risks to build up to the degree they are.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Did you notice the Drudge hasn't even reported on the memo even once?

No surprise. Drudge has been anti-Trump from the beginning. Matt Drudge is part of the MSM.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

If what we're seeing is true, it sounds like half the media or more is going to be in hot water/arrested/gone.

There may be a changing of the journalist guard. The problem is whether or not the blue pilled (those all in on the dream) will see it as an attempt to do what was always planned by the same people they will take to the streets over.

Remember, this administration is going to usher in a fascist regime, so if media personalities suddenly start falling by the wayside, a serious number of people are going to go nuts over it.

These will be dangerous times.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If they do it right, they can railroad Google through the Damore complaint, or it would be an excellent time to start anti-trust proceedings.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Kind of makes one wonder if the Trump administration will use this government shutdown to maybe check for listening devices and make sure evidence is not being destroyed or removed and to maybe poke around some offices.

As Xuenchen pointed out in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... the Grandfather Clock in the Oval Office needs to be thoroughly inspected too. James Comey took a liking to it.

Looking back its funny how hard the DNC and the MSM was giving Trump a hard time about staying at marlargo vs the white house.

I get the individual democrats jumped on Trumps maralago visits that like a fly on Hillary , since the republicans gave Obama a hard time about traveling and golfing.

However, makes you think if the real intention by the DNC and the MSM was likely to bait trump back into the whitehouse for complete monitoring.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: TomLawless

Did you notice the Drudge hasn't even reported on the memo even once?

Matt Drudge is part of the MSM.

Agreed. He is the equivalent of CNN and MSNBC combined together but for the right.

No surprise. Drudge has been anti-Trump from the beginning.

However, From what I have seen he has been pro Trump from the beginning?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I haven't quite caught an anti-Trump vibe from Drudge, but I don't think he's all-in Trump either. I think he would have preferred another candidate.

I think I could alter the old Parker and Stone quote from South Park to get it most right, "We hate Republicans, but we really, really hate Democrats." Or something close to it.

I think Drudge is no fan of Trump, but he really, really hates Democrats although he was never a never-Trumper. He is also an aggregater, so his headlines come from the press, and when 90% of anything Trump is negative ... well ....

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Obama and HRC have probably larger fandom abroad then in homeland, same people who blindly believe in "Russia is bad bad girl" narrative. Mueller investigation is staple on Guardian.com front page for weeks accompanied by one or five other hit pieces on Trump.

What I'm really interested in is reaction of freshly instituted "offices of The Truth" fighting against "Russian hybrid threat" - specifically its Czech rep. incarnation. We are 5 days from second round of presidential election and Russian meddling is spread through MSM like cancer despite BIS (homeland intelligence) assured press on several occasions there is nothing to support such claims. It is all pure propaganda with same source. A fish rots from the head down.

Many thanks to all contributors, you have done excellent work.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Just a heads up to some data points George is looking at

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

well, we only at pg 300 somthin
maybe a part two thread at around 500 if we get there?

I think there's something about a 400 page limit.

Check with a Mod ahead of time to be sure.

This thread could easily get there soon.

Q++++

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

The whole Awan scandal is another that no one knows about because only a few places I'm aware of are covering it. Daily Caller's Luke Rosiak (?) is the one owning the story at present, and Power Line always picks it up when he passes on more information.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Sorry if it got already mentioned but i think the SNOW WHITE [1,2, and 5] offline clue is referencing the 7 supercomputers that are supposedly spread around the world. Codename: Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy. If they get taken all out then the Deep State loses a good chunk of there vast intelligence network.

For all the religious people i got another clue. 1 of 22 are the exact amount of chapters in the Bible. Maybe 1,2 and 5 are referencing something else as well. Q loves using double or even mutiple meaning clues.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

there are 700 pg threads.

i think 999 is the problem number

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Sorry if it got already mentioned but i think the SNOW WHITE [1,2, and 5] offline clue is referencing the 7 supercomputers that are supposedly spread around the world. Codename: Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy. If they get taken all out then the Deep State loses a good chunk of there vast intelligence network.
Could be but the VAULT 7 series was what popped into my mind after reading your post . Has anyone taken a second look for clues there to cross reference ? ...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

there are 700 pg threads. i think 999 is the problem number
That may have been under the old system but the "wiretapping" thread was closed after 300 or 400 pgs. I think .

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join