It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Millions
As a long term conspiracy theorist, even I am having a hard time with this latest Q message, mentioning the destruction of America, world war 3, etc. This is about as extreme as it gets.

So how will your average guy in the street react to this? In all honesty, I think there's a good chance most wiil roll their eyes at how ridiculous it all sounds and dismiss it as conspiracy nonsense.

This battle is far from over. A lot of work still needs to be done. And as long as these traitors are taken down, I suppose it doesn't really matter if the general public get to hear the full story (world war 3, assassination of scala, etc). Its just so extreme that the full story may actually harm the ability of many people to accept it.

You're right.

I know some folks in every day life that would actually agree with most of the 16 year plan Q laid out. They'd lose their minds if they really understood what's happening. These evil monsters are actually their societal ideals. They're heroes to these people!

Most of this really needs to be done in the shadows. Hit the public with a gut punch or two, but for the most part, keep quiet about the ultra serious stuff.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This was the thread about the 702's that my previous post was mentioning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good stuff on that thread that ties in exactly with what the former prosecutor was saying.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Grambler

The video was very good.

Here is one of the more interesteing thing it laid out.

There was a thread on the fisa court releasing a document from April of 2016 which I am sleepy and cant find right now.

This former federal prosecutor details how that came to be.

Apparently Admiral Rogers was told by someone in 2015 that the FBI was abusing 702's with the Fisa court. They were getting warrants on foreign people (as is allowed) that was catching ameircans in incidental ways.

The FBI was then sharing that info with private companies (he thinks Fusion and Crowdstrike were among them) some of which were connected to the democrats.

This is criminal and highly unethical, so Rogers who was the head of the NSA launches an audit of the FBI's use of the 702's (whihc is the process for revealing info on these Fisa surveillances).

Sure enough rogers finds out the FBI under Obama have been abusing this. SO first he goes straight to the Fisa courts and lets them knoiw they have been lied to and the FBI is abusing this surveillance system.

The Fisa court is angry, and releases the April 2016 document that I mentioned above.

It outlines systemic abuse of the Fisa system by Obamas FBI.

Meanwhile, Rogers has learned that among those being spied on and having their info leaked to private comapanies was Trump team mebers.

SO after trump win the election, On November 17 2016 Rogers meets with Trump at Trump tower and tells him what happened.

Trump the next day orders his team out of trump tower and to New Jersey where he has a golf resort, and then proceeds to have Trump tower totally swept for bugs.

This is why Trump tweeted about Obama wiretapping him.

After Rogers meets with Trump, Brennan and another tell obama to fire Rogers, but Obama declinees knowing it wont make a difference because he has already blew the whistle, and doesnt want to bring more attention to it.

And so the process has been slow with Nunes receiving the documents that prove this abuse of the fisa system, and now starting to get it circulated more.

The other part I found interesting is this former prosecutor commenting on how the APril 2016 document from the fisa court outlining the systemic abuse under Obama is now a public document, but the media is basically being silent on it.

He discusses how the media is paid for, and how other groups like the DOJ and lynch, rice, etc. are all tied into this.

It is fascinating, and ties things together like everything mentioned above, to the sham investigation into hillary, and Muellers investigation.

Worth the watch if people have time.

Watching it now.

He's concise. Brevity is the soul of wit.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

I understand the sentiment but don't agree with potential result.

The house needs total fumigation to root out and eliminate every and all pestilence within.

If job is not completed to 100% then the pestilence will eventually grow again and the people will be right back where we started.

If a next time, we may not have a Q, Q-team or a Trump to lead the way - I happen to believe this is only chance to rid us of the scourge.

If some snowflakes get melted so be it!

After all its their societal ideals that perpetuated the need.

I'm dark red pill on this btw.

edit on 21-1-2018 by Phoenix because: Add comment

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I wonder what was found when Trump had his staff move out of Trump Tower to have it debugged after he met with Rogers.

Whatever it was, I'm sure it's been documented. I wonder if that will be mentioned in the memo.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I get the feeling things are starting to come to a head now, like an infected cyst ready to pop. And although this is exciting and gives me a lot of hope and optimism, it is also the most dangerous part. Desperate people - desperate and very POWERFUL people - will do anything to cling on to power. And if the allegations about assassinations, etc, are true, then Trump and those on his side need to be ready for anything.

(As a side note, I can't help wondering why threads like this are 'allowed' to exist.....?)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Don't forget the 3 week renovation of the WH last year... perhaps Trump Tower wasn't the only residence bugged?

link   

(As a side note, I can't help wondering why threads like this are 'allowed' to exist.....?)

"More good actors than bad actors" - Q

link   

a bit of begging, suitcase handoffs in dark alleys, and very awesome mods and owners

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

He says former FBI Director James Comey conducted a fake criminal investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as they “followed none of the regular rules, gave her every break in the book, immunized all kinds of people, allowed the destruction of evidence, with no grand jury, no subpoenas, no search warrants. That’s not an investigation. That’s a Potemkin village. It’s a farce.”

Thank you for sharing that video!!

We are seeing the truth come to light, a truth that has been blatantly obvious, but has been allowed to go unpunished by the previous administration.

Clinton has been protected by the worst elements of government called the deep state, same can be said of Obama, these puppets were used by these puppeteers and told that they would always be protected, sadly for them they are being out matched by the forces behind Trump.

Distractions have been necessary as the info has been compiled and strategically released. This is the most exciting time I have ever witnessed, as each truth is released, the public reactions is gauged.

Cheers to the white hats!!

ETA- I also think the exact same thing about the criminal Nazi Bush network. This is not partisan in any way shape or form.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmSunday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

I understand the sentiment but don't agree with potential result.

The house needs total fumigation to root out and eliminate every and all pestilence within.

If job is not completed to 100% then the pestilence will eventually grow again and the people will be right back where we started.

If some snowflakes get melted so be it!

After all its their societal ideals that perpetuated the need.

I'm dark red pill on this btw.

I definitely share your sentiment, and I want the same results. I really don't want blood in the streets though.

Yeah. Hang the Deep State high, but Joe Soy Boy is just a lost soul. I don't wish physical harm upon them.

Soros is going to use them as pawns in a last ditch attempt at a U.S. color revolution and they'll all become cannon fodder. These people aren't fighters.

I just hope they can continue to get results in the shadows. I really hate the idea of bloodshed.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Thomas Paine
‏ @Thomas1774Paine
1h1 hour ago

Big Intel meeting tonight.
Trump running the show.
Many ABC brass under Soetoro lawyering up now.
Their current bosses won't cover for them.
IN THE WIND --

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Now look at the Time and Date

now look at this one

then

Now why you can get the rest off the story LOL

Happy Hunting

edit on 21-1-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Now look at the Time and Date

now look at this one

then

Now why you can get the rest off the story LOL

Happy Hunting

I haven't been able to grasp the time stamp correlation on this particular item.

Can you dumb it down for me?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

The dark and evil forces in this world would certainly agree with you that we should "keep quiet about the ultra serious stuff". Keeping the public clueless and ignorant, with the help of a corrupted and rotten to the core MSM aka deep state propaganda machine, is after all how these criminals and perverts have gotten away with their crimes for so long.

Keeping quiet is the OPPOSITE of what people should do. The truth needs to be shouted from the roof tops and plastered all over social media, the battle field of today. No more silence, no more evil deeds committed in the shadows, no more ignorance. The truth is the only way to wake people up and the only way to fight back against the mind boggling greedy and evil puppet masters in this world.

Frankly I don't give a damn about the "suffering" of people who can not handle the truth. Their "suffering" is nothing, zero, nada compared to all the wars, all the poverty, misery and death the puppet masters have created on this Earth for their personal gain.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
how exactly do you knock out supercomputers?

i dont know

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Dark Red Pill Stuff:

Adrenochrome

A young American Veteran gets involved with a gang of Venice Beach psychos who are killing people to extract a psychedelic compound from their victim's adrenal glands.

Movie Release Date: February 1st 2018.

There has been some weirdness surrounding the movie lead actor Tom Sizemore.

He's been accused of sexual child molestation and kicked off a movie set for it.

There was a twitter account supposedly associated with Tom Sizemore, posting pedogate, pizzagate and Q related stuff. It has since vanished and been exchanged by this:

Sorry...I failed to capture the posts of that account. But I found these leftovers on Google:

Might have been a fake account. Or not.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MostlyReading

The dark and evil forces in this world would certainly agree with you that we should "keep quiet about the ultra serious stuff". Keeping the public clueless and ignorant, with the help of a corrupted and rotten to the core MSM aka deep state propaganda machine, is after all how these criminals and perverts have gotten away with their crimes for so long.

Keeping quiet is the OPPOSITE of what people should do. The truth needs to be shouted from the roof tops and plastered all over social media, the battle field of today. No more silence, no more evil deeds committed in the shadows, no more ignorance. The truth is the only way to wake people up and the only way to fight back against the mind boggling greedy and evil puppet masters in this world.

Frankly I don't give a damn about the "suffering" of people who can not handle the truth. Their "suffering" is nothing, zero, nada compared to all the wars, all the poverty, misery and death the puppet masters have created on this Earth for their personal gain.

I appreciate the lengthy reply, but that's not what I was getting at.

By "serious stuff", I mean arrests, scandals, etc. Quietly go after these people. Dry up their funds, strip their power. Jail them for "RICO", or some such, but for life. Use the shadows for a good cause for once.

If this is all true, the white hats seem to agree with me. A ham handed, damn the torpedoes approach would be disastrous.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

and he dated Heidi Fleiss, both mentioned by Q

clowns, the lot of them

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MostlyReading

Concur.

new topics

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join