It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Great post.
I'm glad you,Skyfloating and AnkhMorpork and all the others joined this thread. Welcome in our basket of...

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

We're happy you've joined us, AnkhMorpork.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If Hillary had WON, would this information had still been dug up?

If so, what would President Clinton's near term future be?

This question is very metaphysical in nature. I would say based on my experience humanity would have chosen a much darker path, one that would not have included this much revelation so quickly. Eventually things would have shifted but a much darker period would be in order. The population would have been far less cooperative then in the past, events would have been more polarizing, more black and white. I hate to put it in over simple terms but the planetary population kind of chose light over dark, but not in a traditional sense. They chose change out of a prison warden into self actualized path. What you are seeing are the growing pains from the first steps. The lesson is liberation here, not political.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Tick tock we are about to break everyones clock. GAME CHANGER: FISA Memo To END Mueller’s Russia Investigation Into Trump, Sources Say

“I believe there are people who will go to jail. You don’t get to try to undermine our country, undermine our elections, and then simply get fired.”

Sources who viewed the FISA memo told journalist Sara A. Carter that “they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates.” The sources predicted that it most likely will lead to senior-level government officials at the FBI and DOJ being removed from their positions.

The document shows a troubling course of conduct and we need to make the document available, so the public can see it. Once the public sees it, we can hold the people involved accountable in a number of ways … some of these people should no longer be in the government.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If it's as serious as they are making it out to be, maybe some of these people should no longer have heads at the neck. I don't care about firing them. Way too late for that to make a difference.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The 'Never Trumpers' part of it has me wondering if the House will end up with a new Speaker.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I also wonder if, at some point, we will see people throwing away their Amazon Alexa's and their smart phones.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust

If Hillary had WON, would this information had still been dug up?

If so, what would President Clinton's near term future be?

This question is very metaphysical in nature. I would say based on my experience humanity would have chosen a much darker path, one that would not have included this much revelation so quickly. Eventually things would have shifted but a much darker period would be in order. The population would have been far less cooperative then in the past, events would have been more polarizing, more black and white. I hate to put it in over simple terms but the planetary population kind of chose light over dark, but not in a traditional sense. They chose change out of a prison warden into self actualized path. What you are seeing are the growing pains from the first steps. The lesson is liberation here, not political.

In other words, even Republicans were so afraid of a Trump Presidency, that they would have accepted Hillary more easily. The world would be darker, Americans poorer, and war drums banging. Thank-you! for that input C.O.Man.

link   
Since I'm impatient lol... Q posted a new message on their secure board. I can't copy and paste since I'm on phone. Will someone please do so. Thanks in advance.

link   
Could Kellyann Conway be Q? She's a huge Eagles fan and just tweeted #FlyEaglesFly. Seems this is something Q uses a lot.

People usually stay with themes they know and she is in the inner circle.

Found it interesting.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I also wonder if, at some point, we will see people throwing away their Amazon Alexa's and their smart phones.

Funny you mentioned that. Alexa is now in full feminist mode and is programmed to refuse to obey if you are not "nice" to her. Good times.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

that particular post was immediately deleted...

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: minniesoda

I show it still there after I closed the page and reopened. It is an email from Todd macckler to DB and JP saying he is meeting GS to pre-program voting machines.
edit on 0pm121America/ChicagoSun, 21 Jan 2018 19:31:47 -060031172018-01-21T19:31:47-06:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Feltrick
Could Kellyann Conway be Q? She's a huge Eagles fan and just tweeted #FlyEaglesFly. Seems this is something Q uses a lot.

People usually stay with themes they know and she is in the inner circle.

Found it interesting.

Please don't mention who Q might be. We promised Q not to dox them. This is not a game.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
From Q`s 16 year plan to destroy America, they never thought she would lose.

Obama>HRC-16.

One of Satan's greatest tools Islam/Muslim Brotherhood.

Brigitte Gabriel Reads the Muslim Brotherhood Plan for America (found in 1991)
4.22 duration

666 the number of the beast=In the name of Allah

Demonstrated by Walid Shoebat

The White House is now cleaning house becoming white by Gods will and for His purpose and end game. We have been literally hearing the snakes hissing in anger since they lost the election.

Ephesians 6:12King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

It's a little different when the power and authority of the elected government of the USA is conspiring with us, and we, with them, eh?

Yes, POTUS himself is going after the "Untouchables". I realized this when the Saudi Royals went down back in Mid-November, right after Trumps visit. Its been common knowledge in Arab regions, that these Multi-Trillionaires were above the law and involved in every criminal scheme imaginable, including pedo-trafficking, money-laundering, drug-running, assassination, false-flag attacks and ISIS-sponsoring. When, a few weeks later, Trump retweeted the Q-linked MAGAPILL account, all doubt about Trumps involvement in the biggest positive push in recent History was removed.

The cognitive split could be greater: This guy is considered the most evil and dangerous President of all time...just the opposite of what he actually is.

link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
a reply to: minniesoda

I show it still there after I closed the page and reopened. It is an email from Todd macckler to DB and JP saying he is meeting GS to pre-program voting machines.

I got a pic from it. I don't know if we should post it though.

link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
The tiny little voice in my head is saying: how do they know all this crap? Did they actually create a handbook of sorts laying out this 16 year plan, replete with fake/sorta real ww3 scenario? I've been on the q train all this time but I find it hard to swallow that they have a paper trail detailing these plans. I know they were sloppy in their internet usage but even idiots would think twice before leaving this kind of evidenc

Is a caged Bird singing and if so who? This is the first q posting that I'm needing some kind of proof to believe.

link   

This is not a game

Yes it is.

It’s a game playing with your confirmation bias.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

According to Alexa, Jesus is not a real historical figure.. go figure. (eyeroll)

new topics

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join