It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This cat is not going to stay in any bag ...tick tock +++

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

thanks for the vid! it's on the edge of what i can handle (acknowledge, but not dig into), but it is really fantastic and insightful.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I wonder if James Comey is wearing a boot yet. What a snake in the grass!

He loves to quote philosophical intellectuals and scripture and parade around with that morally superior demeanor......I have NEVER trusted people like that. You can bet your bottom dollar, they are hiding their true colors.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
a reply to: minniesoda

One additional comment.

I'm happy to be alive to see this finally happening.

Fred..

An amazing thing to see unfold, and definitely needed....

But we may have a rough ride ahead.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
You can't unring a bell.
edit on 21-1-2018 by megabogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
oh come on! however they play this, an entire institution is going down (HRC, BHS, FBI). so much incompetence.

OOPS! we lost them (FIXED)

thank god WEEEE have better record keepers than THEY do!

Edited: wrong link. fixed now.
edit on 21-1-2018 by PolyCottonBlend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
oh come on! however they play this, an entire institution is going down (HRC, BHS, FBI). so much incompetence.

I wonder if the NSA Regional Security Operations Center in HAWAII has copies.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend

I wonder if the NSA Regional Security Operations Center in HAWAII has copies.
en.wikipedia.org...

ask snowden.
i don't think madame underlord's or underling #1's swipey cards work anymore.

ETA:
New clone, who dis?
(i had to)
edit on 21-1-2018 by PolyCottonBlend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Fresh breadcrumbs!

Highlights:

Obama Admin destabilization plot/conspiracy exposed, they know Supreme Court Justice Anton Scalia was murdered!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
do not let this distract from the thread, but this song just played on my spotify while I'm reading up on the weekend. don't judge my musical taste.

"where go one. we go all."

Sister Sledge- no stopping us.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
That this corruption was brought to the light of our awareness means that bad actors already lost. Keeping it secret is the only way it could have continued. Its just a matter of time until it manifests in arrests and wider recognition. Trumps mindset is that he never would have run for President had he not be sure he could win both the election and drain that swamp.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Don't celebrate yet. Some know, but nothing has yet been widely exposed to the public, not in any tangible way.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Interesting Q posting today.

#Memo factually demonstrates collusion at highest levels. #Memo factually demonstrates HUSSEIN ADMIN weaponized INTEL community to ensure D victory [+insurance]. #Memo factually demonstrates 'knowingly false intel' provided to FISA Judges to obtain warrant(s). THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE. [The 16 Year Plan To Destroy America] Hussein [8] Install rogue_ops Leak C-intel/Mil assets Cut funding to Mil Command away from generals Launch 'good guy' takedown (internal remove) - Valerie Jarrett (sniffer) SAP sell-off Snowden open source Prism/Keyscore (catastrophic to US Mil v. bad actors (WW) +Clowns/-No Such Agency) Target/weaken conservative base (IRS/MSM) Open border (flood illegals: D win) ISIS/MS13

THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE

This is rather interesting. It is in caps. Now in an earlier post I laid out her advantage: All press, two pres shilling for her, her own TV show (madam sec is her) vote rigging her, repubs only tacitly supporting trump, billions to spend, billions, and now we find out she had FBI and CIA helping too. And she lost. Really truly consider this, all the world leaders, all the previous presidents were/are related through bloodline. Yes BO is too. The entire paradigm has been dislodged just by his election which, arguably is the only election to have ever occurred - the rest were selection and the public conditioned to accept.

The only thing one can draw from this is the people have risen up at a level enough to push through the great HRC/BUSH/QUEEN etc. machine, a machine in power for thousands of years. They never figured anyone other then their own would be in a position of power.

The 16 Year Plan To Destroy America] Hussein [8] Install rogue_ops Leak C-intel/Mil assets Cut funding to Mil Command away from generals Launch 'good guy' takedown (internal remove) - Valerie Jarrett (sniffer) SAP sell-off Snowden open source Prism/Keyscore (catastrophic to US Mil v. bad actors (WW) +Clowns/-No Such Agency) Target/weaken conservative base (IRS/MSM) Open border (flood illegals: D win) ISIS/MS13

Now this is interesting too. Meganon detailed this. Her point was the if elected HRC would used the El Salvadorian MS-13 as a domestic terrorist organization to help maintain panic and police state (notice Trump is not police state, any terrorism, terrorism, terrorist win from him?). So if we track back a bit, it would seem that once things became solid, Trump announces: El Salvadorians must go home and 4 Key MS-13 Folks arrested. Symbols?

Now, someone posted elsewhere a Carter era law allows for prosecution of CIA and other factions during the shutdown. Someone here posted the relevant constitutional quote but the problem her is that over time that situation has evolved. The notion of Public Law and Private Law is at play here, if one is doing their duty in the course of the Public, the government they work for, prosecution is harder due to corporate compartmentalization. I would suggest this predicted 10 day window has been created so assets via trump EO can be seized and more information can be accessed through arrest and flip. This was planned and for now, not later as this would suggest to me something is up coming.

A head scratcher: Q seems to be averse to mentioning Mcain. Meganon was the same. Why? This doddering old nut, who blathers incoherent nonsense when he speaks, blinks like a person trying to pretend to be human and has a brain tumor which, of you know folks with them, makes them nuts. This man is what? What gives this man any power at all? The ability to cast a vote? I find this important.

I will add this, slightly off topic. Trump is the most hated man in US history and yet folks not using MSM created memes cannot tell you why. Few if any lives have been altered since president trump was properly elected, yet Bush/HRC faction is responsible for the deaths of millions around the world and either of them showing up to a sporting event will get cheers and trump showing up will get boos. I mention this because the Q posts have shifted lately, using more power to the people language and a more, you've got to look past the propaganda to see the truth. We have allowed them, the controllers to shape our truth and that is the problem, the shaping of truth via Oprah and Fox News and Press Conferences and MSM and endless fear mongering. The Q posts of late seem to be pointing to a liberation, not a political one, but something more. Why do we need a president? Does trump show us this?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

McCain is the song bird (been his nickname for a long time based on what took place in Nam). When does a bird sing?

On his deathbed? In a cage?

Then again, Q implies that McCain's brain cancer diagnosis may be a ruse of some kind with the aid of the Mayo Clinic.

edit on 21-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Good to see you involved with this. Didn't you used to be a mod here?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

If Hillary had WON, would this information had still been dug up?

If so, what would President Clinton's near term future be?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Don't celebrate yet. Some know, but nothing has yet been widely exposed to the public, not in any tangible way.

My message to Q (somewhere else)

NOBODY PLAYING THE GAME GETS A FREE PASS
NOBODY.
Q

I preferred NO DEALS and the no quarter approach.

What this seems to imply, although I could be wrong, is that anyone playing "The Game" will have an opportunity to pay a price to get a pass ie: not FREE.

Which is suggestive, not of an all-out takedown, but more of a power play.

So help me God Q, if the 20% doesn't come out and if this is part of some elaborate bid, scheme or hoax to simply wrest temporary, temporal power from the satanists (small s), without destroying their structure, then that's just a type of blackmail or embezzlement, which is another form of corruption, with a white hat on.

Sorry folks, it needs to be said.

Their whole evil and wicked structure needs to be mapped out and DESTROYED, and while fear and terror on the part of the black hats is important and necessary, and Just (and feels great to see), this whole thing can't be just part of an effort to terrorize the wicked.

We need authentic Justice, or there's no real Justice, at all.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If Hillary had WON, would this information had still been dug up?

If so, what would President Clinton's near term future be?

No.

She would be attending some secret messed up, theistic occult satanic ritual sacrifice to Molock/Satan to enthrone and ensconce the devil to the throne of the globalist NWO, not unlike what was done a number of years ago at the Vatican in Rome, shortly after which the architect was commissioned for their new Hall of Assembly which is satanic and anti-Christ through and through, inside and out.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Good to see you involved with this. Didn't you used to be a mod here?

I was a Mod about 6 to 10 years ago. When i first got to know ATS, I was into conspiracy theories.

The more time I spent here, the more I lost interest until I finally, I began to ridicule conspiracists.

I also left ATS for many years.

Then came Q and my interest in conspiracy-theories returned.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Awesome!

Welcome back!

It's a little different when the power and authority of the elected government of the USA is conspiring with us, and we, with them, eh?

I used to think that I was just one of a few lone voices crying out in the wilderness, or like an unseen lighthouse on the shoals of destruction, or just a madman who'd been forced to climb the wall, or a strongman desperately working to hold the gateway open, pick your analogy.

But now, with this Q business, I can see that none of the efforts I've made, along with a contingent of a few 1000 back in the immediate post-9/11 days, were in vain.

Now we have what amounts to two way comms (not personal) with Q and POTUS, whether it be from here, Reddit or 8 Chan or even on Twitter (when we play our cards right).

This is not a hoax or a ruse, but the greatest intel drop to the public in the history of the world, as Q says.

I KNOW he works side by side with POTUS, and I know he's watching and listening.

Our TWEET STORMS last week were EPIC!

To play even the smallest part in this as the mere smallest part of WE, THE PEOPLE is the greatest honor and privilege.

It brings tears to my eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join