It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I've seen a few comments in here about the different "feel" of this board......this is something most people haven't experienced in either a long time or ever.....it is very powerful and life changing...and it is called HOPE God Bless America

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Ariane Rothschild is a fan of the artist Pascalejandro. Some of his work is interesting:

Ariane:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Have you read about the making of his movie 'el Topo' ?
wikipedia

"When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Mara Lorenzio] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all the women's contracts stating that they would not make love with the director. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and a technician. No one else. I said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib...I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really...I really...I really raped her. And she screamed ... Then she told me that she had been raped before. You see, for me the character is frigid until El Topo rapes her. And she has an orgasm. That's why I show a stone phallus in that scene ... which spouts water. She has an orgasm. She accepts the male sex. And that's what happened to Mara in reality. She really had that problem. Fantastic scene. A very, very strong scene."[72]

He admits to raping the actress in his book. Seems proud of it.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Interesting find, fits in with what I saw: There were rape-themed pictures of his I didnt post here as not to violate the T&C.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
When David Rene de Rothschild married Olimpia Anna Aldobrandini, he married into the Papal & Vatican Bloodline.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Speaking of the Rothschild's did we ever find out which one was killed in the aircraft collision over their compound in the UK?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: butcherguy

Interesting find, fits in with what I saw: There were rape-themed pictures of his I didnt post here as not to violate the T&C.

I also found some of his work..of the more disturbing kind. Didn't even want to post..

These people are SICK

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

I know that five Democrats were given a "pass" to vote for the budget because my local Senator was one. She's in danger of not being re-elected this year. I imagine the other four are facing similarly tough battles. Lee and Paul also voted against it from the Republican side, but that doesn't surprise me in the least. I would expect them not to vote for any budget that they don't consider as cutting enough spending regardless of any other issues (like DACA) that may or may not be embedded.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Recent history says they win these in the court of public opinion. Why would they be broken up about it?

I'm not sure they're reading the tea leaves correctly this time though.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Adam Schiff says Americans wouldn't understand the memo. So tha's why it shouldn't be released. We would need all the underlying documents, you see. The memo is just full of distortions, spin and lies.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I was looking up info about him and came across lots of pictures of people at an exhibition.

I doubt this is related, really, but I thought it was weird AF. Ever heard of Orlan? She is an "artist". She has plastic surgery under local only....and reads poetry, answers questions from fans....all LIVE! She makes blood drawings from the blood during surgeries. Even uses tissue in art.

Now, I try not to judge art, BUT.....whats the point?

It put me in the mind of spirit cooking

oldsite.english.ucsb.edu...

Some of the pictures are slightly gross, but nothing too crazy.
edit on 21-1-2018 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Adam Schiff says Americans wouldn't understand the memo. So tha's why it shouldn't be released. We would need all the underlying documents, you see. The memo is just full of distortions, spin and lies.

Schiff is right, they should release the underlying documents along with the memo.

Then this thread will be like 1000 pages!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I agree with that, but I don't quite agree with it for the reasons Schiff mentions.

He knows they won't release all those documents. For one thing, they can't yet. They're all evidence in ongoing investigations (or they bloody well better be).

So he's out laying the groundwork for the defense when the memo is released.

"You can't take it seriously! It's all so much partisan hackery! See if it was serious, why then we'd all have wanted to get to the bottom of it ... but only Republicans voted for this, so that proves how partisan it really is."

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Jerome Corsi is tweeting up a storm this morning in regards to Q and Qanon.

Possible signal that Assange is about to or is moving.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher777

I had to look him up. From his Tweets, Jerome sounds like he'd be a good addition to ATS.
twitter.com...

But like everyone else, he get the March 5th DACA expiration date wrong. Due to the Federal Judge ruling on January 10th, DACA continues until all lawsuits are settled. How long would that be? Far longer than March 5th.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

What a tool Schiff is.

Russian bots and American's are too dumb to understand.

#releasethememo

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Watcher777

I had to look him up. From his Tweets, Jerome sounds like he'd be a good addition to ATS.
twitter.com...

But like everyone else, he get the March 5th DACA expiration date wrong. Due to the Federal Judge ruling on January 10th, DACA continues until all lawsuits are settled. How long would that be? Far longer than March 5th.

Be careful when posting about Jerome Corsi. Not saying he's bad, just that he's connected to Alex Jones and INFOWARS. You know how well that goes over on this site. Posters mostly stay away from Infowars.

That being said, this FISA memo has gained a swelling chorus on twitter and elsewhere. Dems distraction tactics are not working!

#ReleaseTheMemo!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I have family in town, and my cousin and I have been watching some Joe Rogan and we watched his podcast with Alex Jones and I noticed something - something I didn't notice the first time I watched the podcast when it first aired.

We're only about halfway through as of my writing, but so far Alex Jones has actually cited "Q," on three seperate occassions. Also, Alex Jones mentions how "Q," is CIA and one of the "patriots," as he refers to the good elements within intelligence agencies/government.

Not only this - but Joe Rogan, AND Eddie Bravo seemed to both be familiar with this "Q," character.

I'll be honest. My jaw nearly hit the floor when I heard Alex Jones mention "Q."

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I know you guys would enjoy the connection.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire
could you post the podcast number or link? is it ep. 911?

edit on 1/21/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

You're right, but I think sometimes even figures with little credibility happen to stumble upon REAL evidence. For instance, everyone says that the letter shown at halturnerradioshow.com... is FAKE, because of where it's posted...on a Hal Turner website.

But isn't it possible that H.T. stumbled upon something REAL?

fyi: This thread www.abovetopsecret.com... was moved to the hoax bin this morning, because the document at that Hal Turner website has not been proven as real...or fake.
edit on 1/21/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join