It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Three years of planning by Q Group and whitehats(hopefully) almost come to fruition.
Hope theyre actually the good guys

Oh and BTW...

STOP LINKING DIRECTLY TO FULLCHAN.

I second that. ATS is not really fond of the chans because of there questionable content. I have seen things...

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

admit to nothing.

NOTHING

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Government shutdown on 1/20.
POTUS SOTU Address on 1/30.

10 Days of Darkness?

it's like your brain makes the connection and then it travels down your face until your jaw hits the floor.
you think they would? Q said watch the votes on halting the shutdown (admittedly, I took a couple of days to enjoy nature so I might be a step behind)...how many times do they vote? are they "held hostage" in chambers until something happens?
I ask bc I would assume most of them would be afraid to leave bc they'd get arrested.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Flashback:

Bass Player of the Rockband "Scorpions" talks about the Elites Snuff Parties

With no prompting whatsoever by the cameraman, Rieckermann says that he had attended a party one time where he saw "really bad s--t."

When the TMZ cameraman asks "Was it a donkey show?", Rieckermann responds saying "No, they actually killed people there and stuff. They pay up to $100,000 to see people get..." At this point the TMZ camerman interjects, completing Rieckermann's thought, offering the word "executed?" to which Rieckermann responds that he is not kidding.

And by the serious look on his face, the viewer is inclined to believe Rieckermann could be telling the truth. Rieckermann then goes on to tell the TMZ cameraman that he had attended another party where he saw something so revolting that he "wanted to throw up."

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Government shutdown on 1/20.
POTUS SOTU Address on 1/30.

10 Days of Darkness?

it's like your brain makes the connection and then it travels down your face until your jaw hits the floor.
you think they would? Q said watch the votes on halting the shutdown (admittedly, I took a couple of days to enjoy nature so I might be a step behind)...how many times do they vote? are they "held hostage" in chambers until something happens?
I ask bc I would assume most of them would be afraid to leave bc they'd get arrested.

The critical vote was 50-49 and a man has no name(Mc... for all the people wondering) was absent.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

admit to nothing.

NOTHING

Nah they can't do sh!t to me. I'm not on any german board and we are just talking about silly conspiracies. I got all my bases covered.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I picture him crutching down the road at top old person speed with his stupid magical boot, trying to get as far away from all off this as possible.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend

I picture him crutching down the road at top old person speed with his stupid magical boot, trying to get as far away from all off this as possible.

I hope justice will find him soon. Looking into him was no fun at all. His closet is a graveyard. I will never write his name ever again.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
just read: Senate republicans plan Monday 1am vote aimed at ending government shutdown.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Flashback:

The Government of Iceland collapses amid pedophilia scandal

Iceland’s ruling three-party coalition has fallen in the wake of public outcry following the discovery of Prime Minister Bjarni Benediktsson’s links to a convicted pedophile.

What is it with Elites and Pedophilia?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Flashback:

The Westminster Pedophilia Dossier

A"pedophile scandal" within the British Government.

Again: What is it with Elites and Pedophilia?
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
nvm

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Well they are truly broken up about the government shutdown i can tell you that. How generous of her to host all the Democrats. Let them eat cake comes to mind. JakeSherman Unbelievable.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

i am doubting the provenance of that quote.

like bigly

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Flashback:

The Government of Iceland collapses amid pedophilia scandal

Iceland’s ruling three-party coalition has fallen in the wake of public outcry following the discovery of Prime Minister Bjarni Benediktsson’s links to a convicted pedophile.

What is it with Elites and Pedophilia?

The MOST powerful prey on the LEAST powerful.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

like bigly

You know what...you're right. Did some digging, found nothing. Removed.

Its important we do our best not to add misinfo or debunkables.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

like bigly

Snopes couldn't find the original source for the quote.
www.snopes.com...
But that doesn't mean it's not true...does it?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Flashback 2014:

Member of the Du Pont family rapes toddler but is spared prison

Richards is a great-grandson of the chemical magnate Irenee du Pont. He received an eight-year prison sentence in 2009 for raping his toddler daughter, but the sentencing order signed by a Delaware judge said "defendant will not fare well" in prison and the eight years were suspended.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Double meaning.

Is one meaning referring to the game of chess as it pertains to strategy and winning one's objective to checkmate the opponent? Is the other referring to the plot in the movie, WarGames (1983)?....interesting plot. en.wikipedia.org...

(There was a 2008 sequel, btw.)
edit on 21-1-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Flashback 2016:

90 Police Officers raid Edmond de Rothschild Bank

linked to the bank’s involvement in 1MDB, described as “possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered in the Grand Duchy”.

Before the raid, the Chief Executive Arianne de Rothschild (see featured image) had brushed aside journalists and laughed smugly when assured by her associates that she and her bank were “untouchable”. It was caught on camera.

Ariane Rothschild:

top topics

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join