It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
▶Q !UW.yye1fxo 12 minutes ago No.46

CS will live in fear from today forward.

Thank you for visiting the WH.

Q

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Really Alyssa i mean come on... Alyssa Milano

Duh. Twitter accounts linked to Russian influence operations have begun promoting the hashtag #ReleaseTheMemo t.co...— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) 19. Januar 2018

Again, the same liberals that think russian bots on twitter are so powerful they helped steal the election have no problem with the people who run twitter censoring conservatives.

Everyone know the Russians planted that 4 page memo in the Congress's Secured compartmentilized information center.

People are Stupid.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

CS = Chuck Schumer?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: minniesoda

Q

Chuck Schumer I presume? Wonder how that one on one went with Trump today....they've met already I presume.
edit on 1/19/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Grambler

Duh. Twitter accounts linked to Russian influence operations have begun promoting the hashtag #ReleaseTheMemo t.co...— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) 19. Januar 2018

Again, the same liberals that think russian bots on twitter are so powerful they helped steal the election have no problem with the people who run twitter censoring conservatives.

Everyone know the Russians planted that 4 page memo in the Congress's Secured compartmentilized information center.

People are Stupid.

No need with direct access to multiple SCIF's right?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

CS = Chuck Schumer?

Probably. Is the government shutdown still on?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

CS = Chuck Schumer?

Probably. Is the government shutdown still on?

If not then we will know how the meeting went....lol

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Last I heard ... if it gets retracted we'll know why. I'm still stunned the Democrats think they can win a shutdown over illegal aliens in the face of American citizens.

Screen grab from the top of Drudge, but that could imply something either way.
edit on 19-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i can't think of anyone else besides Schumer. Trump said a 4 week extension would be the best solution. i'm not entirely sure if 5:00pm is the deadline or midnight.

ETA: but that is what the meeting was about.
edit on 19-1-2018 by PolyCottonBlend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
i can't think of anyone else besides Schumer. Trump said a 4 week extension would be the best solution. i'm not entirely sure if 5:00pm is the deadline or midnight.

ETA: but that is what the meeting was about.

Should be midnight

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Q

Chuck Schumer I presume? Wonder how that one on one went with Trump today....they've met already I presume.

It was weird. I posted in the "Democrats want a shutdown" thread after Schumer emerged and made his statement. Looks like he was trying to sneak out of the White House and got caught by a hoard of reporters. Meeting lasted about 2 hours. Schumer looked bad, but that could be due to his poor health.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

If so they are probably controlled by Dem shills.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
this is going to come down to an @ss-whooping if it doesn't get passed. it has happened many other times, but this time we have someone who's pointing out that the military suffers too. even if you're not a true fan of the leader, the military is something that everybody should respect.

www.politico.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I like this reply.

"Dear brain dead Alyssa Milano, the memo is going to prove the entire Russia collusion garbage was set up by Obama’s DOJ. The funny part is, you Hollywood imbeciles are still implying Trump colluded with Russia 😂! My god you liberals are insanely dumb."

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Q

Wasn't it Chuck Schumer who told the newly elected President Trump that Obama's FBI has ways to shut him up, if Trump kept going after them?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
So now anyone twatting about the memo (#ReleaseTheMemo) is considered a russian troll bot! LMAO! some of the chat participants in another forum were saying they'd been shadowbanned because of it. nice try, deep state...nice try.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

One can only hope! Where are the leaks we actually need?

All of this cryptic stuff is beginning to give me a headache, there is so much to try and keep up with!

Do you think the timing is quite specific? I mean with the whole, they show the #releasethememos, just before going into what everyone knew would be a fight for a (non) government shutdown over daca?

Change of news? Isn't that what Q said? That they would need to change the narrative? And we went from BOMBSHELL about the memo to ..... "schumer shutdown"

Plus a news release about lv - ?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

thehill.com...

Yes, it was.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Under Obama, lower ranking soldiers were borderline poverty, due to pay not keeping up with inflation. Trump is changing that, but these men and women cannot afford to have paychecks delayed, due to the ineptness of our Congress members.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

That's right.
Isn't there a 10 pm (EST) press conference on the LV shootings tonight?

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join