It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: face23785

I have a theory about Hawaii, which pulls together a couple of pieces of evidence:

There are reports of people who say they heard explosions, and think there were real missiles that were intercepted.

Q did say "Defcon 1" and "Non-nuclear" before the Hawaii missile alert.

Perhaps Trump had a submarine fire a couple of Tomahawk missiles towards Hawaii, for the specific purpose of triggering a missile alert, which would prompt that NSA facility to begin the Bulk Data Transfer. The missiles would presumably be programmed to either self-destruct or land harmlessly off-shore. If the American origin of the missiles was ever discovered, it could be explained as a military exercise that strayed a bit too close to shore.

And why would you execute this plan even remotely close enough to shore that people could hear the missiles detonate?

I don't know where the people were, in boats or wherever. But the simplest and surest way to set off a missile alert would be to actually fire missiles. You'd just need to make sure the missiles don't actually hit anyone. As I said, if they really needed to offer an explanation, the Navy could issue a statement saying something like "Oops, our bad. We were testing missile interception technology, and it didn't go as well as we hoped. Rest assured that the missiles were unarmed, and the citizens of Hawaii were never in any danger."

So you don't know? And you're basing a theory on this? You guys are reaching, bad.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I should have held back 30 seconds before posting my BBC BLACKROCK Headsup!

I've just found a second BBC story today that links a firm in the thread you linked J&C:

Peter Hain accuses London Law firm of "Whitewash"

A British peer has accused UK-based law firm Hogan Lovells of helping to cover up corruption in South Africa.

Hopefully linkies work properly

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
Question: in the event that an alarm is triggered, can we assume the origin of the object is known?
I ask because Japan did the same thing earlier today (yesterday?). they set off an alarm due to an incoming nk missile. of course, it wasn't...
but where are they claiming the Hawaii "missile" originated from?

They're currently saying it was a false alarm, and there was no missile. But if we're talking about fooling some guys in an NSA facility into hitting the "Emergency Backup" button, then it doesn't matter where the missile is supposed to be coming from. If you supposedly have only minutes before you get nuked into oblivion, you're not going to take the time to look into that.

Why involved hundreds of people in firing actual missiles and taking the risk the self destruct or the intercept doesn't work and the missiles actually hit and kill people, when all you needed to do was get one person in on it to send out the false alert?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They're currently saying it was a false alarm, and there was no missile.
This vid blurb popped up the other day and cant get it out of my mind ...could it be a answer to both false alarms ?

that may be from the Chinese oil tanker that just sunk...in the East China sea.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Good stuff!

Hogan Lovell is certainly one of the prime creators of slime in the swamp. There are several of the most corrupt in Washington DC that either worked there themselves or are otherwise associated with the firm.
edit on 16-1-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: wrong their

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

So it only takes one person to file the false alert? Ok...good info.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

It took one person making a mistake on a computer. But instead you're gonna involve literally hundreds of people on a ship to fire missiles to trick the NSA. It just makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Note that this was raised by Lord Hain in the House of Lords and as the texts below show, from the BBC article, he has asked for a regulatory body to investigate. I guess this is the UK equivlent of the senate demanding an investigation .

Hogan Lovells investigated allegations that the deputy head of the South African Revenue Service (SARS), Jonas Makwakwa, had embezzled about $137,000 (£100,000). Mr Makwakwa has always denied any wrongdoing.

The law firm found Mr Makwakwa innocent, despite "reams of evidence to the contrary", said Lord Hain, a former anti-apartheid activist.

The firm's report was a "fatally flawed whitewash" which allowed "corrupt" officials to get away with "looting... and robbing taxpayers", he added in comments in the House of Lords on Monday

Lord Hain has asked the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) to take disciplinary measures against Hogan Lovells.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

It is and it may be ...eta Georges research it touching all around this same stuff and his latest post is very interesting as it has a refresh of some past posts that keeps on flowing . also 3 posts up

A British peer has accused UK-based law firm Hogan Lovells of helping to cover up corruption in South Africa.
George has them in his files and "purple shovels" is a key phrase he uses on them ...

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This relates back to an older thread by Gemwolf.

You might want to take a look at that real quick.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the steer; I will do.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

37 minutes of mistake? Don't you think it would have been corrected immediately? Missile is worse than volcanic eruption over there IMHO...

Anyways, I was just razzing you...don't want to derail.

Its all speculation and we will probably never know for sure....that's my real point.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen

37 minutes of mistake? Don't you think it would have been corrected immediately? Missile is worse than volcanic eruption over there IMHO...

Anyways, I was just razzing you...don't want to derail.

Its all speculation and we will probably never know for sure....that's my real point.

I know this is hard to imagine, but the government is incompetent. So yes, 37 minutes of a mistake. There was probably no one in the room who was trained how to manually program a "sorry, our bad" message. There's all sorts of mundane explanations for it without having to make up complicated conspiracies that are way more fanciful than what likely really happened, another government blunder. In the metaphysical sense, will we ever know for sure? Of course not, just like I'll never know for sure I'm really sitting here typing this right now.

edit on 16 1 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Not to mention lack of political will or any real sense of urgency to correct it.

They all knew there was no missile, no emergency, so that was enough. And like all swampy bureaucrats protected by employee unions, they know they can't be fired no matter how upset the little people are. The talking heads and pols will make appropriate angry noises and that will be that.

So who cares in the end? No one is going to suffer ... at least, not anyone who actually matters.

And this is why people hate the Deep State.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Not to mention lack of political will or any real sense of urgency to correct it.

They all knew there was no missile, no emergency, so that was enough. And like all swampy bureaucrats protected by employee unions, they know they can't be fired no matter how upset the little people are. The talking heads and pols will make appropriate angry noises and that will be that.

So who cares in the end? No one is going to suffer ... at least, not anyone who actually matters.

And this is why people hate the Deep State.

I hadn't really thought of that angle, but yeah no sense of urgency to correct the error could easily be influenced by the fact you know you're not getting fired.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Probably spent 38 minute's on the phone trying to get one supervisor or another's authorization to send out another message recanting. Even if everyone knew it needed to be rescinded no one had the power to do it without authorization from above. Noone wanted to put their pension on the line for violating some Byzantine policy, even if it was common sense.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Sharp!
Another one of yours?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Article was at 8:00 am
Alert was at 8:07 ?????

Also Japan had a false warning ????????????????????
Don't add up anymore

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

yessir .
grinding dem out

new topics

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join