It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 14-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

There is no way it was human error. Someone had to type the message out. It was a hack imo.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Charles Ortel is in my opinion THE expert on all the "charitable" fraud committed by the Clintons and their various "charities". Every Sunday and usually Wednesday he appears on CrowdSource the Truth" on you tube with Jason Goodman. Today's show is at 1pm and Ortel has really been talking it up as concentrating on the Haiti fiasco. He has a wicked sense of humor and can actually make complicated financial information understandable and funny.

Keep an open mind and give him a try

Sample tweet: "OK we will be looking into your record @HillaryClinton and @ClintonFdn in #Haiti on Sunday with Charles 14 January 2018, you have some nerve bragging when you ACTUALLY ripped off poor Haitians forever, DEPLORABLE @csthetruth"

this was in response to Hillary's tweet: The anniversary of the devastating earthquake 8 years ago is a day to remember the tragedy, honor the resilient people of Haiti, & affirm America’s commitment to helping our neighbors. Instead, we‘re subjected to Trump’s ignorant, racist views of anyone who doesn’t look like him.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
been looking into the Mezvinsky family. Of note but not necessarily sinister, his Mom, Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky, adopted two Asian girls (Korean and Vietnamese) as a single woman. When she married Mark's father Edward, they adopted 3 Vietnamese boys and had 2 of their own (Mark and brother Andrew) and he had 4 from a previous marriage. Yess 11 children.

I hate looking at what should be a heartwarming story with jaded eyes, but it just struck me as odd.

The first little girl she adopted from Vietnam was the daughter of an American soldier and South Vietnamese woman who was afraid her daughter would be killed when the North invaded and she put her in an orphanage for safety. That's the official story. Again, I don't like thinking otherwise.

links:
www.philly.com...
heavy.com... ocratic-in-laws/
www.famechain.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
in reference to Q post saying Patriots Day..That is a state holiday celebrated by Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maine and Wisconsin (?) in honor of the battles at Lexington and Concord during the Revolutionary War. it is always the 3rd Monday in April and the Boston Marathon is always held on this day as part of the celebration. There was also a movie with mark Wahlburg made by the same name, detailng the bombing at the marathon in 2013

link:en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Mark Mezvinsky's brother Andrew is an artist based in Vienna. I'm no art expert or critic but some of his creations and their titles are rather disturbing, depicting children in creepy ways.

link:www.andrewmezvinsky.com...

These titles and paintings stood out to me:
-Inhaling Bloody leftover
-Thinking of when Sacrifcie (his spelling) was fun
-My fight with a lamppost..nude toys

good lord these are really creepy.."Papsmear for the paradise flu" and "Stop Grabbing my nipples"

a funny title of a picture was called "I can't feel my Cankles" made in 2007. I find that humorous as some refer to Hillary as Cankles

edit on 14-1-2018 by megabogie because: ffound more creepiness

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

Yeah, its got "that vibe". Thanks for the pointer. Ever since skippy molesta podesta, looking at the Artwork has become a primary tool of exposing mindset and symbolism.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating
First thing I thought of was I wonder if the Pedestas own some of his works. I can't figure out how to insert a pic but some are pretty bizarre.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie
First thing I thought of was I wonder if the Pedestas own some of his works. I can't figure out how to insert a pic but some are pretty bizarre.

Upper right side of this website there is an arrow. A new menu opens. Where it says "Uploads" you upload a picture (that you have previously downloaded or screenshot or snipped from the site). You then copy the code and paste it into this box.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Thank you! I will give it a whirl

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Inhaling bloody leftover

stop grabbing my nipples

link www.andrewmezvinsky.com...

Thank you Sky!! It worked!

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Yeah, its got "that vibe". Thanks for the pointer. Ever since skippy molesta podesta, looking at the Artwork has become a primary tool of exposing mindset and symbolism.

..some titles: "Invented history of the frogs", "Using Locusts for Enchantment", "Can't Retreat within our own Borders", "PROPERLY Hangin", "Wet Dreams of the Wasteland", "I deny you Success of Freedom", "Surrender to Evil Deeds"

that vibe..uggh

edit on 1/14/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: emoti

this one: "Insertion behind Enemies Lines (Don't go there!)"

edit on 1/14/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: some of these titles are really sick

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Yes, it's Denver International Airport-esque. I'm not sure why people would like these kind of paintings.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

That one is real creepy

Insertion behind enemy lines

Good Lord...i just now see what they are doing. I think Chelsea married the wrong brother
edit on 14-1-2018 by megabogie because: ffound more creepiness

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I couldn't bring myself to post that image with the title. It's not even the worst of it either. VERY sick.
You brought up a good point though: Who is buying this snip?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I probably shouldn't have posted it either but it gives you an idea of what a messed up mine created it. I honestly did not see the little boy til I posted it. I thought it was gremlins sitting on a roof

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Lol wtf...

All roads lead to pizza???

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

its starting to look that way

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
and keep in mind this "art" was created by a man raised with 10 brothers and sisters who's brother married Chelsea Clinton and who's family was name dropped by Q last night. And 5 of those children were adopted
edit on 14-1-2018 by megabogie because: forgot something

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Dead body on HI runway

wtf is going on in hawaii?! is huma still there?

ETA: Q said that this week would be full blown msm misinformation. this could very easily fall into that category. we'll have to stay very focused and vigilant going into the week. i think Q will be a great navigator.
edit on 14-1-2018 by PolyCottonBlend because: praises

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join