It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: MountainLaurel

whats funny is just the other day I was thinking the only conspiracy not being thrown into this Q thing is the Denver airport, lol

That and not a Lot of Freemason stuff.

And hardly any Reptilians.

I was promised Reptilian Overlords!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Hey! No one is talking about the return of King Arthur, the Merovingians, or the Anti-Christ yet.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: ketsuko

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Is Adam Schiff related to the ex-wife of George Soros' son?

Billionaire George Soros’s son Robert and his estranged wife Melissa Schiff are at risk of forfeiting their entire art collection — including pieces by Jeff Koons and Christopher Wool — if they can’t agree on its value, his lawyer said. The former couple were in Manhattan Supreme Court Wednesday for the opening day of their $350 million divorce trial.

nypost.com...

No relation as far as I can find....

Photo of Adam Schiff with Melissa Schiff Soros:

Ha...his shirt says Hussy

For those unfamiliar with the term, the definition is:

an impudent or immoral girl or woman.

edit on 1/12/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Loop Capital related:

In 2003, James Reynolds, a Chicago investment banker who is a member of Obama's national finance committee, was recorded on FBI wiretaps arranging what prosecutors said was a "sham" consulting contract with a woman they called the "paramour" of a mayoral adviser in Philadelphia. His firm later won $300,000 worth of city contracts.

In a statement, Reynolds said, "After a thorough examination, no charges were ever brought against me … I can assure you, if the U.S. attorney's office believed that (my company) or I had violated any law, they would have brought charges." He would not answer questions.

The Obama campaign released a statement that said: "Jim Reynolds has admitted that he made mistakes, but he has not been charged with any wrongdoing."

Examinations of the past actions of Obama's finance committee member, Reynolds, and McCain's fundraiser, Malek, underscore the difficulties Obama and McCain face in promising to clean up Washington while raising tens of millions of dollars with the help of people with a keen interest in government decisions.

'Very close friends'

James Reynolds, who has raised more than $200,000 for the Obama campaign, is chief executive of Loop Capital Markets, a Chicago investment banking firm that specializes in municipal finance.

He began raising money for Obama more than a decade ago, and opened his Hyde Park home for one of Obama's first fundraisers during the 2004 Senate race, according to Hermene Hartman, a mutual friend.

"Jim and Barack are very close friends and have been for a long time," said Leslie Bond, a Chicago money manager and Obama fundraiser.

In 2003, Loop Capital Markets was seeking municipal bond business in Philadelphia when Reynolds began dealing with lawyer Ronald White, a confidant of then-mayor John Street. The FBI was tapping White's phone.

Municipal finance contracts — fees to lawyers, bankers and accountants who help cities borrow money by floating bonds — are frequently awarded without competitive bidding.

In Philadelphia, many were handed out with political considerations in mind, the wiretaps revealed.

Loop was awarded two no-bid contracts worth nearly $300,000, according to a later indictment of Philadelphia City Treasurer Corey Kemp.

Reynolds agreed to pay $30,000 to a shell company controlled by White's paramour, Janice Knight, according to court records. "I'll keep you out of it," Reynolds told White in an April 2003 conversation recorded by the FBI.

Fundraisers linked to corruption cases

What's ironic is that McCain was quoted in that article as saying, "We're going to drain the swamp in Washington, D.C., and we're going to take on the special interests, and we're going to reform government," at a Sept. 8 rally in Missouri.

And now he's caught up in the current storm...

Yet more (actually this might be the same incident as is referenced above) Loop Capital related shenanigans:

A politically connected minority-owned Chicago investment banking firm that recently won a piece of the lucrative Skyway toll road deal is at the center of a federal corruption case in Philadelphia.

Loop Capital Markets -- a big donor to Illinois politicians -- secretly funneled money to a Philadelphia attorney to gain business with the city of Philadelphia, according to a federal indictment there.

The indictment accuses the attorney, Ronald A. White, of bribing Philly's then-treasurer, Corey Kemp, to steer city business to favored companies, including Loop Capital Markets. White died this month. Kemp and others are scheduled to stand trial next year.

Firm in Skyway deal linked to corruption case

Hmm, so perhaps another thread upon which to tug in regards to Ronald A. White who died after being indicted.
edit on 12-1-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The Chicago Fed is the direct backup to the New York Fed. I wonder if this is part of why.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
HaHa you guys are Fun,,

Was hoping to get through reading the Fushion GPS banking transcripts ( It seems more like a private spy agency then a bank )
by now, but the link I have stinks and won't let me scroll smoothly, keeps jumping pages, very frustrating ! I'm gonna see if I can find a better link to it today and look again with fresh eyes.

Right off the bat what strikes me is how bizarre it is that this company actually exits and that they are apparently so busy they need several sub-contractors too ! What a tangled web these people weave, Holy Smokes ! The bit I did kind of gather was that once they are asked by a client to gather info on a "target" they don't want the client to frame the scope or boundaries of the investigation, I guess anything goes ! It also seemed to get dicey when they asked sessions if they are also involved in the strategy of how the info they gather is used .....that's about all I could gather so far, I was too tired and frustrated to finish it with that cruddy link !

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The corruption is plain to see. It can even be sourced from MSM articles. The reason people don't see it is because MSM tends not to connect the dots, as if every article were a standalone event that has no relation to other similar events involving the same people, companies and methods.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Why would they connect dots? Odds are they are in on it.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a thought:
what if all the husband/wife duos that are involved with the great cabal were arranged? or conveniently taken advantage of? i just thought about that while refreshing myself over the week's notes. huma and anthony were the one case that stood out, but it makes sense to extend that to all of the married folks that are popping up. Q said "follow the wives". they can't be compelled to testify against each other. so half of them are DOJ and half of them are FBI. Half of them are investors and half of them are holders.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

There's probably a lot more truth to this than many think.

Bill & Hillary are the preeminent power couple, that is certainly not a relationship based upon how one feels for the other.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

There's probably a lot more truth to this than many think.

Bill & Hillary are the preeminent power couple, that is certainly not a relationship based upon how one feels for the other.

Certainly seems to be true of Hussein and Michelle O.

1989: Michelle was assigned as Barack's mentor at their law firm.

Barack Obama, then 28, and Michelle Robinson, then 25, met at the law firm Sidley Austin LLP, where Robinson was assigned to be his mentor.

"Because I went to Harvard and he went to Harvard, and the firm thought, 'Oh, we'll hook these two people up,'" Michelle told ABC News.

www.thisisinsider.com...-michelle-was-assigned-as-baracks-mentor-at-their-law-firm-1

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
In a recent video posted on Video leaks, U.S. Department of State is evasive on Assange, wont take an anti-Assange stance.

Wikileaks Tweet

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
a thought:
what if all the husband/wife duos that are involved with the great cabal were arranged? or conveniently taken advantage of? i just thought about that while refreshing myself over the week's notes. huma and anthony were the one case that stood out, but it makes sense to extend that to all of the married folks that are popping up. Q said "follow the wives". they can't be compelled to testify against each other. so half of them are DOJ and half of them are FBI. Half of them are investors and half of them are holders.

Oh yeah, I think many are arranged, due to bloodlines and business dealings between the elite families, they wanna keep the secrets and money in the family ! Have you ever noticed too how many elite children are sent away to be schooled, some sort of bizarre indoctrination of some sort ?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Bruce and Nellie Ohr

bruce was demoted for concealing that he met with Fusion GPS. Nellie was hired to work for gathering intel on then-candidate trump...by Fusion GPS

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
We've hit the big time.

In late October, Q started posting regularly posting series of cryptic tips, often in the form of questions. The tips include gobs of obscure references, but the general thrust is that Trump is poised to arrest members of the Deep State in “The Storm,” a final reckoning that will end with Trump’s victory over the globalists. Some Trump fans seized on the posts as proof from a Trump insider meant to provide relief to beleaguered fans of the president.

(Incidentally, New York Magazine’s Paris Martineau has done great work on the bizarre internet subculture surrounding The Storm.)

Since the clues are being posted on anonymous online forums, all of these supposed insider clues could actually just be written by anyone with internet access and a working knowledge of conspiracy theories. In other words, even as Q fans speculate on who the clues are coming from — fan theories include everyone from White House social media director Dan Scavino to Trump himself —these people are actually definitely being fooled by a random internet troll.

I guess we better pack it in. Will Sommers has concluded we've been trolled.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
We've hit the big time.

In late October, Q started posting regularly posting series of cryptic tips, often in the form of questions. The tips include gobs of obscure references, but the general thrust is that Trump is poised to arrest members of the Deep State in “The Storm,” a final reckoning that will end with Trump’s victory over the globalists. Some Trump fans seized on the posts as proof from a Trump insider meant to provide relief to beleaguered fans of the president.

(Incidentally, New York Magazine’s Paris Martineau has done great work on the bizarre internet subculture surrounding The Storm.)

Since the clues are being posted on anonymous online forums, all of these supposed insider clues could actually just be written by anyone with internet access and a working knowledge of conspiracy theories. In other words, even as Q fans speculate on who the clues are coming from — fan theories include everyone from White House social media director Dan Scavino to Trump himself —these people are actually definitely being fooled by a random internet troll.

I guess we better pack it in. Will Sommers has concluded we've been trolled.

DAMN!
...bye, everyone.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Anytime someone starts posting regularly posting it's all over with ...

Redundant redundancy is redundant and makes me wonder where this person's editor was.

edit on 12-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

still better than anything on tv tho!

ETA: and no commercials!!
edit on 12-1-2018 by PolyCottonBlend because: for the win

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Good that means we are on the right track. I'm reading a lot of weird stuff it comes with the territory i guess but since Q i'm much more interested in connecting the dots on my own. Thanks Q for making doing research great again.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

And the next step after this would be for agents of the provocative variety to begin activities meant to paint the entirety of those who are following the breadcrumbs into a menace.

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join