It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yes please get rid of him. I never liked Schiff to begin with and he has those deceitful eyes.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
17 High Level MS-13 Members indicted

Interesting order of actions that have transpired around this Q thing if someone was really going after a corrupted enterprise.

1. Go after the propaganda machine: label MSM fake news (check)

2. Go after the money: Saudi (check)

3. Neutralize the muscle: ms-13 (check)

4. Go on the attack and begin the arrests?

5. Get them to turn on each other?

6. Go after the prize?

Still skeptical with this Q thing but sounds like it could be a logical progression.

edit on 14131America/ChicagoFri, 12 Jan 2018 09:14:26 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I was seriously starting to think this was a a wild goose chase until this Adam Schiff business.

Q called it a month ago, almost word for word.

this is confirmation
im amazed.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Here is a nice pastebin that summarizes the deals page of Loop...interesting that things seem to significantly heat up in 2015....not that there wasn't a ton of business before that.

https:// pastebin .com/AeF9CqM8 - Take out spaces...blocked on ATS?

Official Deals Page

I haven't compared what a typical investment bank should be doing so maybe these are "normal" but the connections might tell us something. I heard some people mention that perhaps a number of CEO's who have resigned may have been in business with Loop.
edit on 12-1-2018 by erikthegreen because: edit link

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Am i the only one that finds it a little bit to coincidental that so many airports inside the US had some strange accidents happen lately. There is another one just breaking.

twitter.com... and twitter.com...

edit on 12-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You ain't kidding!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

You ain't kidding!

I just had the crazy theory that there is something under those Airports that is getting "smoked" out. Nobody is ever getting hurt when these accidents happen or am i incorrect?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Am i the only one that finds it a little bit to coincidental that so many airports inside the US had some strange accidents happen lately. There is another one just breaking.

Those could be more the result of us looking and now caring about them. The numbers might actually be average. Just saying, not everything is Q Related.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

If you look up "transformer fires" on google, you find that they do indeed happen but is if far from a regular occurrence especially at airports. It might simply be a matter of relevance and paying attention to them more, but prior reports don't seem to bear out the idea that they happen 'all the time' as the idiom goes.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Those could be more the result of us looking and now caring about them. The numbers might actually be average. Just saying, not everything is Q Related.

Of course. I'm just looking for any oddities because today marks the end of the Big Next Week breadcrumb.

edit on 12-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

For me MSM coverage that the CIA published a 4chan troll that the Obama Administration used a fictional dossier to get a secret wiretap on a political opponent. That El Presidente Trump has called out Adam Schiff as a leaker and lawbreaker confirming a q post verbatim from a month ago.
I will call it a big week

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

For me MSM coverage that the CIA published a 4chan troll that the Obama Administration used a fictional dossier to get a secret wiretap on a political opponent. That El Presidente Trump has called out Adam Schiff as a leaker and lawbreaker confirming a q post verbatim from a month ago.

Yes for us it was already a big week but i want something that lets the normies go hmm and start question certain things on their own. All they need is a little push.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

.... and Assange getting Ecuadorian citizenship and getting out of the UK (Hopefully). ... and a reopening of the Hezbollah Laundering scheme investigation.

Pretty good week overall.

edit on 12-1-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Having worked at several airports, I can say with certainty that transformer fires happen, especially if they are oil filled (coolant). Just pray you are not anywhere near it when it happens, the one I heard sounded like a car bomb just went off!!

Fred..
edit on 12-1-2018 by fredrodgers1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

You ain't kidding!

I just had the crazy theory that there is something under those Airports that is getting "smoked" out. Nobody is ever getting hurt when these accidents happen or am i incorrect?

Oh my gosh, have you ever heard the theories about the Denver Airport ? lol...what the heck, we might as well throw in another Conspiracy theory into this thread !

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Weren't there strange connections with Schiff's wife earlier in this thread?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Interesting thanks. Well if you need a cover story to build something like that "renovations" are pretty perfect and inconspicuous. You can claim it is to dangerous for any unauthorized personell to wonder about and nobody will look twice. Hiding in plain sight comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

whats funny is just the other day I was thinking the only conspiracy not being thrown into this Q thing is the Denver airport, lol

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Then, you run "over budget" ... because you're building stuff no one publicly planned for, but who's counting.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Is Adam Schiff related to the ex-wife of George Soros' son?

Billionaire George Soros’s son Robert and his estranged wife Melissa Schiff are at risk of forfeiting their entire art collection — including pieces by Jeff Koons and Christopher Wool — if they can’t agree on its value, his lawyer said. The former couple were in Manhattan Supreme Court Wednesday for the opening day of their $350 million divorce trial.

nypost.com...

No relation as far as I can find....

Photo of Adam Schiff with Melissa Schiff Soros:

new topics

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join