It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I do think we need to know what went in inside McCabe's office at the meeting referenced in the Strzok Tweet.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

As well as the details of their "insurance policy."

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumimies

I noticed the hourglass too. everyone made a deal about it counting down and then empty, but no one has said anything about it now having more time left...that I've seen.

side note: I kinda feel like the Jupiter probe with the entire Q conversation. we swing in close and get a few really good shots, then we swing back out and the discussions get obtuse and blurry.
I hope we can continue to stick to the mission, despite the angle of approach.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumimies

Are we talking evil as in WWIII, alien invasion/disclosure or Satan harvesting our souls, mankind's sick fetishes and wickedness..or something completely different?

Evil comes under different names...reptilians, genocide, child abuse, demons, satan, etc. I don't know. But I do know and sense that this evil exists and there are some people in high places under its influence.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Anyone aroud follow J.A on Twitter? I happened to notice the hourglass after his name. It was one with all the sand run out. There was even a comment about it.
Then later i noticed it had changed..had "more time" in it.
Just wondering if this has any meaning and if anyone could confirm this?

I look at JA and Wikileaks every day. Lots of weirdness there. I noticed the change too. Dont know what it means.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Are we talking evil as in WWIII, alien invasion/disclosure or Satan harvesting our souls, mankind's sick fetishes and wickedness..or something completely different?

Evil comes under different names...reptilians, genocide, child abuse, demons, satan, etc. I don't know. But I do know and sense that this evil exists and there are some people in high places under its influence.

When it comes to spreading evil...reptilians, demons and Satan have got nothing on some humans.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

that link died due to bad actors, new one is up here app.smartsheet.com...

also its in my sig which i will update if it changes again.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I do think we need to know what went in inside McCabe's office at the meeting referenced in the Strzok Tweet.

There is no doubt in my mind that Steeles job consisted of looking for unremarkable russian connections that could be twisted into bogus intel and fed directly to Strzok who then leaked it to the media to smear Trump. Along the lines Steele grew either a conscience or he wondered who leaked all the bogus info he created because that meant trouble for him since he had not finished the job yet. Don't forget he was pretty pissed when Buzzfeed released some details from the Dossier. I think Strzok screwed the whole thing up when he leaked the russian hooker hoax without coordinating with Steele.

The plan was to pretend it is all verified and solid intel but the 4 chan story inadvertently proved that the Dossier could be altered after the fact. The Fusion GPS bank records are the last piece of the puzzle. My take on it is since they still do everything to keep their records away from the publics eyes is that there could be something in it that messes with the timelines. They need only one tiny piece of intel that contradicts itself and the whole Steele Dossier becomes worthless and inadmissible in court.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
What's the take on Q and his now nearly 3 days of silence? Did the e-celebs piss them off by tweeting and discussing his whereabouts on YT?
edit on 11-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Nah. Just building suspense.
Logging shill IP addresses
edit on 11-1-2018 by dashen because: No worries mate

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Nah. Just building suspense.
Logging shill IP addresses

What? Aren't you on their mailing list?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
'Spidey Sense' sez tonight is the night we hear from Q.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Welcome back best buddy!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Q has not posted since Wikileaks reported on 1/9 that James Dolan, creator of the whistleblower tool 'SecureDrop', "is said to have committed suicide".

Wondering if there is some connection or just a coincidence.
edit on 11-1-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Does this mean that some of the info in the Fusion GPS banking records has been leaked?

Now, based on what we know today, all or part of this answer is a lie. Billing records from Fusion GPS indicate payments made to at least three individual journalists and to at least one media company.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Look at the IPOs that Loop Capital has underwritten.
huge huge deals

Any deals ring out?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Since you've mentioned LOOP...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why indeed?

Did they commission the crazy blue horse too?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Now we've got the Denver airport involved. Lmao, is there a conspiracy we HAVEN'T covered yet?!

Who'd of thunk loop capital would lead there.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

. I mentioned it 15 pages back. They organized the bonds to renovate Chicago O'Hare Airport Denver International Airport and LaGuardia Airport in New York
edit on 11-1-2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join