It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

2. There is a part that describes Adrenochrome (a drug gotten through the killing of children), acquired from a Satanist.

It's a movie and he probably said so to scare him in said scene.

Adrenochrome is a chemical compound with the molecular formula C9H9NO3 produced by the oxidation of adrenaline (epinephrine). The derivative carbazochrome is a hemostatic medication. Despite a similarity in chemical names, it is unrelated to chrome or chromium.

en.wikipedia.org...

I still didn't find any post from Introvert though. Where is the obsessed introquisitor?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Sure. He is losing it and you guys don't look obsessed at all.

/more popcorn

Heyyyyy.
I resemble that statement

We don't look obsessed do we guys?

-

edit on 11-1-2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If anyone is interested...HERE is an interesting (older) interview with FBIanon:
twitter.com...

Could it be possible that we find new connections with all the revelations about LOOP Capital if we revisit the CF? What do you all think? Is it worth a try?

The DOJ is most likely looking to save itself. Find everyone involved in the Clinton Foundation, from its donors to its Board of Directors, and imagine they are all implicated.

I believe the CF audit will bring down the Clinton house...which will eventually bring down their whole corrupt neighborhood.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Flashback:

1. In 1971 Hunter Thompson publishes "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas", a story he claims is true.

2. There is a part that describes Adrenochrome (a drug gotten through the killing of children), acquired from a Satanist.

3. He was reportedly involved in Bohemian Grove, Snuff Films and the Franklin pedo cover-up.

4. Thompson later became a conspiracy-theorist who doubted the official 9/11 story

5. In 2005 he allegedly shoots himself at his Owl Farm. But there are reasons to doubt that it was suicide.

....have you read that book? it's not a documentary.

ETA: i too, find the direction this thread is taking somewhat disturbing. i've got no doubt some are just looking for truth and trying to uncover corruption. others of you are stitching together a grand fantasy in which you're the hero saving the world from pedo celebrity satanist procurers.

this is the kind of crap that leads to harassing actual victims or, i don't know, shooting up pizza places.
edit on 11-1-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hmm i'm not really fond of Kim Dotcom but it sounds interesting. Remember though nothing came of his claim of having evidence for Seth Rich's murder. Take it with a grain of salt folks. twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

To me it seems that any pedo aspect has been a very small part of this. It looks more like skeptics are focusing on that one thing to try and discredit everything.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Just Google images of the last few Spirit cooking shows and tell me who is sick

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I concur we shouldn't muddy the water with those kind of things. We should focus on LOOP Capital,Clinton Foundation,Soros and the like. I don't want this thread to get binned.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Attack the ball, not the player, people.

You have an issue with another members behavior, then alert it. Keep it off the boards.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Agreed. For now

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Some people see nothing wrong with ritualistic mock sacrifices of children...

Me not so much.

To each their own.

Live and let live right?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

To me it seems that any pedo aspect has been a very small part of this. It looks more like skeptics are focusing on that one thing to try and discredit everything.

that may be so, but it's a part that really stands out. i've seen multiple posts about how oprah was OBVIOUSLY getting women for harvey, how chrissy teigen is OBVIOUSLY some kind of pedo because of costumes her kids wear and PLUS she was on that flight, and how OBVIOUSLY the podestas kidnapped madeline mccann because look at all those PIZZA PARTIES.

if you want to seem more credible vs. the more serious stuff it might be a good idea to police that kind of thing a little more stringently because it frankly sounds completely nutballs.

originally posted by: dashen

Just Google images of the last few Spirit cooking shows and tell me who is sick

some people like to eat poop. that doesn't make it a global conspiracy just because it's gross and weird.

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I concur we shouldn't muddy the water with those kind of things. We should focus on LOOP Capital,Clinton Foundation,Soros and the like. I don't want this thread to get binned.

it's good to see you say that. thank you.

originally posted by: erikthegreen

Some people see nothing wrong with ritualistic mock sacrifices of children...

Me not so much.

To each their own.

Live and let live right?

again, that kind of thing would be gross and weird. it still doesn't make it a global conspiracy.

some of you are making a lot of BS out of what you think you see and it's not going in a good direction. that's just my opinion but again... do you want to actually uncover things or do you want to just tell yourself a really exciting story where you're the hero?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

You obviously have looked way too far into a few posts out of like 200 pages...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Well obviously sir you are the true hero here for warning us.
Bravissimo.
Keep up the good work

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You sound like you are trying to be the hero for nutballs. Save me from my own sanity Fiver!!

Up is down and black is white. What a world.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
oh no, i'm not doing it for you guys. i'm concerned for the credibility of the community.

but if that's motivating to you either way to get a grip... have at.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Seal called Oprah out. Looks like some celebrities are still fighting the good fight. Seal Accuses Oprah Winfrey of Enabling Harvey Weinstein: You Are ‘Part of the Problem’ It's not just our imagination.

Grammy-winning singer Seal blasted Oprah Winfrey in a searing post to his Instagram account Thursday, accusing the billionaire media mogul and potential 2020 presidential candidate of being “part of the problem” in Hollywood’s culture of sexual harassment and abuse.

“Oh I forgot, that’s right… you’d heard the rumors but you had no idea he was actually serially assaulting young starry-eyed actresses who in turn had no idea what they were getting into,” Seal wrote on his Instagram account. “My bad.”

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Now that's a real hero. Others should take note.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
oh no, i'm not doing it for you guys. i'm concerned for the credibility of the community.

but if that's motivating to you either way to get a grip... have at.

Credibilty of the community?

Do you realize that there are threads to be found on this site that cover stories such as reptililian overlords among us here on Earth?
And worse.

new topics

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join