It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Peter Comey is James Comey's brother in case people were wondering. That law firm also represented a thing called Crowdstrike and the Clinton Global Initiative.

I thinK the whole CF organization ends up intertwined with all of this.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: ZenTam

The mods sorted them out and they probably won't bother us anymore. Feel free to contribute and help out in any way you want. The more the merrier. Welcome to the Truthseekers. I hope nobody has objections if i call us that.

look... if you're going to spend so much time speculating in every direction you can think of, fine. but you have to expect that people will occasionally pop up to disagree.

turning every incidence of that into some sort of persecution complex that "proves" you're on the right track is frankly a little sad. it makes you sound delusional when you start talking about anyone who's disagreeing being a shill or implying they're trying to distract you from your holy truth.

We already had this discussion and if you have nothing to contribute then please leave us in peace. Yes we are insane and who cares? You all think it is a LARP and we are wasting time again why do you care? This thread is pretty interesting in itself and shows the old ATS spirit is still alive and kicking. We do the research and discuss our findings like adults without resorting to insults. This is what ATS is all about.
edit on 10-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: ZenTam

The mods sorted them out and they probably won't bother us anymore. Feel free to contribute and help out in any way you want. The more the merrier. Welcome to the Truthseekers. I hope nobody has objections if i call us that.

Just after I posted I read a little further and saw the Mods post...lol I'm glad they finally jumped in, it had become ridiculous. I've enjoyed ATS for years, but sometimes all the personal back and forth ruins it.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Just a heads up Live Fireside Chat w/ CBTS_Stream subreddit team: Q - BACK TO THE BEGINNING. starts in about a hour

It looks like we can't watch this here, it says to watch on You Tube.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
My mom who watches Fox just told me that they said as a blurb at the end of her show, The 5? That Trump is training Vets to go after online child predators or something along those lines.

I don't have time to look it up(Need to go help Mom with some stuff) but I thought I'd put it out there for you guys

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
A note from the live feed that starts in 12 min www.youtube.com...

ANNOUNCEMENT: Tonight we will be starting from SQAURE 1, The beginning of Q... So if you feel you are too far ahead to listen to the basics, maybe tonight isn't for you. 10:00 PM Farmer Funk​For those who wanna know the start to finish... your in for a treat!

edit on 10-1-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
After one and a half months of absence, George Soros starts tweeting again. Meaning: He was never locked up. Or he made a deal and is free. Or someone else is tweeting on his behalf.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Don't forget that Q said we might not realize that something happened immediately. Something like....
it might not happen on the exact date and if it does we might not see it yet

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Goddamnit again with the naked Oprah pictures.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Guardian Newspaper: Can we reverse the ageing process by putting young blood into older people?

Unfortunately, we can. And maybe the Cabal have known it all along.

If this information was handled in an ethical way this could be a great discovery, no one needs to die for an older person to get a blood transfusion. I think the Cabal has both practical and heinous reasons for procuring children.

When Mathias was 1st diagnosed with Cancer, of course I looked up every thing I could find and I came across a study that suggested blood transfusions could help Cancer patients, I asked his Oncologist about this and he told me that he had never heard about it and that it would never be covered by insurance. I would have given the blood and I'm sure other younger family members would have too had it been an option.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
A Q theory from some random dude on Twitter:

Growing evidence Assange is Q. Continual thread below. ENJOY!

1. Assange tweeted 12.31 then again 1.10. 10 days of darkness. Q posted 12.25 then not again until 1.4. 10 days of darkness.

2. Assange posted Fury and Fire and changed O's to Q's

3. IF Assange was Q, then white house had to be 'submitting' content to him. Assange's guy who created the submitter 'just died' (or killed). Did deep state find out and this was the warning?

4. Assange changed his icon to the hour glass counting down. Q keeps posting the 15, 10, 5, 1, 0 count down markers. There are no coincidences.

5. Q posted 10, 10-1. JA. Why? Why reference Julian Assange. Learn to read the map.

6. Much of Deep State'ers going down via sexual allegations. Assange was accused via sexual allegations.

7. When assange surrendered to UK in 2010, he was held for 10 days. 10 days of darkness.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Dont know if this is Q related, but sara carter is reporting that she has confirmed through three anonymous (i know I know) senior sources have confirmed the dossier was used for fisa warrants, which would be the biggest political scandal in my life time.

Now I will not believe it based only on anonynmous sources, but she is claiming more will come out soon.

The unverified dossier alleging connections between President Trump’s campaign and the Russians was used as evidence by the FBI to gain approval from a secret court to monitor members of Trump’s team, this reporter has learned.

A large portion of the evidence presented in the salacious 35-page dossier put together by former British spy Christopher Steele, has either been proven wrong or remains unsubstantiated. However, the FBI gained approval nevertheless to surveil members of Trump’s campaign and “it’s outrageous and clearly should be thoroughly investigated,” said a senior law enforcement source, with knowledge of the process.

Multiple sources told this reporter that the dossier was used along with other evidence to obtain the warrant from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, known as FISC. The sources also stressed that there will be more information in the coming week regarding systemic “FISA abuse.”

“(The dossier) certainly played a role in obtaining the warrant,” added another senior U.S. official, with knowledge of the dossier. “Congress needs to look at the FBI officials who were handling this case and see what, if anything, was verified in the dossier. I think an important question is whether the FBI payed anything to the source for the dossier.”

saraacarter.com...

Has Q hinted at anything like this coming up?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Q DID predict 1/10/18 would be a BIG day.

THIS...if confirmed...is definitely BIG.
edit on 10-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

She has so far been on top of all this.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Has Q hinted at anything like this coming up?

Q specifically mentioned Sara Carter and John Solomon as a journalists who are getting information from them. He also said they now have bodyguards because of that.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I love how this went into the memory hole, but when this piss dossier first came out one british 4chins $#!+poster showed proof that HE was behind the story.

it went like this....

he wrote a piss fanfic about trump in russia and paying hookers to pee on a bed obama had used and proceeded to send it to every english newspaper as an "inside source".

one dope, i forget who, fell for it (at the guardian maybe? i forget) passed the story along through mi5 connected chaps and it ended up with John McStain .

when he came out with his proof instant WIPE.
his twitter were WIPED
the 4chan threads WIPED
archives WIPED

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Q DID predict 1/10/18 would be a BIG day.

THIS...if confirmed...is definitely BIG.

Carter is on hannity.

She says hannity confirmed this too, and hannity said his sources were two congressional members and one DOJ member.

Her sources were similar.

She is saying the odssier was definitely used in part to get a dossier, and what is especially troubling is that senior people like Comey admitted that the only part of tyhe dossier they could confirm was that page went to moscow.

So if her reporting is accurate, the intel community under Obama used a document that was paid for by the DNC and Hillary and sourced from kremlin officials that their senior members admit at the time was largely unsubstantiated as part of the reason to spy on Trumps team.

If true, its devastating to the FBI, the DNC and Hillary, and Obama.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

There is no longer any doubt that Julian Assange either IS Q or working with Q. The Wikileaks Q-post confirms it.

Nor is there any doubt that Trump is close to Q.

Trump retweets Magapill account. Magapill account says Trump is working to free Assange. Wikileaks tweets Q-hint.

They are showing it to us, but with enough plausible deniability as not to get into legal trouble or causing a mass shtstorm.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I remember that.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Carter is on hannity.

Hannity is also in on Q:

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join