It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Jay Dyer mentions that vid in his breakdown of Eyes Wide Shut .

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Latest q claims that THIS ARTICLE is a direct attack against the swamp draining OP.

Its getting real

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Interesting piece
Fifteen months into a wide-ranging investigation by the agency’s counterintelligence arm, known as Q Group, and the F.B.I., officials still do not know whether the N.S.A. is the victim of a brilliantly executed hack, with Russia as the most likely perpetrator, an insider’s leak, or both. Three employees have been arrested since 2015 for taking classified files, but there is fear that one or more leakers may still be in place. And there is broad agreement that the damage from the Shadow Brokers already far exceeds the harm to American intelligence done by Edward J. Snowden, the former N.S.A. contractor who fled with four laptops of classified material in 2013.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Latest q claims that THIS ARTICLE is a direct attack against the swamp draining OP.

Its getting real

Please don't provide updates... without linking to the latest Q info, fine sir

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888

Its getting real

Please don't provide updates... without linking to the latest Q info, fine sir

11/12/17(Sun)16:24:44 No.149151705

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: IAMTAT

I assume you ran into this when researching 'Plus Ultra?'

StopPlusUltra

WHAT IS PLUS ULTRA?

PLUS ULTRA is a secret society.

Though written off by most as a wild conspiracy theory, they are very real, and they really did abandon us. Comprised of the greatest minds throughout history, PLUS ULTRA was founded by Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, Gustave Eiffel, and H.G. Wells in a legendary meeting at the top of the Eiffel Tower during the 1889 “Exposition Universelle” World’s Fair.

The book that's referenced on the site, "Conspiracy Queries: Uncovering the Secrets of Secret Societies" ....does it exist or not? That website is a wild trip, all on its own.

HOLY CRAP!
TESLA was a member of PLVS VLTRA?
We know Trump has Tesla's papers.

I just want to leave this here with my highlights:

And, again, if anyone is as curious about that photo of Trump writing his inaugural speech in front of the 'Plus Ultra' tiles, I highly recommend watching 'Tomorrowland.'

It's "unverifiable as fiction."

ETA: The box -

edit on 11/14/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Its getting real

I'm pretty sure it's a weak, too late, premptive attack to stop or minimize what is going down.

As usual, "It's the Russians" is their go-to play.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Very interesting. It's been a while since I've seen Tomorrowland, think I will watch that when I get home this evening to get it fresh in my mind.

Whilst doing my general poking around with regards to things Q has mentioned (the 7 CIA super computers), I ran across a book. In that book (can't find it at the moment) is a list of biography's of notable people from the decade in question (the 1950's).

An interesting synchronicity I noticed was that The biography's of Allen Dulles and Walt Disney were right next to one another. Of course it's merely because they are listed in alphabetical order, but I still found it interesting considering the intertwining between Disney and the CIA we know did take place.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Wow.

Just been trying to post about an interesting guy I'm following on you tube and as soon as I typed his name in my phone did something strange and I lost the post and got sent back to "my ATS".

He is investigating some of the things connected to all of this and knows a lot about AI and crypto currency.

Bit spooked now.
Probably just coincidence.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Who is that , Quinn ?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Michaels.

Yeah. I haven't got through all his videos yet but I'm finding him fascinating.
Some of it is going a bit over my head but he's a pretty cool guy.

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I liked him but like you his stuff is over my head . I haven't seen any of his new stuff . I think its been over two months sense I have watched his stuff .

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

He's been on a road trip kinda thing. Area 51, Vegas amongst others.
I'm probably going to binge on his channel tomorrow as it's a bit late here. I really like his stuff and wondered if anyone else was watching. I think they should.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
++

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I FOUND THE WHITE RABBIT!

WEST ANTARCTICA

COMPLETE WITH ROTHSCHILD ISLAND!

Rothschild Island is an island 39 kilometres (24 mi) long, mainly ice covered but surmounted by prominent peaks of Desko Mountains in Antarctica, 8 kilometres (5 mi) west of the north part of Alexander Island in the north entrance to Wilkins Sound.

The island was sighted from a distance by the French Antarctic Expedition, 1908-1910, and named by Charcot in honor of Baron Edouard de Rothschild (1868-1949), head of the Rothschild banking family of France and president of de Rothschild Frères.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 19-11-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Never noticed how much it looks like a white rabbit before....

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Never noticed how much it looks like a white rabbit before....

As WHITE as they come.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Proof please

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Proof please

It's white and looks like a rabbit.
Voila! PROOF!