It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

More than just Kissinger, that whole list basically is swamp dwellers.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

I agree.

We have all learned a great deal by following the Q-crumbs and making connections that we never saw before.

I hope that the current administration can bring these bad actors down. Make examples of them all, severe consequences so that ill minded people in the future will think twice and choose not to follow their sick & twisted path.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
a reply to: Jusvistn

Yeah I did, This whole saga is a roller coaster for sure... Even if it turns out to be a larp the connections made by people looking into this and the ugliness uncovered has opened many peoples eyes who wouldn't even consider our Govt is corrupt before.

Q is now confirmed and not a LARP.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT
Could it be true that Oprah is not as "wholesome" as she wants the world to believe?

One thing I have learned in recent Q-months is that the more loudly they publicly proclaim their virtue, the less actual virtue there is. A person of virtue does not have to keep affirming it in public.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I know the whole list is, but adding in Bilderberg adds in another level. You knew they were involved, but that's blatant.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Q is not a Hoax. Worst case scenario is that Q has turned a Million people into investigative researchers.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Q is not a Hoax. Worst case scenario is that Q has turned a Million people into investigative researchers.

Yes it has but we don't do it for fame,money or glory. We do it because it has to be done.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yeah to us. That's why I said 'even if' because a lot of people still don't believe and haven't ever believed what's right in front of them. I've known everything was wrong since the 70's, I just couldn't put all the pieces together and most everyone just called me crazy. As scary as this all kinda is, I'm glad the picture puzzle is clear now. And I also have hope for the first time in decades

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

^^^ THIS is what I meant lol, sorry I've had a cold and been sleeping about 2 hours a night following all the Q stuff. So eloquent I am not roflmao.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Oh, so this cold I came down with is *your* fault ...

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yeah to us. That's why I said 'even if' because a lot of people still don't believe and haven't ever believed what's right in front of them. I've known everything was wrong since the 70's, I just couldn't put all the pieces together and most everyone just called me crazy. As scary as this all kinda is, I'm glad the picture puzzle is clear now. And I also have hope for the first time in decades

I feel you. I think i overdosed on red pills but it all makes so much more sense now. It's like a veil has been lifted. I'm bursting with anticipation.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No it's the plague carrying kids who get sent to school anyway who give it to our kids who then give it to us! LOL

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I have one of those two, but I can't blame him. He keeps bringing home stomach flu this year, second time now, and I do not get that unless it's very, very bad. I have a stomach more solid than the rock of Gibralter.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Willing to believe Oprah is innocent til shown otherwise. But just in case she isnt:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Ben mentioned two sex scandals at the school. The other one involved students abusing students. It is possible that the second one was the students abused by the matron victimizing others. That's sometimes happens.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Some people on Twitter are claiming that the guy behind Trump is Q. I found no evidence for this nor could I figure out who this guy is. Just posting it here FTR.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Oops lol
edit on 1/8/2018 by Lilroanie because: oops

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

deleted as requested.

Q is a group that is correct but we decided to not doxx them. I know it is pure speculation but we have to be careful.
edit on 8-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Q abrev list Twitter poster gal_deplorable
Someone asked if I had a list of Q abbreviations...here you go!#TheStormIsHere#FollowTheWhiteRabbit#QAnon pic.twitter.com/wOxU4SCNNJ— DeplorableMidwestGal🇺🇸 (@gal_deplorable) January 9, 2018

*Disclaimer: Not sure I agree with everything 100% but who am I????
edit on 1/8/2018 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Some people on Twitter are claiming that the guy behind Trump is Q. I found no evidence for this nor could I figure out who this guy is. Just posting it here FTR.

It's not that crazy of an idea..... whoever Q is (if not a collective of people) would literally have to be this close.

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join