It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I lost my spouse to cancer at 40.
I know she is always with me watching what I'm watching...Seeing what I'm seeing.
Witnessing what I'm witnessing...as the world FINALLY begins to become a better place...with a MUCH brighter future for our children.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Power Line links to Conservative Treehouse and their timeline on Operation Condor.

I know a lot of people find Conservative Treehouse to be sketchy, but this particular post on the potential surveillance of Trump Tower finds some credibility in Johnson's eyes as being perhaps solidly put together.

With these qualifications, readers may nevertheless want to review his recent post headed “Operation Condor – How NSA Director Mike Rogers saved the U.S. from a massive constitutional crisis…” It represents the culmination of his research on the timeline, the cast of characters, and the story that may underlie the Obama administration’s surveillance of the Trump campaign.

I think I'll leave this here as perhaps being relevant to this thread in a tangential way.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Question, how does one know if a supposed Qanon post is a real Qanon post?
Like the following, it it authentic?

edit on 7-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: FauxMulder
New Wiki-leaks tweet:

These people are stupid...

The media will be shown to be just as dirty as the politicians that they work for.

I often wonder just how different things would be if the media had a modicum of integrity or interest in finding the truth as much as people posting in this thread. If we can do all this from the fuggin internet imagine if this was your profession.

I blame the media for most of this. They are supposed to be the watchers, to make sure this crap doesn't happen. They're job is to watch those in power and expose injustice. They've long been infiltrated and compromised. Trump's #1 characteristic IMO, is how he takes it to the media. Exposing them should be a very high priority.

Reporters or Journalists who are trying to tell the truth usualy end up dead. HRC left a significant amount of dead people in her wake who tried to tell their story. Trump on the other hand has no trail of dead bodies to follow up on. I still wonder how people reconcile with that fact. Trump is according to them the worst person who ever walked the earth and HRC with the highest bodycount as a politician ever is a saint? WTF!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Remember the pdf from the www.trudeaufoundation.ca... with the pedo symbol i posted a day ago or so? Well the site is now down. What a weird coincidence.

Edit: Should we take bets that the symbol is certainly gone when the site comes back online?
edit on 7-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

Question, how does one know if a supposed Qanon post is a real Qanon post?
Like the following, it it authentic?

The green letters are the trip code. Only he knows the password to enter that makes that trip code appear on his posts.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

What goes around, comes around.

Here: Thank God for Patriots in High Places!

This outline is the story of how the FBI Counterintelligence Division and DOJ National Security Division were weaponized. This outline is the full story of what House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes is currently working to expose. This outline exposes the biggest political scandal in U.S. history. This outline is also the story of how one man’s action likely saved our constitutional republic.

Who else in the "Gang of Eight" can be trusted?

Operation Keep Nunes Alive (long enough)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

So those are legit posts?

edit on 7-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Hahaha I'm f#cking clairvoyant. I called this just a few days ago and a certain member laughed it off. Goddamn i'm good.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Am I right in understanding that all of Q's posts will then have the same green letters?
And that the images I posted are authentic Q posts?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Power Line is usually pretty solid, and Johnson hasn't totally bought in.

But if you notice the background on that Patriot Post for Conservative Treehouse? It's a Storm isn't it ...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Good rundown of the happenings concerning the DOJ Inspector General's report and the storm that will follow.

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Am I right in understanding that all of Q's posts will then have the same green letters?

The real Q has a space in his Tripcode. It's a little bit confusing because trolls jumped right on the opportunity to copy it. They muddied the water with Nazi BS aswell.

Pn: If i might suggest that we don't talk about its current whereabouts to keep it civil. If someone wants to know send a pm please. Stay vigilant.
edit on 7-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

But if you notice the background on that Patriot Post for Conservative Treehouse? It's a Storm isn't it ...

It certainly would explain Rogers sudden decision to retire. I always had the feeling that the NSA wasn't pleased what the FBI was doing. I'm in no way a fan of the NSA becaue they are still part of a secret surveillance program but my take on this is that the FBI abused this program a little too much and to further politicial agendas.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Well, the trip code has changed several times due to...lets say less than stellar actors. You can find most of Q's post here. And there are a few other smartsheets rolling around in this thread somewhere

*throws heaps of posts around looking for links*
edit on 7-1-2018 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I ran across this tidbit a few days ago.

It claims the NSA is losing workers at record pace due to low morale and slumping pay.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

It certainly would explain Rogers sudden decision to retire. I always had the feeling that the NSA wasn't pleased what the FBI was doing. I'm in no way a fan of the NSA becaue they are still part of a secret surveillance program but my take on this is that the FBI abused this program a little too much and to further politicial agendas.

Rogers is the match that lit the fuse with all of this. That we still don't know much about his meeting with Trump after the election tells you volumes.

People forget the role he has played in this.
edit on 7-1-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I ran across this tidbit a few days ago.

It claims the NSA is losing workers at record pace due to low morale and slumping pay.

Could be the Fallout from the civil war inside the intelligence agencies i predicted when Rogers met with Trump in a secret meeting. It's interesting that it seems all related to the intel that lands on Trump's desk. Like i always said not everyone in the inelligence branches is complicit. The majority of them had no idea what went down behind their backs.

Director Of The NSA Goes ROGUE, Travels To Meet Trump Amid Calls For His Ousting

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
New smartsheet - read only due to threats received to delete all open cells

Q database

Interactive of Q posts

Keep up the good work, patriots!

EvidenceNibbler, check your pm. Nevermind, I see you already did

edit on 7-1-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You want to know what happened to Awan?

Read this. Another Obama appointed judge.....that's what is happening!

Obama's LOOP of cronies in government, judgeships, media, and elsewhere are protecting the Swamp Creatures and the LOOP of insiders that have infiltrated America in order to fundamentally change our country.

RIGGED: Awan Judge Appointed by Obama Delays High-Profile Imran Trial Yet Again; Swamp Running Scared

new topics

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join