It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Regarding confusion on Q yesterday...

There was a lot of confusion on CBTS last night with Q's tripcode. I was waiting for Codemonkey to confirm Q was really Q before posting...and we now have confirmation! Here's an explanation of what happened.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Relentless

May not be the only ritual they need to use blood for. I don't know. It's just a possible explanation that can tie back to things already mentioned.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Has anyone explained why QAnon didn't know that Michael Wolff was spying on them yet?

Q does not explain. He usually asks questions that allow the autistic community at 8Chan to do their usual thing (digging deep).

Nor has Q or any of those following this, claimed that Q "knows everything".

Its always a good idea to first gain a rudimentary understanding of a subject matter before talking about it online.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
Well, that pen has me snookered for sure. I can't find it either

What a fun [HOAX!] this is!

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This might be a bit of a stretch, but who knows. Its been circulating on Twitter.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: ketsuko

Right now, anything is possible. I know my post isn't going to sit well with some people, but I'm asking for help to verify the information. His [Pence] aids could be distancing themselves from a potential, future disaster. Meeks appears to be the only one who is leaving outright. Anyway, I'm going to follow and analyze this closely.

Wow, just finished watching the interview with Holmseth, it sure didn't look good for Pence. I was glad he still believes Trump is a good guy in all of this. Does Trump know about Pence ? Holmseth sent the letter to Sessions about 2 weeks ago, can we even trust that Sessions has passed this information on to the POTUS ? I don't even know what to think, it's absolutely insane.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The buzz is that the Republican party is not afraid of ditching Trump; they are afraid of a President Pence.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Loop Capital Markets LLC
Podesta & Co.

(See document end page 1)
www.mwrd.org...
edit on 6-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
One very interesting thing Holmseth speculated about in the interview was that one of the reasons he believes Weinstien and other high profile people are being taken down for sexual harassment is to set a precedent for removing Trump. His theory was that the "cabal" is sacrificing some of it's own so they have the "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" argument, and in fact that argument is being made quite a bit in MSM. I just hadn't thought about it from that perspective.

I sure hope Pence and Trumps own past misdeeds, doesn't end up being Trump's Achilles heel if it turns out Pence is another major player in #Pedogate, damm what a mess....
I think prayers may be in order at this point.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm finding Loop Capital working with Podesta & Co. on many civic issues in Chicago.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Take a look here:

Meet Obama's Bundlers

It's locked behind a log in/subscribe I thing. I messed my first look.

This from 8

$200,000 to $500,000 - Jim Reynolds Jr. chairman and CEO, Loop Capital Markets

$100,000 to $200,000

Peter Bynoe attorney, Loop Capital Markets, former executive director, Illinois Sports Facilities Authority

Can anyone confirm?

I saw part of this list before I got sent off the site on a redirect and what I saw was a LOT of Loop "Circle" people.
edit on 6-1-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

So in other words: "bla bla bla?"
edit on 6-1-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
would you get a load of this?

In a speech to the Urban League last July, Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., boasted of his efforts in 2001 to help a handful of African American-owned investment firms in Chicago get a larger share of business with Illinois state pension funds. "And in six months, they got about a half-billion dollars' worth of business simply on their excellence," Obama said.

Three other minority-run firms -- Holland Capital, Loop Capital and Capri Capital Partners -- also saw hundreds of millions of assets turned over to them to manage after meeting with Obama and the state pension boards.

edit on 6-1-2018 by dashen because: Busted barry

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

What is your point?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here's another Reynolds, Mel. No relation to the founder of Loop that I can see.

But look how he's connected and his downfall.

Mel Reynolds

Did I really read that right? Quite the Dick Move by Obama on Alice Palmer.

One of the leading candidates for the open seat was State Sen. Alice Palmer. She temporarily opted against running for her old seat again, and endorsed a well-liked author and activist in Hyde Park -- Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.

- On November 28, 1995, Palmer lost the primary for the House seat to Jesse Jackson, Jr. She tried to run for another term in her old seat, hurriedly gathering 1,580 signatures to make the ballot.

- In the winter of 1996, Obama successfully challenged Palmer's signatures and kicked her off the ballot. He had a glide path into the state Senate, and to a career that would take him to the presidency.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

My point is business in Chicago is the same as it has always been.

Old Barry O gave his friends immensely lucrative government contracts and in return they bankrolled his political career.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

How does that differ from Donald "I want to build towers in Moscow" Trump?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Because he was building Towers all over the world before he ever threw his hat into politics and he is personally wealthy and would not need a bunch of Stooges that he put into place to finance him

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Ya thing are ramping up fast

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

That is a crazy link Eisegesis!!

I would not be surprised at all when it comes to Pence, there is a lot on the website I have never heard of before!

I hope justice is served to every guilty party!
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmSaturday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join