It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: DJW001
So, leave us to it or provide something solid to convince us that it is a hoax. Just saying it is obviously isn't convincing anyone here. It seems to me that those who think this is a hoax haven't actually dug in deep enough to prove it. Just skimmed through and confirmed their bias...
I have been following this long enough to know without a doubt that whoever is posting as "Q" is on the inside. Exactly whose side that is I'm still not sure but I am sure it is not a LARP or a hoax.

When all of the Congresspeople return after the break with no indictments served, it will supposedly be because they are secretly under house arrest and wearing hidden ankle monitors.

so who do you suppose the over 4000 sealed indictments are for?

I have been leaning towards at least some of these being MS13 indictments.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Just saw this pop up..

DELTA FORCE RAIDS OBAMA STRONGHOLD IN THAILAND

Link to the page: Here

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Can`t confirm the above and all sources originate from that link.

Probably wishful thinking.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
a reply to: fluff007

I get the sense that the storm has been planned and in the making for many years now.

I agree with this statement wholeheartedly!

And I have had this feeling that this is true since before DJT made the primaries. Just seemed like whenever he would say or tweet some off the wall crazy stuff that made one side go crazy out of their heads screaming about how unstable he was,

The other side would start digging their heals in and then (pick a future date) later, the verification of what he said would come out.

I guess we've been following these "crumbs" for quite some time now if you take that into consideration. Which for me, following the Qcrumbs laid out like questions or odd statements that make you LOOK for answers, only makes sense.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Me too, since they are scattered all over the country. Even if most of them are, it's still a huge number leftover..

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

All of the "sources" come from the same place and cannot be confirmed outside of the bubble. Further evidence that it's a... all together now:
[HOAX!]
edit on 1-1-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

They are almost certainly indictments against non-citizens involved in conspiracy or racketeering. They are secret so as not to allow others to panic and flee. MS-13 is one possibility, Chinese/North Korean/Russian illegals another.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Looks like Jack deleted the @TheRealJulian account. Odd.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

edit on Mon Jan 1 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

How ironic would it be for the capture of all these dark players to happen because of legislation they themselves got passed?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

My thoughts exactly! I think it will make the victory that much sweeter.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

Probably wishful thinking.

It's a garbage site....look at other topics on it.

We need to beware of sites that just popup with no previous background of having relevant information. Let's do our homework.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Does any one else get the feeling that maybe Obama has flipped sides?

This is all speculation on my part (one can dream, right?):

There were rumors that Obama was going to countries ahead of Trump. What if Trump made a deal with BO: YOU go talk to these people first with your tail between your legs. Explain how everybody has been bought and paid for. How the tide how turned and things will be different. Then, Trump swoops in to seal the deal.

I keep thinking...if the time comes where Trump comes out and says what has happened...a lot of people won't be having it.

Who better than to March out with him than Obama? Arguably the most beloved President in history? In my opnion....its the only way the liberals will believe Trump. No amount of evidence will be believed. It will all be called fake.
edit on 1-1-2018 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

There were rumors that Obama was going to countries ahead of Trump
I think the story was that O went after DT .

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I stand corrected. I still think he is helping Trump. Much like Mueller.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I still think he is helping Trump. Much like Mueller.
That will remain a big question mark for me until we know for sure just what has gone down and is going down ..Good to be optimistic early in 2018 though .

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
FROM J.A.

fb4e568623b5f8cf7e932e6ba7eddc0db9f42a712718f488bdc0bf880dd3

With THIS video:
www.youtube.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Message about Q from 8ch Board Owners:

Hey everyone,

Happy Q Year to you all! We've had a busy new year's day today: some Clowns In Action - or other bad actors with access to serious hardware - have managed to crack Q's password that he used to use to post on 8chan.

They were also close to getting the password for his new tripcode. This was about to be very serious of course - it meant that bad people could imitate Q and mislead us.

So I've disabled all tripcodes on the /cbts/ board so that no-one can use trips. However, this is not such as dire an emergency as the crisis a few weeks ago because, as I've noted before: Q communicates with the mods here directly He watches out for us very closely.

Yesterday we had a very credible threat about someone from another subreddit who wanted to report us to the FBI. Goodness knows why but there it is. I let Q know about this and the threat has been taken care of. But as of now, Q cannot post to 8chan with either of his old tripcodes.

We will figure something out and let you know. In the meantime, the anons there are still digging on the map and the current news (some of which is very relevant to the map!) and I will be letting them know how Q will get new information to 8chan in the future.

I did of course tell them about the tripcode issue straight away. 90% were happy, 10% thought I was a fag. 100% were correct

Godspeed patriots!

-The Board Owners

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Forgive my ignorance but trip codes are the unique identifier that proves the person is the account they say they are correct? It's a way of knowing a post is from Joe Smith not someone claiming to be Joe Smith right?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I've been wanting to study Q posts over again, but need to learn some kind of deciphering formula.

I think I found one on this interesting page. Scroll to early december to find it.

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join