It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
All hail MSM.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Screenshot taken from: Heaven 2018

Coincidence?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

5:15pm: Flight drops from its cruising altitude of 40,000 feet to 20,000 feet

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Qs last post referenced 10, 10-9 which was code for JA = Julian Assange.

Qs last post referenced Twitter_FW, meaning "Twitter Following".

Shortly after Q posted, Julian Assanges twitter account went into blackout. When it was back online, he suddenly had a bunch of Organizations (including the Pope) that he was following.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

What am i not seeing here? I'm not seeing the connection between the screen shot/heaven link & the flight plan.

Please help me out!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

What am i not seeing here? I'm not seeing the connection between the screen shot/heaven link & the flight plan.

Please help me out!

Chrissy Teigen (and probably likely John Legend) were on board the plane.

I was unaware that John Legend is acquainted with Marina Abramovic (ref: Podesta Emails)
edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Qs last post referenced 10, 10-9 which was code for JA = Julian Assange.

Qs last post referenced Twitter_FW, meaning "Twitter Following".

Shortly after Q posted, Julian Assanges twitter account went into blackout. When it was back online, he suddenly had a bunch of Organizations (including the Pope) that he was following.

Those being followed now some have hypothesized are targets of the swamp drain.

:-)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Thanks! That makes sense now.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: purplemer

Sorry, but I've lived through Operation Rollback, the Gulf of Tonkin incident, the Pueblo incident, Watergate, and the Iran-Contra scandal. I know the difference between political skullduggery and a [HOAX!].

Sorry I think you are misinformed. Why do you think this is a hoax.

Happy New Year

Because it is the same source that gaslighted you with #pizzagate, obviously. Same people falling for it!
С Новым Годом!
edit on 31-12-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Those sneaky old russians...they would have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for that pesky kid that you are!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen

Those sneaky old russians...they would have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for that pesky kid that you are!!!

Good thing you pesky kids are on the case, hounding those evil Amerikanski traitors.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You start with the tired, old Russia fear now? Really..? I see that you still have done no research for yourself and have no facts whatsoever to present in your attempts at "debunking" Q and/or P-gate.

Perhaps it would be better for you personally if you just let go of these issues and stop letting yourself get all worked up and angry about things you clearly know next to nothing about. Just a suggestion and best of luck.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

I am not the one getting all worked up. I have wasted zero time "researching" this obvious [HOAX!]. Incidentally, my Spidey senses tell me one or more of the hoaxers is near at hand....

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

0 time researching but lots of time screaming hoax hoax hoax. Seems kind of stupid don't you think?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I have wasted zero time "researching" this obvious [HOAX!].

People did not use to be proud of parading their willful ignorance about is such an obvious manner.

Nice not so subtle inference there too.
edit on 31-12-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: MostlyReading

I am not the one getting all worked up. I have wasted zero time "researching" this obvious [HOAX!]. Incidentally, my Spidey senses tell me one or more of the hoaxers is near at hand....

Wow. This is just sad to read. You admit that you have "wasted zero time" researching the topic and still insist that Q is a hoax? Obviously you have come to this conclusion based on.... nothing. Well, maybe exept for you own feelings? Fear, perhaps? I hate to break it to you but this is not how things work in the real world. Feelings are not facts.

Again, I think you really should just let go of this issue. You are not doing yourself and your credibility any favors by proudly displaying your complete and utter ignorance.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
ATS 2018 EMBRACE IGNORANCE

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
One method they keep using in MSM and on online Forums is:

Focus people on the supposed SOURCE of the intel ("Russia") rather than the CONTENT of the intel.

Example: "Russia is the Source of the Leaks. Julian Assange is a Russian Agent" (Nevermind the content of the leaks)

Another Example: "Qanon is a LARP!" (nevermind the contents)
edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Remember back in the day when Julian Assange was a hero of the left? Thats how he gained the trust of other leftists such as Glenn Greenwald (of Edward Snowden fame) and Seth Rich. But the very minute he started exposing the Hillary pedo-cabal, he miraculously transformed into a "Russian Agent" who is spreading "right-wing propaganda".

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join