It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

If you are convinced that this is just a hoax, it would be the easiest thing in the world for you to simply ignore the Q phenomena and find something else on ATS that you think is more worthy of discussion. Also, if you have any kind of proof that it is indeed just a hoax, I would very much like to see it since I simply do not know myself and chose to remain open to all possibilities. Solid proof of a hoax would be a great contribution to this thread instead of just mocking the topic and displaying your strange contempt for the people who see the Q messages as an opportunity to do research and gain knowledge about things that they otherwise would have no clue about.

Thank you in advance for whatever facts you can provide that proves the Q phenomena is a "hoax". I take it for granted that these facts will be the result of all the thorough research you have done yourself. Because you HAVE actually resarched this matter, right..?

Happy New Year.

edit on 31-12-2017 by MostlyReading because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2017 by MostlyReading because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Because you lived trough them, that makes you an expert?

So would anybody above certain age in the U.S. and how full of yourself do you have to be to proclaim the things you do. You have no idea if this is a hoax, well orcastrated psyop or the creator himself(im not religious) So why dont we enjoy the show and see what comes from it?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
So, leave us to it or provide something solid to convince us that it is a hoax. Just saying it is obviously isn't convincing anyone here. It seems to me that those who think this is a hoax haven't actually dug in deep enough to prove it. Just skimmed through and confirmed their bias...
I have been following this long enough to know without a doubt that whoever is posting as "Q" is on the inside. Exactly whose side that is I'm still not sure but I am sure it is not a LARP or a hoax.

When all of the Congresspeople return after the break with no indictments served, it will supposedly be because they are secretly under house arrest and wearing hidden ankle monitors.

so who do you suppose the over 4000 sealed indictments are for?

edit on 12/31/2017 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: words are fun

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Indrasweb

I don't have time to go through 130 pages so, is it possible you could write a short list of the events that these people specifically predicted (with supporting evidence if possible)?

Not going to happen. When a prediction fails, it is because of a new "secret development." When all of the Congresspeople return after the break with no indictments served, it will supposedly be because they are secretly under house arrest and wearing hidden ankle monitors. In fact, my prediction is probably the only one that will come true.

I have tried to explain that these hoaxers are using the same technique that phony psychics use. They make vague, ambiguous predictions: "A cold wind from the North will sweep all away." If there is a blizzard, it's a hit. If a Senator from a northern state does something, it's a hit. If Russia invades Georgia, it's a hit. If Canada has a vote of confidence, it's a hit. Nostradamus peddled that BS and he is as popular as ever.

If a prediction is too specific and fails, it is explained away by "secret developments," and the narrative takes a new and exciting turn.

This sort of gaslighting requires a willing suspension of disbelief. Why no raid on Comet Pizza? Hocus pocus! The Saudi heir apparent arrested a political rival! He must be in on it! Mental legerdemain.

Funny how when I explain why I believe this to be a [HOAX!],a number of members immediately post lengthy "go away!" replies that bury my post. Why not simply ignore me? Do you have anything concrete that proves it a s not a [HOAX!]?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb
a reply to: Perfectenemy

they predicted events nobody could before. One event sure i would chalk it up of having dumb luck but several? Then they should play the lottery instead.

I don't have time to go through 130 pages so, is it possible you could write a short list of the events that these people specifically predicted (with supporting evidence if possible)?

I had a look at all this when it first started and I have to say, there were a good few things that were 'predicted', or stated as fact, that turned out to be total BS. So, I'm somewhat sceptical about this stuff.

If there's been clear predictions about events, that have then definitely happened, I might reconsider and spend some time looking into this a bit further.

Thanks

• he predicted President Trump's Twitter being shutdown
  • he predicted the upheaval in Saudi Arabia
  • he predicted an incident with a helicopter at a Rothschild estate in the UK two days before it happened
  • He predicted a terrorist attack by a Bangladeshi national involving fireworks the day before it happened
  • he has posted original photographs taken from Air Force One. The timestamps and flight paths match the President's recent trip to Asia. One was actually taken while flying over North Korea.
  • He has posted key phrases that the President has used later on Twitter. some of his phrases and terminology have been independently confirmed as belonging to military intelligence.

• FAQ of Q

The proofs of Q with 8Chan mods and TracyBeanz

Barley scratching the surface here.....do yourself a favor and take the time to really dig into the Q thing.

edit on 31-12-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:41 AM
    link   
    a reply to: FauxMulder

Most of these predictions are no-brainers. Unrest in Saudi Arabia? They have been at war with their neighbors for years. As for the other predictions, could you provide a screenshot with dates to prove that they were specific and predated the events they supposedly predicted?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:52 AM
    link   

You can find this yourself by going to the graphics that has been laid out or following the links provided in previous posts to the smartsheet

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:53 AM
    link   

That information has already been extensively covered AND linked in this thread alone, not to mention elsewhere on the interwebz. Go and find it yourself.

Damn it, I guess since I'm a sucker I'll provide you with one smart sheet

Also,

Unrest in Saudi Arabia

Its far from simple unrest in SA.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:58 AM
    link   
    Here's the other smartsheet: other smartsheet

some of the ate chan links are 404'd.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:49 AM
    link   

Its far from simple unrest in SA.

Indeed!
    They are cleaning house.
    Women can show their face in public now, and they are allowed to drive again.
    Seems more like rest than unrest. But our Hillary followers don't want to admit what has happened there.
    edit on b000000312017-12-31T08:50:41-06:0008America/ChicagoSun, 31 Dec 2017 08:50:41 -0600800000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:17 AM
    link   
    WARNING: Highly Speculative

It's been quiet, so why not expand your thinking and exposure to alternative theories?

Part 1: Link

The location of Bloomberg's new London headquarters is not only home to ancient Roman Londinium's newly restored Temple of Mithras, but also right next to the Rothschilds' ancestral London home, the Bank of England, & the London Stone. What does this have to do with John Dee, Superman, the House of Windsor, and the Round Brilliant-Cut Diamond invented by Mathematician Marcel Tolkowsky in Antwerp?

edit on 31-12-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:34 AM
    link   
    a reply to: eisegesis

When you put it all together from the earliest q drops to the latest it appears that Hillary was supposed to win. There was supposed to be some sort of nuke false flag in America or multiple false Flags. Out of NK. They never thought she would lose. People in Q group and other good guys in Military Intelligence including what seems to be many marines and maybe even plus Ultra have all gangd together to take on this clown in America satanic global cabal. Using Hi-Tech surveillance techniques including xks and others probably we will never hear about have obtained all the dirt on all the bad actors going back decades maybe centuries. These people kept the clowns from rigging the last American election and now here we are in the middle of draining the swamp and slow dripping to a bunch of autismos to try and meme end prepare the general public as much as possible for what we may or may not be facing over the next few weeks.

Or a giant LARP.
    Guess we will find out soon.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:09 PM
    link   

a reply to: Indrasweb

Not going to happen. When a prediction fails, it is because of a new "secret development." When all of the Congresspeople return after the break with no indictments served, it will supposedly be because they are secretly under house arrest and wearing hidden ankle monitors. In fact, my prediction is probably the only one that will come true.

I have tried to explain that these hoaxers are using the same technique that phony psychics use. They make vague, ambiguous predictions: "A cold wind from the North will sweep all away." If there is a blizzard, it's a hit. If a Senator from a northern state does something, it's a hit. If Russia invades Georgia, it's a hit. If Canada has a vote of confidence, it's a hit. Nostradamus peddled that BS and he is as popular as ever.

If a prediction is too specific and fails, it is explained away by "secret developments," and the narrative takes a new and exciting turn.

This sort of gaslighting requires a willing suspension of disbelief. Why no raid on Comet Pizza? Hocus pocus! The Saudi heir apparent arrested a political rival! He must be in on it! Mental legerdemain.

Funny how when I explain why I believe this to be a [HOAX!],a number of members immediately post lengthy "go away!" replies that bury my post. Why not simply ignore me? Do you have anything concrete that proves it a s not a [HOAX!]?

Why is your IP and SOM IP the same?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:21 PM
    link   

Thanks for the help and for saving me several hours I'm sure. Gives me a starting point anyway...
    With it being the new year I'll not get to it today but I'll have a look when I can and come back...

Cheers

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:25 PM
    link   
    This is Andrew Breitbart calling it out many years before Wikileaks and many years before most people even knew Podesta.

The fact that he wasn't sued for libel, speaks volumes

He died a year later.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:28 PM
    link   

Everybody enjoy your New Year's Cuz things might be a whole lot different in 2018
    edit on 31-12-2017 by dashen because: Totally not a coup

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:31 PM
    link   
    Some right-wing pedo rings (to show lib-shills that this is not about left vs right).

The Wikileaks folks knew all along.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:32 PM
    link   

a reply to: purplemer

Sorry, but I've lived through Operation Rollback, the Gulf of Tonkin incident, the Pueblo incident, Watergate, and the Iran-Contra scandal. I know the difference between political skullduggery and a [HOAX!].

Sorry I think you are misinformed. Why do you think this is a hoax.

Happy New Year

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:34 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Skyfloating

His name was Andrew Breitbart and may he rest in peace. Many have fallen to get us to this point. Many.

Happy New Year.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:45 PM
    link   
    Happy New Year Citizen-Researchers!

Connecting the Dots:

CCTV Footage of the police illegally raiding Kim Dotcoms home

edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join