It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Julian Assange is now retweeting the Pope and following UN Organizations. Did he do that before the blackout? I dont think so.

Depends on which Assange you are talking about.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Depends on which Assange you are talking about.

The official account that disappeared on Christmas.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Assange's latest tweet was 6 hours ago. He sent a retweet of Ecuador reporting his twitter reactivated.
Official account for Assange

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Assange's latest tweet was 6 hours ago. He sent a retweet of Ecuador reporting his twitter reactivated.
Official account for Assange

twitter.com...

But I am seeing claims that it isn't him. The number of pages h follows went from one to twenty-five since it was reactivated.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

There are 2....Both look very similar to one another with the same banner and some of the same retweets...

#25isNot1

fake 25 follows
real? 1 follow...calls the other out

Someones got some 'splaining to do...
edit on 26-12-2017 by erikthegreen because: grammar time machine

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
They are saying @JulianAssad is compromised. He is now using @TheRealJulian. But he is saying to follow others in case he doesn't have control the account.....
Tweet

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
They are saying @JulianAssad is compromised. He is now using @TheRealJulian. But he is saying to follow others in case he doesn't have control the account.....
Tweet

Nothing is any clearer for me.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Tweet

Nothing is any clearer for me.

It really isn't for me either. They look the same. I'm sorry I don't know much about the twitter-verse. I mainly enjoy following Trump.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Seems like a little bit of a distraction when I really think about it though...I've got the goods guys!!!

Just wait...its coming...

Nothing is clear that's for sure and there are much worse things than tarmac transcripts...

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Tweet

That sounds nothing like Assange in attitude, mindset or even language. Its fake.

Whether his official account is compromised or not remains to be seen.

He could make it easier for the world by just stepping out onto his balcony and confirming that he is

a) alive

b) in the London Embassy

c) still in control of Wikileaks and his official account.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Julian Assange is now retweeting the Pope and following UN Organizations. Did he do that before the blackout? I dont think so.

He only follows Wikileaks. That's why he tweeted #25isNot1. The account with 25 followers is according to him compromised. At least that is what JA is claiming from his GAB account.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

dAt least that is what JA is claiming from his GAB account.

GAB ? Translation please. Ty.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

twitter.com... This tweet should clear up some confusion.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

dAt least that is what JA is claiming from his GAB account.

GAB ? Translation please. Ty.

He made an account on gab.ai It's another social media platform.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Skyfloating

twitter.com... This tweet should clear up some confusion.

Its a fake account. There is no evidence to the contrary, for now. And the GAB Account isnt verified either.

People need to keep a cool head and wait and see what results transpire. Nothing has come from these fake Assange accounts yet.

But much has come from the genuine Wikileaks account. Nor have any of the people supporting Assange confirmed any of these fake accounts.
edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Sounds like black hat clowns to me.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Has Q said anything?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Julian is a soft-spoken, gentleman-like liberal, not a sensationalist right-winger. Thats how I know those fake accounts are fake. There is other evidence too...he tries to appear like the "Real" Julian by copying his retweet of the Pope, for example. These fake accounts are NOT confirmed by those close to him, not confirmed by Wikileaks, not confirmed by Qanon.

It may be true that official Julian tried something on Christmas, and Twitter rogues or Ecuador stopped him. We'll see. It may be true that Trumps Navy extracted him. We'll see.

edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Interesting. I found a /pol thread where Meg is mentioning that Assange was successfully extracted.

Fine. Here's all I'll say on this because you took the time to make a whole thread and it deserves to be noted.... BUT, I've posted ENOUGH months ago, about Wikileaks, Assange, Crowdstrike, their contracts, the deep state and what happened with all of that. I will vaguely again, explain. Vaguely.

Wikileaks as you knew it, was compromised, but NOT how you think it was and certainly not how many of you STILL seem to think it is, even today, almost a year after I initially told you exactly what happened.

Yes, there were contractors who were tasked with taking out Wikileaks, confiscating their hardware, disabling their backbone and infrastructure, penetrating their servers and ultimately securing Assange.

There were OTHER CONTRACTORS, however, who had been tasked to ensure this DID NOT, I REPEAT, DID NOT HAPPEN. As this played out, a mix of the two is what actually happened. Those tasked with penetrating the network, obtainingand recovering hardware, taking the network offline, etc. were fairly successful. Those tasked with recovering/securing Assange safely, from the embassy were successful as well. Additionally, since those seeking to destroy the Wikileaks infrastructure/network were working off of some pretty old intel, they were unaware of the extensive provisions, back-ups and platform changes Wikileaks had designed, implemented and made on the network. So basically, though they retained a lot of on-premis physical equipment, hardwareand hard copied docs, in addition to logins/passwords, when they raided the HQ, they did not have the ability to successfully access and penetrate what they'd intended, as provisions to specifically limit the impacts for a networking/infrastructure breach, had an unexpected raid like this ever happened, which had become more of a heightened probability in mid 2015.

The impacts to Wikileaks as an organization however, were strained. If you thought it was a bare bones org before, then know it's even more so now.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Interesting. I found a /pol thread where Meg is mentioning that Assange was successfully extracted.

That would explain why he hasnt been seen on the Embassy balcony since May 2017.

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join