It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

not sure why you guys are so hostile about someone who's skeptical continuing to read your thread, on a public forum? do i have to buy into it to read it? you might even consider it an opportunity to win me over, if you're making a good case.

I'm perfectly willing to consider that the whole Qanon thing is nothing and Ive been duped and my time wasted.

On the other hand, in following Qanon I have learned a lot about happenings in the world that I was unaware of.

Open-mindedness requires a consideration of both sides.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: fiverx313

now were talkin.

there have been almost a dozen times now that Q has posted hints that have been in presidential tweets about 5-15 minutes later..

Tail wagging the dog? What gives?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

trump is monitoring the chans to troll us?

i like it
edit on 26-12-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
It's fine to be skeptical. ...just pick a section of it and refute the ideas we propose.

i did some of that way earlier in the thread. it basically ended with the person saying 'nothing will change my mind no matter what' so.... that's fine. i just enjoy observing.

i just jumped in because of martin's post that 'oh you're saying we're wrong so WE MUST BE RIGHT'... that doesn't necessarily follow. but i enjoy reading your theories more than i enjoy arguing with them.

i'll just go back to lurking now, i guess. carry on

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

It's fine to be skeptical. ...just pick a section of it and refute the ideas we propose.

i did some of that way earlier in the thread. it basically ended with the person saying 'nothing will change my mind no matter what' so.... that's fine. i just enjoy observing.

i just jumped in because of martin's post that 'oh you're saying we're wrong so WE MUST BE RIGHT'... that doesn't necessarily follow. but i enjoy reading your theories more than i enjoy arguing with them.

i'll just go back to lurking now, i guess. carry on

To be honest, a set of skeptical eyes would be good. It's just when all someone says is poppycock and gives no rebuttal to the actual statements being floated, it rings as not adding to the discussion.

Please stay and add , even as a skeptical person. But defend you position with actual disproving of things.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Been doing some thinking about the future proves past anglestuffs.
smolo
AB
aye
7 minute video

I like to think this time around the national security alibi bs...
The way that leakers were gone after rather than denying the leaks validity/brush-off as rubbish?

Why disgrace the messenger? Leaks must be valid?
FTR; I disagree with video trying to ID whoever Q turns out to be; is the messenger first. Anonymity should be sustained imo.
edit on (12/26/1717 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton did not tweet any Christmas greetings. I scrolled to her past tweets and saw last year she did. Thats a little anomalous for a public figure who claims to represent half of America.

Obama posted a Christmas picture that is several years old and before that, a family picture that is years old.

Soros hasnt posted anything since November 26...before that he posted every few days, sometimes several times a day.

edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Unless I missed it Skippy podesta did not post anything either. I guess they're not feeling the holiday spirit

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Unless I missed it Skippy podesta did not post anything either. I guess they're not feeling the holiday spirit

Just checked Bill Clinton...didnt post anything either. They're indeed not feeling the Holiday Spirit.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Just checked Bill Clinton...didnt post anything either. They're indeed not feeling the Holiday Spirit.

They don't celebrate Christmas at the 4 Seasons In Ridayh I hear.......

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
None other than David Rotschild posted this four hours ago:

Nice to see what their mind is on #TheStorm.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

They don't celebrate Christmas at the 4 Seasons In Ridayh I hear.......

Desert sand is the best way to drain a Swamp.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Purge baby Purge. Those rotten people have been binging for far too long

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
None other than David Rotschild posted this four hours ago:

Nice to see what their mind is on #TheStorm.

Why do they even post # like that? Pity me. I feel the average person's pain?

You're a damn Rothschild......Act like one.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Downloaded a couple of pictures from Alexander Soros Instagram account. Found nothing out of the ordinary...unless seen from a Qanon-perspective.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Is anyone familiar with the art on the wall behind George in the last pic?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
So @TheRealJulian is going a little crazy right now. I'm trying to keep up but either something is happening or this has been the biggest Rick Roll of all time EVER!

Who's ready to play?
edit on 12/26/2017 by Martin75 because: hmmmmm, links are going nuts.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
So @TheRealJulian is going a little crazy right now. I'm trying to keep up but either something is happening or this has been the biggest Rick Roll of all time EVER!

Who's ready to play?

When is this release?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Who's ready to play?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
It would then appear that you operate in a more confined, purposeless environment than those you "peek in" on and believe are wasting their time. Since you've determined that people are being trolled, what purpose does monitoring them serve you? I don't understand your thought process, so I'm asking.

i'm interested in the psychology of belief. it's what drew me to this site, initially.

Do you study yourself as much as others? If you don't, you're fooling yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join