It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People’s Republic of China Grants Trump An Honor No Foreign Leader Has Had Since Its Founding

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

It is the dinner that is being hyped as unprecedented.

From SnowSpirit’s first post...

...to dine with Li in a rare arrangement at Jianfu Palace inside the Forbidden City.

It’s the Daily Caller... Lies are to be expected.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

edit on 8-11-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: silo13 Hmm maybe they know that Trump is easily bought by a show that they may be using this as a way to get what they want? Now that may not be a bad thing but still odd IMO.

Thanks to past presidents, China has all it wants. It does lack the things it needs though. I guess they have been following American society too much. if someone is hungry, sell them an I-phone so they can look at pictures of food.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Thanks for the heads up, I just read their About page.

"Founded in 2010 by Tucker Carlson, a 20-year veteran journalist, and Neil Patel, former chief policy advisor to Vice President Cheney, The Daily Caller is one of America’s largest and fastest-growing news publications."

This tells me I need to read no more! Dick "shoot me in the face" Cheney? Fark!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You know, I keep hearing about how the world is laughing at the U.S., but it is in these observable moments that it becomes clear who the world is really laughing at. Those who oppose him.
An honor that past Presidents never deserved.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

WOW. Just wow!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

A big bowl of noodles that looked like trumps hair.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Maybe China will give him some tips on how to run the Internet and how to make some extra cash harvesting organs from dissidents who oppose his regime.
edit on 8-11-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The now on the run ex-Global cabal was screwing with China like everyone else.....Trump is giving them way out from under that horrible pressure....China has suffered as much as anyone at the hands of the ex-Global Cabal which is now falling to pieces before our very eyes as the war on global humanitarian suppression picks up momentum.

Get used to old enemies coming together to CRUSH the ex-Global Cabal WITHOUT letting them spark wars on their way out.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
Maybe China will give him some tips on how to run the Internet and how to make some extra cash harvesting organs from dissidents who oppose his regime.

Sounds like fake news to me trying to continue the fear mongering of China ....organs are harvested in many countries...and Internet sanctions happen in many Countries.....these problems exist everywhere including the USA not only in China.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: silo13

WOW. Just wow!

No one in China kneeled for the National Anthem.

LOVE THIS!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
How many American military personnel were killed by the Communist Chinese during the Korean war? And supplied the North Vietnamese during Namm.

alphahistory.com...

nationalinterest.org...

Trump couldn't insult the American service men and women any worse than he is now. We don't forget...
edit on 8-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
It took Nixon to go to china.
It took Henry Kissinger to secure the deals for his Rothschild masters...

This looks like a failed high five.

Trumpy better know his role.

And what exactly is Trumps role?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
How many American military personnel were killed by the Communist Chinese during the Korean war? And supplied the North Vietnamese during Namm.

alphahistory.com...

nationalinterest.org...

Trump couldn't insult the American service men and women any worse than he is now. We don't forget...

You are misinformed....Trump is now batteling the ex-Global Cabal who INTENTIONALLY CAUSED the war you discuss and by proxy this global cabal is responsible for those deaths not China.China was a pawn like everyone else was and has been....but times are a changing.

We dont forget either....and we make sure the truth comes out.

If you respect those service men and women and do not want their lives to be lost to vanity....then support Trump in smashing the global cabal of elites who have been screwing humanity for hundreds of years.
edit on 8-11-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

You are misinformed....Trump is now batteling the ex-Global Cabal who INTENTIONALLY CAUSED the war you discuss and by proxy this global cabal is responsible for those deaths not China.China was a pawn like everyone else was and has been.

Really, that sounds just like more Alex Jones bull sh!t. Just who exactly is the "ex Global Cabal" The Gay Frogs?

The Communist Chinese knew exactly what they were doing when they sided with the North Koreans and essentially declared war on America. Read some history!!

Go have some of Alex's Strawberry caveman paleo formula.

I'm callin ......

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
At least you are objective with your perspective. 😎a reply to: essentialtremors

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You are misinformed....Trump is now batteling the ex-Global Cabal who INTENTIONALLY CAUSED the war you discuss and by proxy this global cabal is responsible for those deaths not China.China was a pawn like everyone else was and has been.

Really, that sounds just like more Alex Jones bull sh!t. Just who exactly is the "ex Global Cabal" The Gay Frogs?

The Communist Chinese knew exactly what they were doing when they sided with the North Koreans and essentially declared war on America. Read some history!!

Go have some of Alex's Strawberry caveman paleo formula.

I'm callin ......

We already know what the history books say so you dont need to keep repeating that mantra....just be aware you are a part of what WAS a controlled manipulated majority mindset that is now fast heading towards being a small minority mindset.....everyone knows about fake news now and everybody knows history books are not truthfull and everybody knows a cabal of powerfull people has run the globe for hundreds of years exclusive to borders we recognise.

And everybody knows China and NK and ALL countries involved in that war and in EVERY war are FORCED and manipulated into conflict by this same cabal.....and now we are learning exactly who they all are.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

just be aware you are a part of what WAS a controlled manipulated majority mindset that is now fast heading towards being a small minority mindset

That sounds like a threat. Noted...

What exactly are you talking about, revolution? Agenda 21, the great cleansing, tell me! Who is in the Cabal???

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
This story presented in a pro-Trump perspective, makes me realize fully the massive scope of denial, and repression within the Right Wing.

The fact that a pro-POTUS perspective is so shocking to you actually makes me fully realize just how unforgivably biased and cringe the mainstream media has been against this administration.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I agree with you mostly on the stance towards battling the global cabal. How ever my Grandfather was a Marine Chosen Frozen during th Korean War, and the USA stopted the commies at a high cost. A high cost that prevented millions in South Korea from the high cost of communism!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join