It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sessions vs Trump vs Mueller

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If this doesn't invoke a headache, I don't know what will.

Various points in no particular order or significance.

Mueller: Appointed to head collusion allegations. So far, at least, he has one guy on money laundering, etc., well before being connected to the Trump campaign. He has two others, one apparently for lying to the FBI. (Nothing new there and no charges made to anyone else either) The other I don't even know what he's charged with. Motive? A deal offered in exchange for turning states evidence seems a distinct possibility in those indictments.

One motive I haven't seen mentioned is even if there is no direct, impeachable or harmful results from Mueller's massive efforts in regards to Russian collusion, the least that results is a fear of any future potential Presidential appointees taking the job offers knowing full well that the Democrat controlled DOJ will look them over for any skeletons in their closet. Trump has enough trouble finding people to drain the swamp, as it is.

Sessions: Recuses himself from Russian probe. Why? Is he working for the Dems? Does he feel by staying aloof from this he has the chance for an eventual SCOTUS nomination? Mere self preservation and avoidance of Democrat attacks and accusations? All of the above?

Certainly, his not initiating investigations into anything directly connected to the Democrats is telling. ( If for no other reason than to apply equal legal pressure on both political camps.)

Trey Goudy has pointed out the leaks of these recent indictments to the press is illegal, yet no action taken to counter, investigate or even mention of them.

Then there's the '48' Federal prosecutors appointed by the Democrats that were let go. Why only 48?? Previous Administration has released hundreds and in one case all of them..(Clinton). I came up with a 'possible' explanation that it's tough to find replacements that aren't cut from the same cloth as the ones just released!

Yet nothing major that I know of has come as a result of those new 48 Prosecutors! No major indictments. Especially when the released 48 were, in all probability, the most blatant Obama/Hillary/left supporters.

The only point of overlap between Trump and Sessions seems to be in the area of Sanctuary Cities and immigrations issues, overall.

Yet Sessions is still there.....???

Trump: He was upset and vented regarding Session recusing himself. He's also commented negatively about Sessions, at times, and has called for investigations into the Clinton foundation, etc.. All with no result.

Trump intensely dislikes 'no results'. No obvious action taken to correct this.???

My views are from a 'lay' position.Still, it seems to me to be a fairly accurate assessment....I think.

Anyone have any insight into the mess?

edit on 8-11-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Sessions says that he is NOT recusing himself from the Uranium One and Dossier probes, even though they involve Russia. Not that he (as a swamp creature) will do much, but he's "All In".

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What casts the illusion of being "confusing" is actually part of the strategy.

The end result(s) will expose dozens of Swampers that otherwise would be left untouched.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The end result(s) will expose dozens of Swampers that otherwise would be left untouched.

Fair enough. Who's strategy?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Trump's people.

If the swampers are not placed in public positions, they will never get exposed.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: nwtrucker

Sessions says that he is NOT recusing himself from the Uranium One and Dossier probes, even though they involve Russia. Not that he (as a swamp creature) will do much, but he's "All In".

I see your point. If he did recuse himself from those two issues, He'd be done. Toast. Likely never trusted by either camp ever again.

As you say, it doesn't mean he'll do anything worthwhile....unless Trump can somehow 'ensure' he does right by it???

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen You confuse me sometimeS ya know. Everytime I think I have you agenda figured out you say something that throws me off. Your fuc$&%ng with my sh@h man.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Trump's people.

If the swampers are not placed in public positions, they will never get exposed.

Damn! Remind me not to play poker with you....

top topics

join